Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 15 Oct 2019, 15:03 (Ref:3934699)   #101
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Interesting, I've had that problem in T17 when sitting high up, but had no such problem in T23 when we were there a few years ago.
I think brand new batteries helps - but then my little Sony radio has done many years faithful service.
Old 15 Oct 2019, 17:22 (Ref:3934728)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Raccordement was a nice change for us, but low down, photography is pretty much impossible. If you're able to get a seat higher up (as I did way back in 1992), then the view is very good indeed. It also had a far more sensible name back then too.....
Old 15 Oct 2019, 18:54 (Ref:3934745)   #103
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Are you going Eric?

Or perhaps that should be - are you staying Eric?
I am staying Andrew. I am starting!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 15 Oct 2019, 18:55 (Ref:3934746)   #104
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Eric is always there, he likes le mans so much he lives there
Not a bad plan!

Old 15 Oct 2019, 20:30 (Ref:3934784)   #105
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, as we seem to have managed to acquire some tickets, I guess I'd better go, after all, I'll be a 'man of leisure' in 16 days time......
Old 15 Oct 2019, 20:57 (Ref:3934790)   #106
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
Well, as we seem to have managed to acquire some tickets, I guess I'd better go, after all, I'll be a 'man of leisure' in 16 days time......
A man of leisure!! Interesting words and so a very busy schedule to come.

Old 15 Oct 2019, 20:59 (Ref:3934792)   #107
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
My experience buying tickets online was significantly better this year than last ... once I used Chrome. Safari on iPhone and Edge / Firefox on PC all acted weird, either continuously emptying my basket or refusing to allow things like seat selection.

Nevertheless I got there in the end: discounted ticket, Blanc parking, T5 and T34D seats. T5 was close to sold out by 10am UK time but I don't plan to watch the start from there so it doesn't really matter where my seat is as I'll stand at the back when it empties out.

After last year's first-timer blundering about I now have a much clearer idea of where to go and when! Very much looking forward to it.
Old 16 Oct 2019, 14:31 (Ref:3934966)   #108
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone know what time tickets go on sale to us non-members on Friday?
Old 16 Oct 2019, 15:16 (Ref:3934972)   #109
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Been a shambles so far so not sure
Old 17 Oct 2019, 13:29 (Ref:3935186)   #110
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Anyone know what time tickets go on sale to us non-members on Friday?
My guess is 10.00am CET, so 9.00am on your side of the water.
Old 17 Oct 2019, 13:43 (Ref:3935189)   #111
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
My guess is 10.00am CET, so 9.00am on your side of the water.
Cheers Vince - you are correct.

Sorry it's been a mess for so many.
Old 7 Nov 2019, 18:49 (Ref:3939096)   #112
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tickets arrived this morning! 😁
Old 7 Nov 2019, 21:20 (Ref:3939118)   #113
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Blimey! Quick work again this year!
Old 8 Nov 2019, 14:48 (Ref:3939247)   #114
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
back to T34 for next year and campsite Houx again.
Old 8 Nov 2019, 17:43 (Ref:3939274)   #115
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
back to T34 for next year and campsite Houx again.
I can't remember, does your lovely wife come to Le Mans? Mine will be there next year.

And after hanging out with some of our Florida friends last week she actually said the unthinkable, that she might return to Sebring!!! Which between you and I, I'm not sure I want her to or not!
Old 9 Nov 2019, 16:28 (Ref:3939463)   #116
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I can't remember, does your lovely wife come to Le Mans? Mine will be there next year.

And after hanging out with some of our Florida friends last week she actually said the unthinkable, that she might return to Sebring!!! Which between you and I, I'm not sure I want her to or not!
Non non Le Mans is for the boys for the same reason you don’t want Amanda to come to Sebring with you....😉
Old 10 Dec 2019, 16:10 (Ref:3945951)   #117
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well finally got a single Tertre Rouge ticket today after some discussion with the ACO but still need a couple more, but hoping they become available.
Old 21 Jan 2020, 16:27 (Ref:3952611)   #118
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well looks like we will be setting up camp in Tertre Rouge again just had a phone call from 1st tickets saying that had extra TR tickets, however Helen managed to source one else where last weekend so looks like we are ok this year. Will set up the who is where thread in a few weeks. But it does appear that numbers will be down this year if the agencies are getting returns.
Old 21 Jan 2020, 17:43 (Ref:3952632)   #119
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
There goes my peace and quiet
Old 21 Jan 2020, 18:57 (Ref:3952639)   #120
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
You would be bored without us lot Vince.
Old 22 Jan 2020, 06:00 (Ref:3952684)   #121
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Bored? No. But it wouldn't be the same.
Old 22 Jan 2020, 18:17 (Ref:3952788)   #122
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Now which way should I take that.....?
Old 22 Jan 2020, 18:26 (Ref:3952790)   #123
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
We will endeavour to make his life eventful. As we usually do, life in TR is never dull.
Old 23 Jan 2020, 05:46 (Ref:3952860)   #124
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Quote:
I see my comment can be read in two ways
Take the best option
Old 31 Jan 2020, 21:26 (Ref:3954850)   #125
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
can all those going this year fill in the camping/staying roll call
Closed Thread