Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 6 Jul 2019, 15:53 (Ref:3916159)   #26
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Oops weather forecast not so good for Sunday morning, few showers expected. Sunny Saturday with 27°, only 20° on Sunday. Have fun and be safe.
Haha exactly as when we went. The temp was in the low 30s with brilliant sunshine on Saturday, when we woke up Sunday morning and went down there was about 2 inches (5cm in French) of water in the floor of the car, my D type rep. Coming home it ****ed down all the way but at speed you don't get wet as the rain goes over the top of you, the problem is all the holes in the bulkhead with water constantly running on your legs and feet made for a miserable time
Old 6 Jul 2019, 17:42 (Ref:3916174)   #27
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Tim this brings a poor joke in my memory about some roasters ! Hard to avoid the water coming in, hard to avoid oil going out!
Old 6 Jul 2019, 19:55 (Ref:3916199)   #28
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Lovely surprise when John Elwin introduced himself today . This was best thing that happened today . Running these 500 ‘s . Grrrrrrr.
Old 7 Jul 2019, 06:29 (Ref:3916253)   #29
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Lovely surprise when John Elwin introduced himself today
...and here's the proof.

Old 7 Jul 2019, 08:42 (Ref:3916281)   #30
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
And who is standing by John, please? Iain you can ask him, he does know I'm not a hoax…
John, did you borrow those nice shorts from some tenther…
Old 7 Jul 2019, 11:10 (Ref:3916290)   #31
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
That was my first question.👍
Old 7 Jul 2019, 13:49 (Ref:3916315)   #32
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Remaining unknown to many here and being a great fan of Anglebox, may be my character is related to… Harry Potter!
How were the races, Iain?
Old 7 Jul 2019, 15:47 (Ref:3916326)   #33
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
From the friendly picture I see that in the Elwin's family only the computer crashed, John landed as smoothly as possible!
All in all did you and your boys enjoy the sunny weekend, Iain?