Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 11 Jul 2013, 08:52 (Ref:3276493)   #1
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Classic BBQ for the Orange folk.

Just a quicky, BBQ Friday evening this year.All Marshalls welcome. Donations from drivers please.More info later.
Old 11 Jul 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3276738)   #2
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bring more falling over water! hic
Old 12 Jul 2013, 04:31 (Ref:3276866)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Iain, you know I will be there so will help out in whatever way am instructed!

Old 12 Jul 2013, 09:30 (Ref:3276934)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
enter dominatrix puns here!
Old 12 Jul 2013, 21:58 (Ref:3277157)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
When is this ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 13 Jul 2013, 15:16 (Ref:3277335)   #6
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
When is this ?

I'd guess http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135906 , Gordon?
Old 15 Jul 2013, 12:13 (Ref:3277924)   #7
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain, thanks for putting on a BBQ for marshals again. I will post on the Marshals forum and see if we can get an idea of numbers. As normal myself and Fay will be along for BBQ and some liquid refreshments. Will sort out time once we have seen latest timetable.
Old 15 Jul 2013, 17:05 (Ref:3278021)   #8
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Very very welcome as I did need your good team at Brands on Sunday "most embarasing". BTW mortified I did not get to be in the hall of fame of guest speekers at the pub last year.
I do need drivers too help with supplies please this year.
Compte did explain what Zef and Gordon were up to BTW.
Old 16 Jul 2013, 08:53 (Ref:3278275)   #9
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
BTW I do need drivers too help with supplies please this year.
Iain, as you know I won't be there myself, so cannot help out physically, but am very happy to make a contribution, I will see if I can organise for my brother-in-law to deliver some of his most excellent beer to you, if not then £50 coming to you next time I see you (which will be at Mallory Park on 31st with my shiny rebuilt FJ - in case you needed reminding!)

Thanks to all the marshals - everywhere - including the Maharajah's Tour!

James
Old 19 Jul 2013, 12:44 (Ref:3279374)   #10
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like the marshals are on post till 7.30, so 8.15 to 8.30 would be good if thats OK with Iain and crew.
Old 19 Jul 2013, 15:36 (Ref:3279410)   #11
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Delta,
I have posted something on the Marshal's Forum with regard to your BBQ. To save me doing it all again here, please take a look.

Kind regards,

Bauble.
Old 27 Jul 2013, 16:12 (Ref:3282360)   #12
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Best night yet thanks for comming and thanks to all the drivers who supported the event well done bob brilliant idea looking forward to next year