Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 1 Mar 2001, 17:31 (Ref:67405)   #1
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to the PowerTour 'Anticipated Entry list' the follwing are newcomers to the Scholarship Class...

Head Racing - Julian Harburg (Aus)
Hill Speed Racing - Richard Ollerenshaw (Gbr)
Team Park - Rowland Kinch (Gbr)

Does anyone know anything about these drivers? Or the teams?

Also Rowan Racing have ditched the Championship Class and are entering one car in the Scholarship Class with Aaron Scott driving.
Does anyone know what has happened to Christian Colombo?

Avanti have not announced any drivers yet and Duma's second racer is also still a mystery...but I didn't receive my Autosport this morning so things might have changed.
Old 2 Mar 2001, 09:45 (Ref:67545)   #2
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why someone suddenly appears in F3 thet you've never heard of? Maybe soem of our Aussi friends can shed light on Julian Harburg, but what about the 2 brits, what were they doing last year? Are they Karters?

As for F3 rumours in Autosport this week, Milos Pavelevic was mentioned in connection with Avanti, and italian team Target Racing was said to interested in British F3 this year. How many entries do we have now? Will there end up being a consolation race on the Saturday?
Old 3 Mar 2001, 09:38 (Ref:67763)   #3
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I make it 41 entries according to the 'anticipated list'...that includes the three seats un-announced yet (Avanti x 2 and Duma x 1).

Doesn't that sound like too many cars - especially for some of the smaller circuits!
Old 4 Mar 2001, 19:35 (Ref:68233)   #4
pv27uk
Racer

pv27uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The only one of those I have heard of is Richard Ollerenshaw, who I think raced in the ARP F3 series last year. This is a series for Formula 3 cars before a certain date, maybe 1997, and I think Hill Speed is the pretty small team which ran him in that.

He must have done reasonably well if I can remember his name...
Old 5 Mar 2001, 12:20 (Ref:68434)   #5
redback
Racer

redback should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I remember Julian Harburg from Porsche Cup a few years ago, he used to run just inside the top ten from memory but the cars were varying spec. in that series. I vaguely remember someone with that sort of name in FF also about '96/'97 but I could be wrong. I think cash has bought him the drive and not talent (just my own thoughts) - maybe Elephino can scrounge some more info from the MSN archives.