Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 May 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2455975)   #26
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can I come? I'm going to Le Mans by myself this year and I'd like someone to talk to at some point. And the team visit sounds great!
Old 5 May 2009, 17:44 (Ref:2455980)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
Can I come? I'm going to Le Mans by myself this year and I'd like someone to talk to at some point. And the team visit sounds great!

You sound like Billy No-Mates.......
Old 5 May 2009, 17:56 (Ref:2455991)   #28
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I prefer to think of myself as a "hardcore racing fan", but either or really.
Old 5 May 2009, 18:09 (Ref:2456000)   #29
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
If it is possible ,please one for me and one Guest .

Regards : lemansfan
Old 6 May 2009, 11:34 (Ref:2456394)   #30
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am having a few internet connection problems at the momment, so I have only just seen this thread. Is there still room for me.....
Old 6 May 2009, 16:45 (Ref:2456607)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Only if you promise to be good......
Old 6 May 2009, 17:36 (Ref:2456639)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I am having a few internet connection problems at the momment, so I have only just seen this thread. Is there still room for me.....
If you are buying the beer I am sure James will find room for you
Old 6 May 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2456642)   #33
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Bentley03, myself and a friend would like to register our interest
Old 6 May 2009, 18:24 (Ref:2456679)   #34
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've logged all Tenths members who have requested a place (and Rob, who needs to promise not only to be good, but to be presentable as well. If he turns up again looking like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards..........).

Also, I'm reserving (in anticipation of their requests) places for our good friends Bernard, Dominique and Pascal, who host our Saturday meeting.
Old 6 May 2009, 18:31 (Ref:2456685)   #35
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Forgot to ask , how is the car after the little incident
Great news, Bart (Hayden) contacted me this morning to say that the #33 is on course to leave for Spa this evening!

Let's hope the team's hard work to get the car ready is rewarded with a win!
Old 6 May 2009, 19:11 (Ref:2456706)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great news.......

I mean that Rob's going to buy the beer........
Old 6 May 2009, 19:40 (Ref:2456720)   #37
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Bentley that is a good coup . We usually spend most of Friday afternoon down in the town waiting for the parade and missed last year's Embassy visit. However I'd like to pledge an interest now if possible for a couple of spots (though I know 2 more that would like to attend) as this seems to good to be missed. If it's already too busy, then never mind, I'll see you at the TT meet on Saturday.

Cheers Paul.
Old 6 May 2009, 23:04 (Ref:2456856)   #38
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Well, I guess this was inevitable.........

Unfortunately, due to the huge demand from contributing members, I'm sorry to say that we will have no spaces available for guests this year. The 20 places are currently allocated as follows:

isynge
Dani Filth
Sarthe82
The Real DMN
Aysedasi
Batmobile
Kpy
GT6
Elaviel
GTFour
LC2guy
Down F0rce
lemansfan
rdjones
zac510
Gilles Lives!
BernardB
Dominique
PascaLM
and me (for the time being).

So, the situation is this..........
Any contributing 10Tenths forum members who would still like a place but have not, as yet, registered their interest, please do so. Just like 'The Big One' itself, we shall have a reserve list.

Any members who are on the list, but now feel unable to attend because there is no space for their friend/partner/relative, please say so.

Bernard, Dominique and Pascal are yet to confirm, but the places allocated to them will remain so until I have heard from them one way or the other. These are very special friends of 10Tenths and I insist we extend this courtesy to them.

Lastly, I am absolutely determined that, come the day, every place in each group of 10 is filled. Nearer the time (probably over a 7 day period from the 1st June), I shall be asking everyone who's name is on the list that is current at that time to make a firm commitment and reconfirm their attendance.

Once again, I'm so sorry to have to disapoint those of you who wanted to bring guests, but hope you agree that this is the fairest and most correct way for places to be allocated.

Thanks for reading guys..........
Old 7 May 2009, 02:14 (Ref:2456912)   #39
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That sounds fair to me and I agree that all places should be filled to take advantage of this opportunity .
Old 7 May 2009, 07:07 (Ref:2456972)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
James, I think that is the only fair way to allot places we will be there and I will try to speak to the team at spa to thank them for the invitation. Good to hear the car is fixed lets hope they get the reward for all the hard work.
Old 7 May 2009, 10:34 (Ref:2457120)   #41
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Thanks very much! Can't wait!
Old 7 May 2009, 11:29 (Ref:2457163)   #42
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Someone else can have my place. Thanks for giving me a spot though.
Old 7 May 2009, 11:49 (Ref:2457186)   #43
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
perfect then
i'm going with fellow ten-tenther undoz.. he just doesn't post much .. plus . I'd hate to give him the "bad" news

Ciao Marco
Old 7 May 2009, 12:38 (Ref:2457228)   #44
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
Thanks very much! Can't wait!
We shall all look forward to meeting you, and don't forget there's the Saturday drinks party too (sorry, meeting).

Now, about that avatar...........
Old 7 May 2009, 12:43 (Ref:2457231)   #45
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real DMN View Post
Someone else can have my place. Thanks for giving me a spot though.
First casualty.........

Great shame we won't see you there. I'm really sorry we couldn't accommodate your Dad, please send apologies.

Old 7 May 2009, 12:51 (Ref:2457238)   #46
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
i'm going with fellow ten-tenther undoz.. he just doesn't post much....
No, he doesn't post much Dani.........kick his butt and tell him to get posting before someone calls foul!

Anyway, undoz replaces The Real DMN and we'll very much look forward to meeting up with the two of you again this year.

Old 7 May 2009, 13:24 (Ref:2457249)   #47
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks very much for invitation. I´m looking forward to see you all in june and to get to know many new peoples!
Old 7 May 2009, 13:34 (Ref:2457257)   #48
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Thanks very much for invitation. I´m looking forward to see you all in june and to get to know many new peoples!
Yes, we'll look forward to meeting you in June. Very sorry there is no invitation for your guest, but it's the same for everyone this year.

See you at Le Mans!
Old 7 May 2009, 21:43 (Ref:2457546)   #49
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Many thanks to allowe me in Bentley03. Really looking forward to see this beauty's V12 from up close.

(Oh,and my girl says to give you "the stare" when I see you. )
Old 7 May 2009, 23:02 (Ref:2457599)   #50
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
First casualty.........

Great shame we won't see you there. I'm really sorry we couldn't accommodate your Dad, please send apologies.

No need to apologise, the selection criteria is very fair and it'll teach my Dad for not regestering on the forum despite me telling him too many times

Hopefully we'll make the other meeting this year.