Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 26 May 2019, 19:16 (Ref:3906114)   #276
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Sho' 'nuff. Looked like a NASCRAP "Big One".......
Sebastian Bourdais? Amateur? Okay, pal.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3906115)   #277
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yeah, you're wrong
How so? With these cars you can't go side by side through the corner, you have to back out.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3906116)   #278
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
How goes going red "help" Pagenaud? He needs to be knockin off laps under yellow to save fuel. Now there's more laps left at full speed......

jimclark
Old 26 May 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3906117)   #279
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Yeah, you're wrong
100 percent right there, no way he should have to back off when Bourdais went back down the track on him. Bourdais double turned there and tried to block, no way around seeing him wheels turn twice in reaction in the onboard
Old 26 May 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3906118)   #280
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Is it normal for them to go red like this?
Old 26 May 2019, 19:18 (Ref:3906119)   #281
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
How so? With these cars you can't go side by side through the corner, you have to back out.
They've done it all day, try actually watching the race
Old 26 May 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3906120)   #282
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I never mentioned Bourdais. I was referencing all the antics that have been going on in the race as they used to in the IRL days.

(Also, did you notice the quote marks? )

Last edited by jimclark; 26 May 2019 at 19:26.

jimclark
Old 26 May 2019, 19:20 (Ref:3906121)   #283
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I never mentioned Pagenaud. I was referencing all the antics that have been going on in the race as they used to in the IRL days.
Field never mentioned Pagenaud either.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:20 (Ref:3906122)   #284
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Or don't force people into the grass?
Old 26 May 2019, 19:20 (Ref:3906123)   #285
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
They've done it all day, try actually watching the race
I have, and that is just a flat out lie I'm afraid.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:21 (Ref:3906124)   #286
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I never mentioned Bourdais. I was referencing all the antics that have been going on in the race as they used to in the IRL days.

jimclark
Old 26 May 2019, 19:22 (Ref:3906125)   #287
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I never mentioned Pagenaud. I was referencing all the antics that have been going on in the race as they used to in the IRL days.
I never mentioned him either, but thanks for watching. Enjoy the rest of the race if you can,.
Quote:
But since you corrected, Rahal and Bourdais started the crash so they are amateurs...
Old 26 May 2019, 19:22 (Ref:3906126)   #288
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
That's Simon Pagenaud and Sebastian Bourdais, two different drivers. That's a rookie "fan" antic. Shows you actually don't pay attention. The red helps him because they will still have yellow laps to warm up again without running through the debris during the cleanup
Old 26 May 2019, 19:24 (Ref:3906127)   #289
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I have, and that is just a flat out lie I'm afraid.
Wow, just wow. Thanks for confirming useless idiot troll. Time for the block button again cause either you don't know what side by side is or what a corner is.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:25 (Ref:3906128)   #290
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Is it normal for them to go red like this?
In IndyCar, yes. I can't recall an incident at Indy itself off hand.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:26 (Ref:3906129)   #291
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Wow, just wow. Thanks for confirming useless idiot troll.
No need for that yelling, you got caught in a lie. It happens.

But for real, side by side through the corner does not happen unless it's right after a restart with fresh tyres. Kaiser found out what happens when you try it anyway.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:26 (Ref:3906130)   #292
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I never mentioned him either, but thanks for watching. Enjoy the rest of the race if you can,.
But since you corrected, Rahal and Bourdais started the crash so they are amateurs...
And Dixon since he got his nose caught in there.

If you want to try the amateur claims, Rosenquist and Veach both came flying up to the incident and should have had better info from the spotters.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:27 (Ref:3906131)   #293
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
No need for that yelling, you got caught in a lie. It happens.

But for real, side by side through the corner does not happen unless it's right after a restart with fresh tyres. Kaiser found out what happens when you try it anyway.
Kaiser was at entry to the corner and WELL outside the other car, try actually watching
Old 26 May 2019, 19:29 (Ref:3906132)   #294
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was Seabass' fault. I don't feel too bad for Rahal, he's been the bowling ball a few times before.
Old 26 May 2019, 19:34 (Ref:3906133)   #295
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
A UK Sainsburys mention! How middle class. Avocado anyone?
My red flag break has just hit a major setback. We've ran out of Oregano. OMG.

(you see there is more important things than enforcing your opinion on others on the internet - play nice )
Old 26 May 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3906135)   #296
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Something we can all agree on I think. Its gonna be dry to the end!!

Cars going again...
Old 26 May 2019, 19:38 (Ref:3906136)   #297
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Something we can all agree on I think. Its gonna be dry to the end!!

Cars going again...
How dare you assume I'd agree with you. I wanted to see the wet weather tyres out!
Old 26 May 2019, 19:39 (Ref:3906137)   #298
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Some are not catching on. I never said anyone was an amateur. Read the sentence again. "Looking more and more like the "amateurs" in the original IRL....."

For enlightenment....
"Looking like" does not mean being.
And amateurs in quotes (" ") implies that those in the old IRL were NOT amateurs.
E for effort though.

jimclark
Old 26 May 2019, 19:39 (Ref:3906138)   #299
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
19 laps to go! There are some fast cars in there, but it aint trivial to get by.

Top 7 could win? (although it isn't that likely as everyone ahead is good too!). Mann in the top 15 too
Old 26 May 2019, 19:39 (Ref:3906139)   #300
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
How dare you assume I'd agree with you. I wanted to see the wet weather tyres out!
There's always at least one fool...