Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 6 Feb 2019, 15:55 (Ref:3882257)   #126
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Volkswagen Passat

1.5-2.0L, 150-270 hp gasoline / Diesel engines
1.4L 218 hp gasoline / electric hybrid

Level 2 autonomous driving assist

Old 22 Feb 2019, 18:52 (Ref:3886011)   #127
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Cupra Formentor

Looks like an "off-road" version of the next gen Seat León

Old 23 Feb 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3886167)   #128
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it has an aggressive quality...based on looks i like it.
Old 24 Feb 2019, 19:12 (Ref:3886366)   #129
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I thought it was just a concept, but maybe it’s a ‘production ready’ one!

Seat PR wants the Formentor to be considered as a Coupe SUV rather than a family car, but it’s all becoming a blur nowadays.....
Old 25 Feb 2019, 12:10 (Ref:3886503)   #130
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Coupé

4.67 m long
2.0L 225 hp engine
bit of a cool story bro, but i've been driving a standard c220d with the amg pack that's a few years old for a little while and it pains me to say it but it's a really nice car for going in straight lines. the downside is that the cabin feels the same size as my audi s3 hatchback, but it's far longer and far wider. and it definitely struggles with corners if you try and crack on. but the auto gearbox is magic, and in comparison to a lot of diesels it's incredibly good on fuel.
Old 25 Feb 2019, 13:40 (Ref:3886528)   #131
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Seat PR wants the Formentor to be considered as a Coupe SUV rather than a family car, but it’s all becoming a blur nowadays.....

It's no different than the Subaru Impreza XV... or the Lifan X50.
Old 15 Apr 2019, 14:25 (Ref:3897657)   #132
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
Nissan Versa

1.6L gasoline engine
Looks like a less radical Micra

Old 22 May 2019, 07:41 (Ref:3905185)   #133
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vauxhall (Opel) Corsa

Old 29 May 2019, 18:53 (Ref:3906804)   #134
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
More photos of the Opel Corsa:

Old 29 May 2019, 18:57 (Ref:3906809)   #135
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
BMW 1 Series

4.32 m long

Front wheel drive
115-300 hp engines

Old 29 May 2019, 19:05 (Ref:3906813)   #136
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
BMW 1 Series

4.32 m long

Front wheel drive
115-300 hp engines

The pictures appear to be of the X-Drive AWD version of the car, and the ridiculous M-Sport package
Old 30 May 2019, 05:25 (Ref:3906877)   #137
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
It’s the 306bhp M135i version in the pics. Taking on the Golf R and Merc AMG hatches. First time in many years BMW have produced a car better looking than its predecessor (in my opinion)!

As can be deduced from the Corsa pics, that is the pure electric version shown. Shares underpinnings with new Peugeot 208.
Old 5 Jun 2019, 17:28 (Ref:3908110)   #138
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I like the rear of the new 1-Series. Not sure about the front, looks plump.
Old 5 Jun 2019, 19:40 (Ref:3908157)   #139
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
I like the rear of the new 1-Series. Not sure about the front, looks plump.
The ‘kidney’ grille isn’t quite as grotesque as the latest X things, but I know what you mean....
Old 5 Jun 2019, 21:38 (Ref:3908175)   #140
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
It’s the 306bhp M135i version in the pics. Taking on the Golf R and Merc AMG hatches. First time in many years BMW have produced a car better looking than its predecessor (in my opinion)!
Not for me. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it ain't as pretty as my 125i.....

It looks bulkier, less sleek to me. The back just looks like a smaller version of the rear of all the bigger hatched BMWs.
More like so many of this genre these days. I know a hatchback isn't really 'sleek' but the last generation of the 1 Series is actually a very good looking car (again IMO).
Old 6 Jun 2019, 04:41 (Ref:3908212)   #141
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
The new 1 series is very much a generic fwd hatch, whereas the previous versions stood out. The M versions especially!
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:31 (Ref:3908269)   #142
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The looks aren't the bad part, it makes me sad even BMW has succumbed to the FWD platform. If it moves up one to the 3/4 series it will be a sad sad day
Old 6 Jun 2019, 13:37 (Ref:3908281)   #143
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
I really didn't like the proportions of the first and second generation 1er. The new one loks better.
Old 6 Jun 2019, 13:38 (Ref:3908282)   #144
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
Kia XCeed

I really don't think this counts as an SUV. It's probably lower than a Peugeot 307.

Old 15 Jun 2019, 11:26 (Ref:3910323)   #145
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
But IMO it's a nice looking car.
Old 17 Jun 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3912458)   #146
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
Rallycross car?
Old 19 Jun 2019, 14:53 (Ref:3912895)   #147
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
SEAT Leon

Old 27 Jun 2019, 11:33 (Ref:3914416)   #148
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
More photos of the Opel Corsa:

It looks like the paint has got a bit darker in the last month:

Old 2 Jul 2019, 11:36 (Ref:3915473)   #149
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Honda e

Old 2 Jul 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3915491)   #150
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
I wonder if we’ll be able to buy one with those rear view camera mirrors, as that’s a prototype. The Audi E-tron has them as an extra cost item but the odd journalist that has tried them reckons they take some getting used to. And water droplets on the lens could be a problem, as those with an exposed rear view camera will know.

Edit- just checked and the cameras will be standard on the production model!

I hope the car sells well for them, although the limited range will make it an urban car rather than tourer. Rear motor, same placement as the i3, and 35.5kWh battery pack. Bit shorter than the BMW and Zoe, but not cheaper, according to Honda. They’re marketing it as a premium product, it seems.

Good info here...

https://www.drivingelectric.com/hond...oduction-model