Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 18 Jan 2008, 15:45 (Ref:2108857)   #1
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Fantasy Championship *Open for Entries!*

Now entering the 2nd year of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Fantasy Series, we are hoping for a great season ahead, Antrodemus' Iron Horse Racing won last years championship and I'm sure will be looking to defend it's title.

Presented by.....

For those who haven't been a part of something like this before, it's fairly simple, You have a team, and a budget, and make the team of your choice, providing you don't go over budget. You can have a PR person to issue press statements, make liveries make car numbers, sponsers, whatever, it's all good fun.

Here's the not overly large rulebook:

Your Budget: $1,700,000
You can hire up to 4 drivers for your cars.

Driver Values:

$900,000
#48 Jimmy Johnson
#24 Jeff Gordon
#20 Tony Stewart

$800,000
#29 Kevin Harvick
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
#31 Jeff Burton
#17 Matt Kenseth

$700,000
#2 Kurt Busch
#18 Kyle Busch
#99 Carl Edwards
#07 Clint Bowyer
#11 Denny Hamlin
#1 Martin Truex Jr.

$600,000
#16 Greg Biffle
#9 Kasey Kahne
#12 Ryan Newman

$500,000
#19 Elliott Sadler
#43 Bobby Labonte
#7 Robby Gordon
#26 Jamie McMurray
#5 Casey Mears
#28 Travis Kvapil
#22 Dave Blaney
#42 Juan Montoya

$400,000
#66 Scott Riggs
#38 David Gilliland
#70 Jeremy Mayfield
#41 Reed Sorenson
#96 J.J. Yeley
#6 David Ragan
#8 Mark Martin/Aric Almirola Martin 24 races, Almirola 12 races)

$300,000
#15 Paul Menard
#45 Kyle Petty/Chad McCumbee? (Petty 30 or 31 races, McCumbee(?) drives when Petty commentates for TNT)
#40 Dario Franchitti
#01 Regan Smith

$200,000
#44 Dale Jarrett/David Reutimann (Jarrett first 5 races, Reutimann from then on)
#00 David Reutimann/Josh Wise/ Michael McDowell (Reutimann first 5 races, Wise and McDowell sharing from then on)
#55 Michael Waltrip
#83 Brian Vickers
#77 Sam Hornish Jr.
#27 Jacques Villeneuve
#10 Patrick Carpentier
#78 Joe Nemechek
#84 A.J. Allmendinger
#21 Bill Elliott/Jon Wood/Marcos Ambrose

$100,000
Non-fulltime drivers

#02 Brandon Ash
#03 Todd Bodine
#08 Carl Long/Burney Lamar
#09 Sterling Marlin/Max Papis
#33 Kirk Shelmerdine/Scott Wimmer
#37 Eric McClure
#47 Marcos Ambrose
#50 Stanton Barrett
#57 Norm Benning
#60 Boris Said
#49 Ken Schrader
#58 James Hylton
#4 Mike Wallace
#89 Morgan Shepherd
#87 Jeff Fuller

You can have 7 driver changes over the whole season, one thing that is new for this year is this:

If your driver gets fired from his real team, swaps teams etc, you automatically get the new driver in that car, you can also choose to keep the same driver in the new real team, either of these options is ‘free’, it won’t affect the amount of driver changes you have left. Also, there is some drivers sharing a ride, you can pick that car, but there is no concessions if one of the drivers gets fired/leaves etc, excepting Marcos Ambrose, he is scheduled to drive in 12 races in the #21, and 4 in the #47, you can choose to have the #21, but have Marcos if he’s in the #47 for those 4 races. Picking the #00 doesn’t mean you get David Reutimann for ‘free’ when he moves to the #44, he’s not being fired just moving sideways. If a driver you have gets fired, and the new driver isn’t from the list, he’s the same price as the outgoing driver.

I hope this makes sense, it’s been a fair bit of head scratching to try and make part time and shared rides useable in the game, if you have any queries etc, just ask.

Keep track of your driver movements at Jayski's great site here: http://www.jayski.com/pages/2008teams.htm

Points are the same as the real series. Whatever a driver scores at each round in real life is what that driver will receive here, including penalties. The 'Chase' will not be used. If you notice that your team hasn't scored as many points as you think they should have (or more than they should have), let me know and I'll look into it.

