Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 14 Dec 2019, 21:27 (Ref:3946762)   #1
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs McLaughlin.

Congratulations to Scott and Karly on their wedding day.

Good to see Fabs got an invite, I believe he slowed down the queue heading for the buffet!
Old 14 Dec 2019, 21:47 (Ref:3946769)   #2
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shout out to Ms Crehan and Mr Davison, who're also tying the knot over the summer break.

What else is news in Woman's Day?
Old 15 Dec 2019, 09:47 (Ref:3946803)   #3
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Jerico should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Someone delete this thread, this is not what these forums are about. I don't care who it is I don't want to see this **** on here.
Old 15 Dec 2019, 10:37 (Ref:3946808)   #4
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
In all fairness, they do exist as people outside of motorsport.
Old 15 Dec 2019, 15:00 (Ref:3946849)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
Someone delete this thread, this is not what these forums are about. I don't care who it is I don't want to see this **** on here.
Woagh, a bit harsh? Maybe a move to Parc Ferme might be a reasonable course of action?
Old 15 Dec 2019, 16:23 (Ref:3946859)   #6
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can we just be happy that a couple are happy and in love together? I know Scott personally so I'm happy for him.
Old 15 Dec 2019, 20:50 (Ref:3946889)   #7
Forda
Veteran

Forda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Supercars “Looking Into” Scott McLaughlin’s Wedding
Old 15 Dec 2019, 20:59 (Ref:3946890)   #8
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Can we just be happy that a couple are happy and in love together? I know Scott personally so I'm happy for him.
So do I. This would be better in Facebook or the like, not here as this is a Motorsport forum. We all have families and loved ones. But I don't want to talk or read about that stuff here. Next we'll have photo's of babies. Save that for Women's Weekly or New Idea. You can stick your Parc Ferme too.
Old 15 Dec 2019, 21:16 (Ref:3946892)   #9
Umai Naa
Veteran

Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine.
Old 15 Dec 2019, 21:59 (Ref:3946897)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
So do I. This would be better in Facebook or the like, not here as this is a Motorsport forum. We all have families and loved ones. But I don't want to talk or read about that stuff here. Next we'll have photo's of babies. Save that for Women's Weekly or New Idea. You can stick your Parc Ferme too.
Then just ignore the post and move on. No-one is forcing you to read it or indeed asking you for your permission to post it....
Old 16 Dec 2019, 00:43 (Ref:3946914)   #11
Speedy400
Racer

Speedy400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No complaints on this topic...but there seem to be ‘hot topics’ that haven’t had comments for months.

Can they be bumped?
Old 16 Dec 2019, 00:53 (Ref:3946915)   #12
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Then just ignore the post and move on. No-one is forcing you to read it or indeed asking you for your permission to post it....
Very true, you could have also applied the same logic to my post? and all the threads and comment on this forum. Every time someone posts something you don't agree with you just repeat your previous post. My comment has nothing to do with SM at all, my point is that this is a Motorsport forum. I'd like to see it stay that way and not start getting watered down to an old ladies club where everything is discussed over tea and scones
Old 16 Dec 2019, 01:13 (Ref:3946917)   #13
Umai Naa
Veteran

As opposed to the Neanderthalic Ford/Holden chest-beating on here?

I think it's a nice change of pace.
Old 16 Dec 2019, 13:37 (Ref:3946970)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Very true, you could have also applied the same logic to my post? and all the threads and comment on this forum. Every time someone posts something you don't agree with you just repeat your previous post. My comment has nothing to do with SM at all, my point is that this is a Motorsport forum. I'd like to see it stay that way and not start getting watered down to an old ladies club where everything is discussed over tea and scones
Well, that's all very well and good. Your view is noted with interest..... Some of us are partial to tea and scones..
Old 16 Dec 2019, 15:24 (Ref:3946987)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Some of us are partial to tea and scones..
Depends on the scone though - fruit or plain?
And if we're adding tea to the mix - do the antipodeans go for a Cornish, or Devon cream tea?
Old 16 Dec 2019, 16:44 (Ref:3946995)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fruit, plain or cheese even - I'm partial to them all!
Old 17 Dec 2019, 13:20 (Ref:3947148)   #17
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy400 View Post
No complaints on this topic...but there seem to be ‘hot topics’ that haven’t had comments for months.

Can they be bumped?
Good point, done.
Old 28 Dec 2019, 23:56 (Ref:3948867)   #18
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Leave it. Scott McLaughlin is my first cousin. He told me he approved this thread.
Old 3 Jan 2020, 13:14 (Ref:3949672)   #19
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Leave it. Scott McLaughlin is my first cousin. He told me he approved this thread.
Old 6 Jan 2020, 20:45 (Ref:3950088)   #20
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
You poor bugger

Sounds like one of those Trump election commercials, "I'm Scott McLaughlin, and I endorse this forum thread..."

All the best to the two of them!!