Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 10 Jul 2021, 20:03 (Ref:4060666)   #1
Roger Nathan
Rookie

United Kingdom
London, UK
Roger Nathan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Roger Nathan - The Costin-Nathan Story

Hello enthusiasts, I am Roger Nathan, youngest winner of the National British Autosport Championship in 1963 aged 20 in a Lotus Elite "8MPG". I constructed, in conjunction with Frank Costin, the Costin-Nathan, Nathan GT, and Astra series of highly successful sports racing cars, including a GT version for the Le Mans 24 hr race in 1967. I have written an extensive racing autobiography that contains exciting and dramatic information on this ten year period involving cars, racing team camaraderie, winning, record breaking, and how to drive and stay alive in days without seatbelts, rollover bars or fire protection! Here is a link to my website for more information about this unique book.

www.rogernathanbooks.co.uk

Signed copies also available. If you wish to contact me about this or related matters, you are most welcome.

I'll take the chequered flag now! All the best.

Roger.
Attached Thumbnails
Book cover for forum.png   Historic Motoring Presentation Pic. 17-9-19.png  
Old 9 Sep 2021, 20:07 (Ref:4072860)   #2
fausto
Veteran

Wales
fausto should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Nathan View Post
Hello enthusiasts, I am Roger Nathan, youngest winner of the National British Autosport Championship in 1963 aged 20 in a Lotus Elite "8MPG". I constructed, in conjunction with Frank Costin, the Costin-Nathan, Nathan GT, and Astra series of highly successful sports racing cars, including a GT version for the Le Mans 24 hr race in 1967. I have written an extensive racing autobiography that contains exciting and dramatic information on this ten year period involving cars, racing team camaraderie, winning, record breaking, and how to drive and stay alive in days without seatbelts, rollover bars or fire protection! Here is a link to my website for more information about this unique book.

www.rogernathanbooks.co.uk

Signed copies also available. If you wish to contact me about this or related matters, you are most welcome.

I'll take the chequered flag now! All the best.

Roger.
Bought two copies a few years ago, one a gift for a friend, the other for me. Enjoyed it very much, thanks! Being a fan of small/obscure manufacturers I'm glad to find books like your around. After all motor racing isn't only Ferrari, Porsche, Jaguar and so on!
Old 31 Oct 2021, 13:09 (Ref:4080803)   #3
Roger Nathan
Rookie

United Kingdom
London, UK
Roger Nathan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Fausto,

Glad you enjoyed my book and thanks for your message on Ten Tenths.

I have a new book due out shortly about life after motor racing. It reads like a script from an Indiana Jones film, the difference being, mine is all true and factual.

Regards,

Roger Nathan. Email. africanair@hotmail.co.uk