Team Ownership, and you
- You don’t have to use all $1.7 million, but DO NOT GO OVER BUDGET!!! You will be disqualified from the round if I discover any creative bookkeeping.
- A driver can be chosen by more than one team - these guys are consummate professionals and are able to drive any amount of cars at once.
- Round results and championship standings will be posted here following the conclusion of each round. (if you hadn't noticed, alot of this is just copied from the V8 series, wonder if anyone will notice, just like this I'm writing)
- After the results have been posted, you can write press releases on your team’s performance (or lack of). Show us how good you are at distributing propaganda.

Team Announcements

Once you’ve picked your driving line-up, give your team a name, announce some sponsors, racing numbers, liveries, grid girls (pictures please! ), mascots, overseas technical partners and any other stuff you can think of, and of course your manufacturer of choice (though your manufacturer doesn't affect you points), then post here giving a detailed description of the copious quantities of hide your team will kick in the forthcoming season.

To make it easy for me, could you please condense the propaganda into this sort of form following your press release:
Quote:
NAME: John Doe Racing
SPONSOR(S): Wendy’s, Mopar
DRIVERS:
#33 Dale Earnhardt jr
#99 Robby Gordon
#777 Jeremy Mayfield
MANUFACTURER: Dodge

(your choice of car numbers and Manufacturer doesn't actually affect anything, is just for fun, and people can make up their own liveries based upon that)

Posting Images and Liveries

Half of the fun of this is creating and posting your own liveries. While everybody likes to show infinite detail at super-high-resolution, not everybody’s screen can take it. While I can handle going over 400x400 (given there are warnings about large images), it's a bit rough posting images wider than a regular screen. I refer you to the piece highlighted in red - 800x600 is probably the largest you should go.

I know there are some real good livery makers here, so get into it (however, I am totally useless at it)

Other
For those of you not so knowledgeable about NASCAR, in the Nextel Cup series, only the top 35 cars in owner (not driver) points is guaranteed a starting stop in the field of 43, the 7 fastest of the rest get in, often there is more than 43 cars competing to even get into the race, hence driver values for drivers in cars out of the top 35 may seem a little low. Rookies and new teams especially will have a hard time, also the top 35 from 2007 is locked in for the first 5 races of 2008.

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2007...ngs_owner.html
(look for the real life car number, there is driver names there may not neccesarily be the driver of that car)

So get you entries in people, you can change your team as many times as you like 'till Daytona (before the 1st Duel, 14th Feb), if you enter later than that you'll just score from the 1st round that you start. (schedule here: http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2008/data/schedule.html)

Any questions/issues etc post here or PM me

Good luck
Stu

Last edited by Knowlesy; 9 Feb 2008 at 15:13.

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 18 Jan 2008, 16:01 (Ref:2108865)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
NAME: Team Abject Failure
SPONSOR(S): Texaco Havoline, Big Red, Shell/Pennzoil
DRIVERS:
#01 Regan Smith
#24 Jeff Gordon
#42 Juan Pablo Montoya
MANUFACTURER: Chevrolet
Old 18 Jan 2008, 16:11 (Ref:2108871)   #3
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering is goooooooo!!!!
Brendon Engineering is happy to announce it's participation in it's 2nd season in Nextel/Sprint Cup Fantasy Championship, the team will run Pontiac G8's Team Owner/Principal Brendon had this to say about entering the 2nd season: "it's great to be back after last season where we started poor and then ros up almost breaking the top 10, and i was later revealed had we had the drivers from the start we would of won, we hope to do that this season, BRING IT ON". the team has signed Dale Earnhardt Jr, Robby Gordon and J.J Yeley to drive the brand new Pontiac G8's, the teams logo and livery will be revealed shortly.

Brendon Engineering:
#88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr - #800,000 - Pontiac G8
#7 - Robby Gordon - $500,000 - Pontiac G8
#96 - J.J Yeley - $400,000 - Pontiac G8
Old 18 Jan 2008, 16:23 (Ref:2108874)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
NAME: Team Crashalot
SPONSOR(S): Budweiser
DRIVERS:
#88 Dale Earnhardt jr
#42 Juan Pablo Montoya
#40 Dario Franchitti
#8 Aric Almirola
Old 18 Jan 2008, 16:52 (Ref:2108889)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh, and thanks for running this StuiE. Nobody could do a better job.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 19:04 (Ref:2108963)   #6
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KAM Racing
Sponsored by Cunnilingust Airlines... we lick the competition!
#24 Gordon
#42 Montoya
#40 Franchitti
Old 18 Jan 2008, 19:11 (Ref:2108969)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Oh, and thanks for running this StuiE. Nobody could do a better job.
Old 19 Jan 2008, 05:17 (Ref:2109214)   #8
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
yes, thanks StuiE cheers .
Old 19 Jan 2008, 11:14 (Ref:2109300)   #9
CAMSOgirl
Rookie

