Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Feb 2013, 00:47 (Ref:3198843)   #451
Member CCC
Rookie

Member CCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evomike View Post
No thought it was legitimate, an accusation was made, the accuser was asked to check with someone, that person chose not to, speaks volumes really
My post about "doubtful debt" was not an accusation it was a fact that was sent to CCC members! Interest how Mr Petch didn't answer my questions to him to clarify his position on both subjects!
Old 4 Feb 2013, 00:53 (Ref:3198846)   #452
Swedish Brick
Racer

Swedish Brick has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HProject View Post
You would have to class yourself as one of those posters, correct?
Absolutely not.
Old 4 Feb 2013, 00:55 (Ref:3198847)   #453
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
on_to_it has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Brick View Post
Its very strange how certain posters leap to action when a certain person or class is in the line of fire.
It appears to me, as I grab a quick bite for lunch, that perhaps certain ill-conceived and antagonistic posts merely draw a uniform response from numerous able-minded readers who just can't resist having a poke. Further to that, those particular posts seem designed to achieve exactly that - pick an fight.

I doubt there are any conspiracies to be found here.
Old 4 Feb 2013, 01:01 (Ref:3198848)   #454
Swedish Brick
Racer

Swedish Brick has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
erhaps certain ill-conceived and antagonistic posts merely draw a uniform response from numerous able-minded readers who just can't resist having a poke. Further to that, those particular posts seem designed to achieve exactly that - pick an fight.

I doubt there are any conspiracies to be found here.[/QUOTE]

Hell of a stretch to get to that.
The trend is those same posters all leap at any post and poster who points out the non positive facts on the subjects.

Oh well, time to get back on my high horse and ride off into the sunset.
Old 4 Feb 2013, 01:08 (Ref:3198850)   #455
Vanishing Point
Racer

Vanishing Point should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZSTfan View Post
Having read that article, i have to agree with everything Murph has said.

MSNZ are indeed backing a 'lame duck' and as i have mentioned in another thread, unless they get their s**t sorted by April, NZ will contribute the most embarrasing so called 'permier' motorsport category in the world right now.

Good on Murph for being so vocal. Maybe some of the other drivers, who have also driven in NZV8's should be doing the same.
For Murph to go public and get stuck into MSNZ speaks volumes, maybe now the real truth will come out. I am hoping main stream media will get hold of this a blow it wide open.
Old 4 Feb 2013, 01:13 (Ref:3198853)   #456
Vanishing Point
Racer

Vanishing Point should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Brick View Post
erhaps certain ill-conceived and antagonistic posts merely draw a uniform response from numerous able-minded readers who just can't resist having a poke. Further to that, those particular posts seem designed to achieve exactly that - pick an fight.

I doubt there are any conspiracies to be found here.

Hell of a stretch to get to that.
The trend is those same posters all leap at any post and poster who points out the non positive facts on the subjects.

Oh well, time to get back on my high horse and ride off into the sunset.[/QUOTE]
I notice in replies to Brick there are a lot of Short references, does this mean Swedish Brick is Geoff Short?
Old 4 Feb 2013, 01:23 (Ref:3198855)   #457
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And once more it decends into the playground. Between multiple registrations, ban evaders and a bunch of people who sound as if they shouldn't be up this late I think we've established that you're simply not capable of talking sensibly about the subject.

Thread closed while you all take a breather. In rugby parlance, yellow card, ten minutes in the sin bin to think about it.