Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:45 (Ref:4004342)   #1826
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm regularly on my feet, always within an earshot though. Just took the dog for a walk with RLM in the ear.

BTW, I think this should turn in to a food thread too. What are you eating while watching?

I had some leftovers for lunch here and some crab dip for a snack. Will be grilling steak for dinner with a spinach salad and some french fries.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:46 (Ref:4004343)   #1827
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
seems odd to say it but popping out for a fag gives my eyes a rest
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:48 (Ref:4004345)   #1828
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just finished a curry. Delivered by the local curry house.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:52 (Ref:4004350)   #1829
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
My multi screen stream is actually working better than expected. Let me invite you again in case you do not have multiple screens.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:53 (Ref:4004351)   #1830
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not exactly typical le man then but everything is different this year
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:54 (Ref:4004352)   #1831
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm regularly on my feet, always within an earshot though. Just took the dog for a walk with RLM in the ear.

BTW, I think this should turn in to a food thread too. What are you eating while watching?

I had some leftovers for lunch here and some crab dip for a snack. Will be grilling steak for dinner with a spinach salad and some french fries.
We've had sausage quiche, bacon quiche and lasagne.... Plus a cuppa or two, of course.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:56 (Ref:4004355)   #1832
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm Scottish. I had a Sausage and Haggis supper takeaway delivered.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:57 (Ref:4004356)   #1833
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i must admit to save time cooking i had a tesco finest cottage pie for tea, very different to normal as well
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:21 (Ref:4004363)   #1834
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're picking up fresh bacon cheddar stuffed burgers from the local meat store after a 3-2 victory for young son's first game of the season. Gonna get a cigar, cold beverages and fire up the grill with burgers and brats.

Hopefully the YouTube stream holds that will be nice on the deck.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:23 (Ref:4004365)   #1835
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sounds great. What time is it for you now?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:29 (Ref:4004367)   #1836
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sounds great. What time is it for you now?
It is 16:30 here, and Field is 1 hour ahead of me. I just poured a small amount of bourbon for myself before i start to think about dinner.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:32 (Ref:4004368)   #1837
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Very civilised.

10:30 pm here.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:49 (Ref:4004381)   #1838
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
But 11.50 where we should all be
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:50 (Ref:4004383)   #1839
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Very civilised.

Indeed.

What's not civilized though is the behavior of my chromebook that i'm using for chat and timing. I've never had this issue with tenths before, but I click to reply and it opens a new tab, yet in the previous tab it also opens, and what i type goes in both places but only gets submitted in one. Very strange.

But my work laptop handing the streaming video and audio has been flawless today!
ps. don't tell my boss!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 21:56 (Ref:4004386)   #1840
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It is 16:30 here, and Field is 1 hour ahead of me. I just poured a small amount of bourbon for myself before i start to think about dinner.
Quote:
Very civilised.

Yup, what he said. Gettin' on 6 pm here and here's the new setup for the next hour or so. Until the meat is ready and most of the cigar is done.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 22:24 (Ref:4004394)   #1841
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yup, what he said. Gettin' on 6 pm here and here's the new setup for the next hour or so. Until the meat is ready and most of the cigar is done.
I'm fine but thanks for the invite
Old 19 Sep 2020, 22:36 (Ref:4004401)   #1842
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
rofl
Old 19 Sep 2020, 22:39 (Ref:4004404)   #1843
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Rain check?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 22:52 (Ref:4004406)   #1844
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's our 5th anniversary of our first date so decent takeaway was requested.

Field pea casserole at 9, pork belly over a corn relish at the bottom and short rib at the top. All in all a delightful dinner and not bad from a strip mall joint.

With a new IPA from NC that's not bad and not too crazy hopped.

Might consider an evening cigar but already had one working in the garden.

And as 2 already asked, NO I didn't remember, I was informed of the date.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 22:57 (Ref:4004407)   #1845
jdetray
Rookie

United States
Ohio, USA
jdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
LM 24h in Ohio

Enjoying the race for the umteenth year with RLM and whatever video feed and timing I can muster. Not to mention Andy Blackmore's Spotter Guide and the always interesting comments from fellow TenTenths members.

I'm sitting in my comfy office chair with a large monitor for video and a smaller one off to the side for timing. Since I'll probably never attend the Great Race in person due to physical challenges, this is the next best thing!

- Jeff

Old 19 Sep 2020, 23:04 (Ref:4004411)   #1846
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It's our 5th anniversary of our first date so decent takeaway was requested.

Field pea casserole at 9, pork belly over a corn relish at the bottom and short rib at the top. All in all a delightful dinner and not bad from a strip mall joint.

With a new IPA from NC that's not bad and not too crazy hopped.

Might consider an evening cigar but already had one working in the garden.

And as 2 already asked, NO I didn't remember, I was informed of the date.
Yessir. Good women, if she let's you watch this during dinner

Here's mine I'm about to consume on the PLM standabout.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 23:10 (Ref:4004415)   #1847
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
She tolerates this. It would have been worse in the original date. One of her best friend's was due to get married that weekend. Not sure living in tenths with an earbud in would have gone well
Old 19 Sep 2020, 23:18 (Ref:4004421)   #1848
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’m jealous of all these!

Pizza delayed by random guests.

But G&T good...
Attached Thumbnails
5B88843D-1364-4B7A-A3A6-3C68A931F33C.jpeg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 23:30 (Ref:4004431)   #1849
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdetray View Post
Enjoying the race for the umteenth year with RLM and whatever video feed and timing I can muster. Not to mention Andy Blackmore's Spotter Guide and the always interesting comments from fellow TenTenths members.

I'm sitting in my comfy office chair with a large monitor for video and a smaller one off to the side for timing. Since I'll probably never attend the Great Race in person due to physical challenges, this is the next best thing!

- Jeff

Those are some pretty sweet curtains!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 23:35 (Ref:4004433)   #1850
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They are. I need.