United Kingdom
Lewes
CAMSOgirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: BHP
SPONSOR(S): Ann Summers
DRIVERS:
#9 Kasey Kahne
#12 Ryan Newman
#40 Dario Franchitti
#27 Jacques Villeneuve
Old 20 Jan 2008, 03:10 (Ref:2109693)   #10
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My 2008 Team :

Team Name : Bad Boy Racing
Car Sponsors : Fedex (#50) ~ Red Bull (#60) ~ DLP (#70)
Team Drivers & Cost :
#50 Kyle Busch ~ $700,000
#60 Jamie McMurray ~ $500,000
#70 Casey Mears ~ $500,000
Auto Manufacturer : Toyota
Old 20 Jan 2008, 15:27 (Ref:2109915)   #11
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
NAME: Evolution Motorsports
SPONSOR(S): Philips, Shell, DAF Trucks
DRIVERS:
#5 Casey Mears
#42 Juan Montoya
#99 Carl Edwards
MANUFACTURER: Ford
Old 20 Jan 2008, 19:34 (Ref:2110033)   #12
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
stradlin21 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Name: GFH Motorsports (Grubb-Fike-Hmiel)
Sponsors: Mr Porky's Pork Crack-ling, The Legalise Cannabis Party, The Chemist
Drivers:
#24 Jeff Gordon
#60 Jamie McMurray
#01 Regan Smith
Manufacturer: Chevy
Old 21 Jan 2008, 02:46 (Ref:2110283)   #13
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Australian Motorsports is back!!

Australian Motorsports, after a somewhat unsuccessful debut year in 2007, are back and better then ever for the 2008 Nascar Sprint Cup Fantasy Championsip. Speaking at the team's launch at the Calder Park Thunderdome, team owner Chatters said his only ambition was to finish higher then their position last year.

"We finished 21st out of 34 in our debut year, which was good, but not great," Chatters said. "This year our only aim is to finish higher up- Top 20, or top 15. Anything higher then that is just a bonus."

"I'm very confident in our crew and I know our drivers are up to the task, so all we can do is hope that some luck comes our way this year. Our end of season results last year were encouraging to say the least and did a lot for team morale. The second placing we scored really boosted our confidence and gave us encouragement coming into the new season."

Also present at the launch were the team's three drivers. Reigning NEXTEL/Sprint Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson is set to stay with the team for a second year, being joined by Robby Gordon and newcomer Dario Franchitti.

"I was very impressed with the way this team operated last year," said Johnson. "They took me to another Cup victory and I'm looking forward to another successful year."

"The whole team, myself included, have been busy working on trying out new parts and building another competitive chassis. There's been a lot of testing which I'm sure can only mean benefits for us on the track."

Robby Gordon, who until this year campaigned the #7 Jim Beam Ford Fusion, said he was looking forward to the challenge of a new team.

"All the guys around here have been really supportive and have welcomed me to the team with open arms," Gordon said. "Hopefully I can reward their hard work with some good results in the long term. I've spoken to Chatter and he's said that he doesn't expect me to start winning from the off. Like all new things it takes time to get used to and I'm sure that around mid-season I should be where I want to be."

Sprint Cup debutant Dario Franchitti, who is coming off the back of a championship win in the IRL, told the audience at the Thunderdome that he was "shaking with excitement" at the prospect of making his full time debut in NASCAR.

"I get goosebumps whenever I think about it. The thought of racing these big monsters at amazing speeds against people like Villeneuve and Montoya, and my old open-wheel buddies AJ and Patrick Carpentier is amazing. It will be a privilege just to share the track with so many big names!"

Despite their not-so-high position in 2007, Chatters was glad to mention that his three big sponsors had not withdrawn their sponsorship, something which was rumoured during the off season.

"I'm very proud to inform you all that our three major sponsors- G'Day LA, Australian Made and australia.com will be joining us again this year.They've all been looking forward to a better season in 2008 as much as we have and we hope we can deliver them the results they deserve."

"We've also decided against running the CoT this year. Despite the fact that what we're doing is technically illegal, we're confident our trusty Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS's are up to the job and we're sure they can deliver the results we expect out of them.

