Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 3 May 2012, 13:57 (Ref:3068810)   #1
Wrighty05
Veteran

Australia
Wrighty05 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Suzuka

Hi everyone,

I have a mate going to Suzuka this year for the F1. I am very jealous! Also, was wondering if there were a few experts out there who have been there before that could help my mate out with a few questions.

1. best spot to sit? i was thinking maybe turn 1, in the upper stand? That does look very good, end of DRS area, but is also expensive.

2. I also suggested turn 7. But from there in the upper area, can you see the cars fly through 130-R into the chicane, or is there stuff in-between that blocks a view of that part.

3. Presume there are big screens in most areas, particularly those mentioned above.

4. Any good (if any) general admission areas?

5. Can you swap between grandstands on different days (like Melbourne), or are you stuck in the one seat for all 3?

6. Best place to book for a tourist. Formula1 site or are there better ones with better deals?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.
"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

RIP Peter Brock. 1945-2006
Old 4 May 2012, 09:29 (Ref:3069207)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi Wrighty05. I think this one might be better in Trackside, so I've moved it and left a link from the F1 forum.
Old 4 May 2012, 18:25 (Ref:3069443)   #3
Wrighty05
Veteran

Australia
Wrighty05 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No worries. Was worried about where i put it!
Any help here would be great!
"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

RIP Peter Brock. 1945-2006