Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 19 Jul 2004, 22:23 (Ref:1040808)   #76
M Coupe
Racer

M Coupe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watching the video it looks like quite a few people were struggling, could be interesting to see how the F1 guys get on!

Colin McRae 1968-2007
Old 23 Jul 2004, 08:49 (Ref:1044277)   #77
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just thinking about this. I assume now that you exit Blanchiment and get over to the left in order to apex the right-hander before the Bus Stop. (Used to exit Blanchiment and stay to the right).

Can anyone confirm this and do you need to "lift" before turning in to the right?
Old 3 Sep 2004, 13:26 (Ref:1085922)   #78
muzza4ever
Racer

England
Grim up North, UK
muzza4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well yes they changed the chicane but not necessarily for the worse IMO.

Monster of course pulled his move on schumi through this new chicane. No one else really seemed interested in using it as a passing spot though.

Quite a few lock ups and of course a number of drivers using the new run off area to short cut to the pits.

All in all an improvement as it has been changed from the fling it left fling it right corner it used to be.
Old 3 Sep 2004, 13:31 (Ref:1085926)   #79
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was actually asking the question from a competitor's viewpoint. I'm there in a couple of weeks.

Haven't seen the GP coverage yet. That's next weekend.