Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Dec 2002, 12:37 (Ref:447556)   #276
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins

Anyone who wants a copy, just materials and shipping.
I'm definitely interested Paul - but excuse my ignorance - what do you need to play a VCD?
Old 11 Dec 2002, 13:16 (Ref:447586)   #277
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
How about this one eh Fab? Courtesy of Stoffer.......
We are both stars, aren't we ? Can't believe it, I'll show that one this evening to the kids ! Last saturday, they wore Aysedasi tee-shirt to do a surprise to their beloved father (me !)... and now I'm on TT forum !
Old 11 Dec 2002, 13:18 (Ref:447587)   #278
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins
Anyone who wants a copy, just materials and shipping.
You bet we're interrested ! But same question as Ayse : what's a VDC ?
Old 11 Dec 2002, 13:49 (Ref:447609)   #279
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
VCD = Video CD = mpeg video in a disk-wide format with a menu. A bit grainy and some bits are jumpy (like the grass along the start/finish for one of those sprint starts starts out very pixellated, but becomes grass right before your eyes!).

Most DVD players will play these. Nowadays they'll play CD-R music, MP3s, you name it, but VCDs was one of the first things you'll find compatibility with.

I've had a look at all the video chapters I've captured, and the only one I'm having technical trouble with is the second-last, as there's a video/audio sync problem (which is only noticeable when they interview Alan de Cadanet and Mark Knopfler).

You can get them to play in Windows Media Player 7.1 apparently, although I haven't had any success. There are two good freeware players based on Media Player 6.4 out there - check out http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2496/vcdfaq.html for details.

Last edited by paul-collins; 11 Dec 2002 at 13:52.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 11 Dec 2002, 18:55 (Ref:447797)   #280
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Last saturday, they wore Aysedasi tee-shirt to do a surprise to their beloved father (me !)... and now I'm on TT forum !

You mean it hasn't disintgrated yet?!!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 17:22 (Ref:449186)   #281
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
How about this one eh Fab? Courtesy of Stoffer.......
Thought it was time to make a star of Stoffer too...

If not agree, please cancel it !
Old 13 Dec 2002, 17:52 (Ref:449201)   #282
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice one Fab - he'll like that.

I'll let him know it's here - he doesn't pop in quite so often at the moment.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 18:00 (Ref:450502)   #283
Stoffer Green
Rookie

Stoffer Green should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I "popped" in today...............Shock horror!
Thanks Fab, see you soon?
Old 17 Dec 2002, 08:37 (Ref:451663)   #284
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Stoffer Green
Well, I "popped" in today...............Shock horror!
Thanks Fab, see you soon?
Anytime !