We wish the team all the best in the 2008 Nascar Sprint Cup Fantasy Championship!

NAME: Australian Motorsports
SPONSORS: G'Day LA, Australian Made, australia.com
DRIVERS: #48 Jimmie Johnson - $900,000
#7 Robby Gordon - $500,000
#00 (aka #40) Dario Franchitti - $300,000
MANUFACTURER: Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 21 Jan 2008, 08:49 (Ref:2110358)   #14
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jacko Junior Racing had a sensational 2007 Nextel Cup with 2nd place and are hoping to go one step higher in the 2008 Sprint Cup.

Name: Jacko Junior Racing

Team:

#12 Ryan Newman $600,000
#5 Casey Mears $500,000
#8 Mark Martin / Aric Almirola $400,000
#77 Sam Hornish Jr $200,000

Just a quick question, are Mark Martin / Almirola classed as 2 drivers or the one because they are in the same car? I know you probably wrote this in your rules somewhere i just wanted to double check.

Cheers.
Old 22 Jan 2008, 07:36 (Ref:2111044)   #15
Antrodemus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

New Zealand
Wellington, NZ
Antrodemus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We prefer 'Attacking Champs' actually...

After sweeping all before them in all forms of racing in 2007, Team Iron Horse have returned for seconds.
In their ongoing quest for innovation and rules to bend, Iron Horse have announced the signing of five drivers to share the lap-leading duties this year. Juan Montoya returns to pilot the #1 car, supported by Brian Vickers in the #51 and Greg Biffle in the #56. Mark Martin will spend the bulk of the time in the team's fourth car (#55), with Aric Almirola stepping in while Mark enjoys his well-earned semi-retirement.
With continued support from CRC lubricants, the cars will all run in variations of the famous CRC red paint scheme.

Team Iron Horse presented by CRC
#1 Juan Montoya (42)
#51 Brian Vickers (83)
#55 Mark Martin / Aric Almirola (8)
#56 Greg Biffle (16)
Headlight Stickers: Dodge
Old 22 Jan 2008, 23:45 (Ref:2111642)   #16
Ford00
Racer

Australia
in your house.
Ford00 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Dennit Motorsports
SPONSERS,MAJOR: Pepsi(08),Wal-mart(07),Goodyear(70),Crafstman(80)
SPONSERS,MINOR: Irwin tools,Motorola(all cars)
DRIVERS:
07:Greg Biffle
08: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
80: Michael Waltrip
70: Brandon Ash
MAKE:Ford

Last edited by Ford00; 22 Jan 2008 at 23:51.
Old 23 Jan 2008, 18:29 (Ref:2112147)   #17
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Duke's Toasters have announced there entry to the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup series. At their press launch at Thruxton, England the team have unveiled four Chevrolet Impalas rebadged as Vauxhalls and the new entrants drivers. NASCAR veteran Martin Truex Jr is being joined by IndyCar champion Dario Franchetti as well as the Canadian former F1 world champion Jacques Villenueve and Juan Pablo Montoya.

Driver 1 : Dario Franchetti
Driver 2 : Jacques Villenueve
Driver 3 : Juan Pablo Montoya
Driver 4 : Martin Truex Jr.

Total cost : bang on at £871,327.57.
Old 23 Jan 2008, 21:19 (Ref:2112246)   #18
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
If one induces a driver change, how does the paying for this driver work? Do you pay the difference in value between the new one and the replaced one (alternately, receive a refund if the new driver costs less than the replaced), or do you get refunded the value of the old driver then pay full-value for the new one? Or does it work in some alternative fashion?

I ask for this clarification because I want to figure out what advantages there may be for staying significantly under budget.

[If anyone can think of anything else (not necessarily related to this issue) that may not be clear, then please speak up!]
Old 24 Jan 2008, 08:36 (Ref:2112469)   #19
mongrelpunt
Rookie

mongrelpunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Mongrelpunt Motorsports
SPONSOR(S): Panasonic (#2), Subway (#16), Pepsi (#22)
DRIVERS:
#2 Matt Kenseth ($800,000)
#16 Clint Bowyer ($700,000)
#22 Brian Vickers ($200,000)

Liveries to come.
Old 24 Jan 2008, 09:21 (Ref:2112489)   #20
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
If one induces a driver change, how does the paying for this driver work? Do you pay the difference in value between the new one and the replaced one (alternately, receive a refund if the new driver costs less than the replaced), or do you get refunded the value of the old driver then pay full-value for the new one? Or does it work in some alternative fashion?

