Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Aug 2020, 06:09 (Ref:3997765)   #76
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I liked that too. Reminded me of the old custom cars and trucks we had during the 70s.
Old 25 Aug 2020, 07:50 (Ref:3997780)   #77
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok a few more pics then I'm off to the gym:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8690.JPG   PJO_8691.JPG   PJO_8692.JPG  

PJO_8694.JPG   PJO_8707.JPG   PJO_8709.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 07:57 (Ref:3997781)   #78
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I liked them all in their own way. What a fabulous eclectic mix of machinery covering all spectres and all ages.

And WOW, what did I start when asking for any photos!
Thanks Peter for posting, and thanks Iain and all others for providing them. Looks like a great day was had by all.
Pity it is just a tad beyond my government imposed current 5 klm travel limit from home
Old 25 Aug 2020, 07:59 (Ref:3997782)   #79
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
There's more to come.
Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:16 (Ref:3997828)   #80
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Great photos.......as an Alfisto, I bet the Alfa made better sounds than the MGB...tho the MGB basso profundo was always a fruity sound
The MG has a tubular extractor manifold and a single box sports stainless exhaust. Puts out around 120bhp in current tune. It makes a different noise to the norm and is quite loud and as you suggest, deep. The Alfa was more like a rampant wasp being chased around by a swatter wielding housewife. All good fun though.

And I spoke to the chap with the Stepside. He says there's work to do. I thought it was reminiscent of the 70s and Custom Car magazine. I liked it.
Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:45 (Ref:3997831)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And so a few more pics:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8712.JPG   PJO_8713.JPG   PJO_8715.jpg  

PJO_8717.JPG   PJO_8719.JPG   PJO_8721.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:48 (Ref:3997832)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
........:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8722.JPG   PJO_8723.JPG   PJO_8725.JPG  

PJO_8726.JPG   PJO_8729.jpg   PJO_8732.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:51 (Ref:3997833)   #83
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
+++++++:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8736.jpg   PJO_8738.jpg   PJO_8739.jpg  

PJO_8741.JPG   PJO_8744.JPG   PJO_8746.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:54 (Ref:3997834)   #84
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Love that Aston:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8747.JPG   PJO_8749.jpg   PJO_8770.jpg  

PJO_8771.JPG   PJO_8774.JPG   PJO_8775.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:58 (Ref:3997835)   #85
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The demented Wasp (Alfa) departs, and now:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8777.jpg   PJO_8779.JPG   PJO_8781.jpg  

PJO_8784.JPG   PJO_8787.jpg   PJO_8788.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:19 (Ref:3997851)   #86
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
More:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8792.jpg   PJO_8794.jpg   PJO_8795.JPG  

PJO_8797.jpg   PJO_8799.jpg   PJO_8801.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:22 (Ref:3997852)   #87
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Moving swiftly on.....:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8802.JPG   PJO_8805.JPG   PJO_8806.JPG  

PJO_8808.jpg   PJO_8812.jpg   PJO_8813.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:25 (Ref:3997856)   #88
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Mr and Mrs Ryan leading away the Rolls Royce "wedding car". Somewhat appropriate considering the date.

Next:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8816.JPG   PJO_8817.JPG   PJO_8818.jpg  

PJO_8819.jpg   PJO_8821.jpg   PJO_8822.jpg  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:28 (Ref:3997858)   #89
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
What do you call three Morgans in a row? Three Morgans.

Next:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8824.JPG   PJO_8825.JPG   PJO_8826.JPG  

PJO_8827.JPG   PJO_8830.jpg   PJO_8831.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:31 (Ref:3997860)   #90
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8834.jpg   PJO_8835.JPG   PJO_8836.jpg  

PJO_8838.jpg   PJO_8840.JPG   PJO_8842.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:33 (Ref:3997862)   #91
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Onwards.....................
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8843.JPG   PJO_8844.jpg   PJO_8847.JPG  

PJO_8851.JPG  
Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:35 (Ref:3997863)   #92
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8852.JPG   PJO_8853.JPG   PJO_8855.jpg  

PJO_8857.JPG   PJO_8858.JPG   PJO_8859.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:37 (Ref:3997864)   #93
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
There's more!
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8860.JPG   PJO_8861.JPG   PJO_8862.JPG  

PJO_8863.JPG   PJO_8864.JPG   PJO_8865.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:40 (Ref:3997865)   #94
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yet more:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8867.JPG   PJO_8868.JPG   PJO_8870.JPG  

PJO_8871.JPG   PJO_8872.JPG   PJO_8874.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:43 (Ref:3997866)   #95
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
+++++++:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8877.JPG   PJO_8878.JPG   PJO_8879.JPG  

PJO_8882.JPG   PJO_8883.jpg   PJO_8885.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:45 (Ref:3997867)   #96
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Not far to go now:
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8885.JPG   PJO_8886.JPG   PJO_8887.JPG  

PJO_8888.JPG   PJO_8889.JPG   PJO_8891.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:48 (Ref:3997868)   #97
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
A selection of Delta's race cars lining the route in the previous pic.
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8892.JPG   PJO_8893.JPG   PJO_8895.jpg  

PJO_8896.JPG   PJO_8897.JPG   PJO_8898.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:51 (Ref:3997870)   #98
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Are we there yet?
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8895.jpg   PJO_8896.JPG   PJO_8897.JPG  

PJO_8900.JPG   PJO_8898.JPG   PJO_8902.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:53 (Ref:3997871)   #99
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8902.JPG   PJO_8903.JPG   PJO_8904.JPG  

PJO_8905.JPG   PJO_8906.JPG   PJO_8907.JPG  

Old 25 Aug 2020, 13:55 (Ref:3997872)   #100
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Phew!
Attached Thumbnails
PJO_8907.JPG   PJO_8910.jpg   PJO_8911.JPG  

PJO_8912.JPG   PJO_8914.JPG   PJO_8915.jpg