Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 30 Sep 2001, 12:10 (Ref:153652)   #76
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Probably another bloody dinasour!

Change of plans for me... i'll be travelling up on Saturday morning then going home. Will return on Sunday and then go home again... hey, it's only 40 minutes away - would be silly to do anything different!
What's wrong with being silly, eh?

I can't believe you're not camping!
Old 30 Sep 2001, 12:55 (Ref:153665)   #77
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But you'll miss the only reason to be cold and horribly uncomfortable....alcohol!
Old 30 Sep 2001, 17:05 (Ref:153790)   #78
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gasp! Craig! Just because i dont want to act my age (and that's not your cue to call me old! )

Craigykins! You have got to camp. It won't be the same! I will bring the extra blankets for you. It'll be a right laugh.

And yes, Invader. I have friends. I have lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of friends
Old 30 Sep 2001, 21:59 (Ref:153939)   #79
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok. small warning.
I, Bar harlot will be there.
However totally unsure whether will be there on Friday night or not yet. Don't finish work til 5 and then have at least a 2 hour drive to get to brands. plus i must say i've never been to brands so will not have a clue where i'm going! oh fun. The M25 is even a mystery to me!!

If i do turn up on Friday night it won't be until about 9 and at that point i might just be gasping for 'bad, nasty, german wine that gives you a true hangover' according to Bella.

plus, I know what i'm like after 2 nights camping let alone after the proposed 3..... scarry...
Old 30 Sep 2001, 22:11 (Ref:153953)   #80
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
depends how much homework my evil sociology and spanish teachers give me as to when i'll be there...
Old 30 Sep 2001, 22:45 (Ref:153989)   #81
BAR Babe
Racer

Bella.
GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT LOVE!!
see you there as always!!!!!
Friday night will that be with the homework in the back of the Caravelle?
Old 30 Sep 2001, 23:02 (Ref:154004)   #82
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hey, can anyone learn some spanish words for me?
and as for sociology, i think i'll call this weekend 'fieldwork'. in the most literal sense...
Old 1 Oct 2001, 07:24 (Ref:154126)   #83
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
BAR Babe, which direction will you be coming to Brands from and I'll give you some directions on how to get there.

Stephen.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 15:23 (Ref:154275)   #84
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
BARbie, take a look at Carrie's excellent circuit guides for details of how to get there!

http://tentenths.com/circuits/brands
Old 1 Oct 2001, 16:59 (Ref:154347)   #85
kaz
Rookie

kaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi folks

Myself and Paul will be travelling down either friday night or early saturday morning - depending!!!! not too sure at the mo'

Missed Donny, so it'll be great - feels like damn ages (then again it has). Hopefully we'll see you all there!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 19:40 (Ref:154436)   #86
Invader
Veteran

Your obnoxious attitude has been missed Kazzer ( )
Bella....get a life!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 19:50 (Ref:154447)   #87
Rache
Racer

Rache should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lots of noise!

Extra airhorns needed for the Lotus Sport race cos it is twice as long! 40 minutes and hopefully all the slow backmarkers and that orrible pink thing will either break down or bin it and stay out of Hyla's way...he HAS to qualify and finish AHEAD of Mark Cole in order to finish second overall in the Champs.....need mucho noise and kangaroo waving!!!!!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:11 (Ref:154467)   #88
Invader
Veteran

It's a one woman soft drink crusade.....here we were having a nice little chat about stuff and in storms the Ginger Ninja with her attitude and orders us about......what are we gonna do?????

Roll with the old girl, you know it makes sense.....GO HYLA!!!!!!

Pump up the ROOS
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:13 (Ref:154472)   #89
just_phil_01
Rookie

just_phil_01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Probably another bloody dinasour!

Change of plans for me... i'll be travelling up on Saturday morning then going home. Will return on Sunday and then go home again... hey, it's only 40 minutes away - would be silly to do anything different!
Craig you HAVE to camp ... its the last bloody BTCC race meeting of the year ... party time...... don't be an arse!!!!!!

Can't wait to go folks .... the car is packed already as Phil and me are having a couple of days in London before we head to Brands on Friday.

Can someone please bring frozen ice blocks as ours will have defrosted by then?! Nigel don't forget my tickets .

If anyone needs to contact me I'll have my mobile on ... otherwise I look forward to seeing you all either on Friday or Saturday.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:18 (Ref:154476)   #90
Invader
Veteran

Erm, where are my free tickets?.....and Craig...don't be a miserable tw@t
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:25 (Ref:154478)   #91
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Opps.... Phil left himself logged in .... just in case you didn't case that was my reply!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:26 (Ref:154480)   #92
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by just_phil_01
Phil and me
Having a bit of a split personallity problem there Phil ?
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:26 (Ref:154481)   #93
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Invader
Erm, where are my free tickets?.....and Craig...don't be a miserable tw@t
Who said the tickets were free....... I wish!!!!! But I have been reliably informed that Saturday is free.... so there is no excuses now!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:42 (Ref:154490)   #94
Lorna
Veteran

Kazzer babes! You missed Donny and have alot of apologising to do!

Dizzy Woody! I wondered why Phil was going away with himself!

I will be arriving Saturday morning some time. Bring those BBQ's (please! Anything but the disposal bbqs!!!! ) and alcohol. Lots of alcohol
Old 1 Oct 2001, 20:47 (Ref:154497)   #95
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This Sucks I have to go to this Wedding whith i can't ecapse from.

But Iam a person that can make up 4 lost time.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:01 (Ref:154509)   #96
BAR Babe
Racer

Small crisis. Tescos has run out of the famous 'crud german wine that gives you the hangover from hell'. I have gone into denial at the moment.
The panic that has now reached a high point in Suffolk, as i have to find a tescos between now and Friday night. That means driving a long way one night after work to find some of my infamous wine to fill the car.
No disposable BBQ's will come with me unless they are requested Lornykins. Or unless the BBQ man isn't going to be there
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:04 (Ref:154511)   #97
iLuvBella
Rookie

iLuvBella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall pop down from my humble abode in the country to come see the action.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:07 (Ref:154515)   #98
Lorna
Veteran

Babes, if you want me to pick some up from a Tescos, let me know. I am near 4 Tescos from my home to work so not a problem. Just let me know which cheap crud wine it was (as I abandoned it and went back to my Soave!)

Invader - PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE (pretty please) bring your bbq. And WoodyTJ xxx and, and, and, and, the new gas cooker for brekkies.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:33 (Ref:154524)   #99
Invader
Veteran

Me barby in always in the boot of the wedding car, I will have time to get food and charcoal this time....no wurries mate!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:49 (Ref:154539)   #100
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After a hard first day at uni I will need a thorough booze-up on Friday... BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!