Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 7 May 2003, 17:34 (Ref:592609)   #201
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Baz, pics have to be smaller than 100kb and no bigger than 400x400 pixels. Just scale one down to meet these requirements and save it somewhere on your pc. When you post make sure to do it via the "full topic reply" bit and at the bottom where it says "attach file" just browse and find the already saved pic on your pc. Don`t "preview reply", just "submit" it.

You`re only supposed to post pics if they add value to your points but I think there has been so much excitement re this meeting that I think we should all be allowed to have a bit pleasure from seeing some of the members pics.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 22:06 (Ref:877652)   #202
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thought I`d temporarily resurrect this one!

Just to say that the secondary fencing on the inside of Surtees as well as that on the inside of the exit of Druids is now gone. HURRAH......

Just the inside of Druids, on the entry and around the top left to do......

(read it slowly and it kind of makes sense!)
Old 18 Feb 2004, 13:17 (Ref:878272)   #203
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great news about the surtees fencing going - hopefully be able to start taking some photos again.

Is anything going on at Brands at the mo, is there a date for the first car event?
Old 18 Feb 2004, 13:19 (Ref:878273)   #204
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
rumoured to be 3/4/04...britcar
Old 18 Feb 2004, 18:22 (Ref:878524)   #205
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No car racing till April!!!!! shock horror - thank heavens for rallycross at Lydden & Hot Rods at Wimbledon.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:14 (Ref:879065)   #206
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen H
No car racing till April!!!!! shock horror - thank heavens for rallycross at Lydden & Hot Rods at Wimbledon.
Yes,I can remember going to Brands in January,February,and March (twice)and not for Rallycross!
Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:22 (Ref:879068)   #207
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I have to admit as a marshal April suits me as a start date as the weather in March can be bloody horrible and freezing cold.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:30 (Ref:879074)   #208
goforit500
Veteran

goforit500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Like Knockhill in August Stephen ??
Old 8 Mar 2004, 12:58 (Ref:898010)   #209
Neil Adams
Veteran

United Kingdom
Essex
Neil Adams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i've been reading this thread for five minutes then i realised it was old, i was thinking how the hell can the fences get any taller!
Thanks god for that.
The champ cars arent coming to brands this year are they? cant say i'll miss them there was a bugger all over taking and too little racing in the weekend last year.
Old 8 Mar 2004, 13:02 (Ref:898021)   #210
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Nope, all cancelled.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 08:46 (Ref:901689)   #211
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Its a great shame I think as the next visit was going to be different they reckoned with overtaking promissed-guess we will never know! I spoke to an in the know NASCAR person in Florida last year who swore blind he had heard that NASCAR was concidering racing at a track this year-at a place called Brands Hatch he said! Now that would have been worth getting out of bed for...alas, his informant must have been on the ol' "doodle bugs" I think!!
Old 13 Mar 2004, 11:52 (Ref:904298)   #212
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
[dream]

Brands GP....30+ Nascars...*droooooool*
*Imagines Nascars one by one going down the backstraight...curving up the hill now...oh yes...

[/dream]
Old 13 Mar 2004, 21:56 (Ref:904659)   #213
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol would it be good or not, i think we got a better chance of ascar ? maybe ascars alternitive to watkins glen ?
Old 31 Mar 2004, 20:09 (Ref:925597)   #214
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ive just noticed this at the bottom of the scheduale over at www.cart.com "Brands Hatch, UK event status to be determined with track owner/promoter." does this mean they may want to come back in 2004 ?????
Old 31 Mar 2004, 21:27 (Ref:925675)   #215
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Mike, I have no idea if it's true or not but Jonathan Palmer is Justin Wilson's manager so put two and two together and probably get five (if you know what I mean?)
Old 31 Mar 2004, 21:40 (Ref:925696)   #216
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
lol i get you but i just noticed it & didnt know who else to come to

Last edited by Mike_Wooshy; 31 Mar 2004 at 21:42.
Old 2 Apr 2004, 08:11 (Ref:927115)   #217
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not those Bl***y fences again please!!!!!!!
Old 7 Apr 2004, 09:02 (Ref:933160)   #218
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
I noticed at Brands last weekend that all the "new" fencing on the pits side all along the straight has now gone-yipee!