I ask for this clarification because I want to figure out what advantages there may be for staying significantly under budget.

[If anyone can think of anything else (not necessarily related to this issue) that may not be clear, then please speak up!]
Yes, you get back what you paid for the driver you are firing, and have that amount (and any left of your budget, if at all) to spend on a new driver, I hope this explains it.

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 25 Jan 2008, 04:36 (Ref:2113125)   #21
chemhead1
Racer

United States
Buying H-doujins in Los Angeles, CA
chemhead1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

NAME: Nismo Team AM2

SPONSORS: Nissan Motorsports, Autobacs, Yamato Transport, Autech, RCA, Tommy Kaira, Leyton House, Sega, Namco, Pizza Patron, Lindbergh, Gainax, Evangelion Project

DRIVERS:
#23 Juan Pablo Montoya
#41 Mark Martin/Aric Almirola (i.e. taking the real-life #8 entry)
#76 Jacques Villeneuve
#555 Dave Blaney

MANUFACTURER: Nissan

NismoTeamAM2

Like a bad rash that won't go away, AM2 Motorsports is back with a new team, new sponsors, and a brand new car!

In 2007, much of the focus for the team was shuffled around after the introduction of the COT ("I never even got to paint the damn things" -V. Aquino, team owner) and with that, the partnership with Holden to run their Commodores came to a close as the checkered flag flew at Homestead and the final lap of the season was run.

For 2008, Nissan jumped in to become AM2's new manufacturer thanks to the fact that only 1 body type will be used this season.

Thanks to clearer Fantasy Series rules, AM2 now has a clear view of how their season can go and the team is confident that there should be no need to use any of the 7 driver changes given to them ("PR guy says that NOW...." - V. Aquino).

Drivers for the 2008 season will be:

Juan Pablo MONTOYA ($500,000)
#23 Autobacs Nissan Altima SE-R
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...OT_Livery1.png

Mark MARTIN/Aric ALMIROLA ($400,000)
#41 Nissan Motor Company Nissan Altima SE-R
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...COT_Livery.png

Jacques VILLENEUVE ($200,000)
#76 Autech Nissan Altima SE-R
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...OT_Livery2.png

Dave BLANEY ($500,000)
#553 Yamato Transport U.S.A. Nissan Altima SE-R
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...OT_Livery3.png

Grand Total: $1,700,000 ($0 under/over budget)

Altima COT Template here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pCOT_Blank.png

Last edited by chemhead1; 25 Jan 2008 at 04:45.
Old 26 Jan 2008, 23:34 (Ref:2114396)   #22
ThePenguin
Veteran

United States
United States
ThePenguin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Name: Penguin Motorsports

Sponsors: Krispy Kreme, Monster Energy, and Skittles

Drivers:
#24 Jeff Gordon
#16 Greg Biffle
#83 Brian Vickers

Manufacturer: Ford
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:52 (Ref:2114563)   #23
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering release livery !!!
Brendon Enginneering is proud to show off the teams new Pontiac G8's painted up in the fantastic livery, team Owner/Manager Brendon had this to say today: "well the cars speak for themselves i don't need to talk it up at all so take as many pictures as you want". the livery below:

Brendon Engineering's Pontiac G8 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Fantasy Championship livery:
Old 28 Jan 2008, 03:44 (Ref:2115210)   #24
Suttory
Racer

Australia
Too far away from a racetrack !
Suttory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Powertrain Racing
DRIVERS:
#30 Mark Martin/Aric Almirola (#8)
#35 Jeff Gordon (#24)
#60 Dale Jarrett/David Reutimann(#44)
#70 Bill Elliott/Jon Wood/Marcos Ambrose (#21)
MANUFACTURER: Pontiac

"You could call it Falcon Unbelievable!"
Old 29 Jan 2008, 19:50 (Ref:2116532)   #25
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JACOB RACING USA
Total rubbish is how you could describe last season... But this year, we hope many victories at Jacob Racing USA! Carl Edwards remains (cos he does backflips ) To prevent the risk of broken necks, the team has purchased some crash mats. 3 new drivers join us for this season: Juan Montoya, Sam Hornish Jr and Dario Franchitti.

Carl Edwards
Juan Paublo Montoya
Sam Hornish Jr.
Dario Franchitti

See you at Daytona (Liveries coming soon)

oh, and we are in dodges