Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Nov 2010, 23:37 (Ref:2786776)   #1
B24
Racer

Australia
Glebe, NSW, Australia
B24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport home movies

Decided to start a thread for all the people who capture footage of meeting around the country, edit then load online for viewing. The main being events which are not shown on TV so people who could not make the event or the likes, can watch footage of the event as well as the vibe from the spectators perpective.
It is an overlooked aspect of the sport but it is as much a part of racing as is photgraphy so I figured it could be a thread for other like minded indivuals to provide a brief on there works as well as access to their site for others to enjoy.

I have been one of these people for over 10years with 45 clips and 64,000 views over the last few years I have been loading to youtube. I have not been as committed as a few years ago when I had media access to PI Historics and Sandown Historics, but still capture footage a few times per year.
I fortunately captured a nice amount of the 24hr races(Bathurst, Leman),Oran Park, which can be found on my youtube site.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SKR1967?feature=mhum

Cheers
Old 8 Nov 2010, 10:44 (Ref:2786931)   #2
fordlover
Racer

Australia
Brisbane, AUstralia
fordlover should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice videos my old channel http://www.youtube.com/user/crashdave

has a few videos

my new channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoMoPho
only has one but will be updated soon with more videos
Old 8 Nov 2010, 13:32 (Ref:2787023)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
With respect to the OP, this is an excellent thread, however, it's should be in the Armchair Enthusiast section rather than here. Could I ask you to start a new thread there linked back to here - I'm aware that if I just move it it'll disappear down the list before people have spotted it. Place all new links in that thread, but for a while I have no objection to you posting here to say when you've updated it.

To everyone posting, please be aware of copyright issues. Just because you took the video doesn't necessarily allow you the right to distribute them according to the terms and conditions applying to the event or circuit. We at 10ths bear no responsibility for ensuring any links are posted in accordance with the law, but we wouldn't want anyone to fall foul of the organisers either.

Thank you.
Old 11 Nov 2010, 06:23 (Ref:2788404)   #4
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Here is our 1983 Ford Falcon XE, my son is driving, but the car doesn't appear in this footage until about the 4:50 spot. It is someone elses video with our car in it.

Big Trev's XE at Winton Oct 2010