Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 24 Jul 2007, 18:36 (Ref:1972354)   #26
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The problem with your stats there luke is they do not include the results of the next five races.

The season is not over yet.
Old 24 Jul 2007, 19:20 (Ref:1972398)   #27
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke

Why you want to see that guy from neighbours win the IRL title is beyond my mind...

Ha ha ha That's actually laughable, well done
Old 24 Jul 2007, 19:43 (Ref:1972418)   #28
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ha, ha.......well both have been supremely consistent, dominating, fast, made no mistakes, aggressive. Both deserve to be champion. It's a tough call.

Dixon really is on a run at the moment, and a very impressive run. However Dario has come 2nd each time!

Could have a 3rd in history tie for the title..

I'd like to see Dario win because he has just beeen fantastic this year, his old self if not better... Dixon again... It's a hard call.
Old 24 Jul 2007, 19:51 (Ref:1972430)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I do think Dario deserves it slightly more at this stage. He is doing an impressive job. Outstanding.

Scott too would deserve it of course, but he loses points for being a Kiwi.

Could be worse, could be an Aussie I suppose.
Old 24 Jul 2007, 20:32 (Ref:1972482)   #30
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Scott too would deserve it of course, but he loses points for being a Kiwi.

Could be worse, could be an Aussie I suppose.

Tony Kanaan has also been supreme this year, just had bad luck and hasn't been consistent. He was just in another world at Indy. He was the fastest at Watkins Glen, but had that accident with his team mates at the start!

Then again Wheldon was in his traditional dominance at the start. The Penskes have been strong as well just not consistent...

I have noticed that Marco has found confidence again after Iowa after his terrible fruit of a season and been not bad at the rest of the races, even the non ovals..Then again he was good at Indy before his flip.
Old 24 Jul 2007, 20:44 (Ref:1972496)   #31
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Wheldon has had a disaster. I think his bad luck has hit his subsequent performances for six.

A shame really.
Old 25 Jul 2007, 09:02 (Ref:1972843)   #32
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Luck...*resists*...luck...*resists*...hmm...*resists*...luck...*resists*...

An interesting race on an interesting track. Neither count enters the records books in my world, but not bad. Pretty insane AGR goings on, of course. I bet Tony is unbelievably popular.

I enjoyed it a great deal, but then I guess my inherent bias towards non-oval venues will play its part?
Old 25 Jul 2007, 19:54 (Ref:1973343)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
Luck...*resists*...luck...*resists*...hmm...*resists*...luck...*resists*...
I'm glad about that.
Old 30 Jul 2007, 23:12 (Ref:1976780)   #34
thejester
Veteran

New Zealand
Wellington
thejester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke

Why you want to see that guy from neighbours win the IRL title is beyond my mind...

And, funnily enough, that's New Zealander Steven Lovatt, much like Dixon, performing well in an overseas series!!