Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 13 Aug 2021, 20:20 (Ref:4066610)   #76
truebeliever
Racer

truebeliever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtruebeliever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post

I think a lot of people don't understand how much lower the standard of living has dropped in the West for young adults or how much less disposable income people have compared with 20+ years ago.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head my friend.
It has been a deliberately controlled program of raise costs, lower incomes..............to the point we are living today.

How many more years will motorsports in general exist for? I do not have that answer, but I'm guessing, not too many more.

Good luck for all at Le Mans.
Old 14 Aug 2021, 00:51 (Ref:4066627)   #77
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A deliberately controlled program
Old 14 Aug 2021, 01:35 (Ref:4066632)   #78
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
A deliberately controlled program

I thought they all were.
Old 14 Aug 2021, 01:42 (Ref:4066633)   #79
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’d love to think that the current state of the world was down to some master plan. It’s just so much more easily explained by incompetence.
Old 14 Aug 2021, 21:45 (Ref:4066736)   #80
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Not incompetence, but priorities that are incompatible with long term survival, let alone prosperity.
Old 15 Aug 2021, 09:05 (Ref:4066775)   #81
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
But let's consider that Jim perhaps has a different understanding of how social media works and move on and just continue being excited about the cars and the racing.
I think it's important to publicly state that after a long period of reflection, including sitting in a dark room, attending yoga sessions and intense therapy, I've decided I agree with this sentiment and I've got over myself.

My reflection is that Glickenhaus are entirely harmless. And I mean, I dread to think what Enzo Ferrari would have been up to on social media if he had access to the passwords...
Old 15 Aug 2021, 09:06 (Ref:4066776)   #82
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well said!
Old 15 Aug 2021, 09:16 (Ref:4066780)   #83
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I think it's important to publicly state that after a long period of reflection, including sitting in a dark room, attending yoga sessions and intense therapy, I've decided I agree with this sentiment and I've got over myself.

My reflection is that Glickenhaus are entirely harmless. And I mean, I dread to think what Enzo Ferrari would have been up to on social media if he had access to the passwords...

I would go easy on certain comparisons...
anyway, when Ferruccio Lamborghini complaint about ferrari using cheap and fragile parts for clutch of his cars, Enzo Ferrari told him to go away and go back to drive tractors
Ferrari was the precursor of nowadays social dissing

(Edited by Ayse - family friendly forum)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 15 Aug 2021 at 09:23.
Old 15 Aug 2021, 16:14 (Ref:4066861)   #84
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Enzo would rant about aerodynamics ruining everything even more than I do.