Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 4 Apr 2002, 05:55 (Ref:251541)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
New pits under construction !

They started to build the new pits - hard - at he end of the pit lane ! Now, that's for good lads ! Can't wait four weeks more !!!
Old 4 Apr 2002, 07:56 (Ref:251589)   #2
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Which end??
Old 4 Apr 2002, 07:59 (Ref:251594)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
The end following the way of the cars : the north end...
Old 4 Apr 2002, 08:05 (Ref:251598)   #4
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Are they going to be just as temporary and ugly looking as the 2 extras there at the moment? What do those teams do for hospitality, all the rest have the suites above their garages, or maybe the teams condemned to those garages can't stretch to hospitality.
Old 4 Apr 2002, 17:43 (Ref:251910)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They'll have to make them like the existing "extras", surely - to add on additional hospitality above would be a major architectural and structural exercise, I'd guess.

By the way Allon, is there any truth in the developing rumour that the ACO intend to erect a semi-permanent gazebo to cater for any future entry by the Debora team......?

Old 4 Apr 2002, 17:50 (Ref:251919)   #6
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are there any pics?
Old 4 Apr 2002, 19:30 (Ref:252061)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nothing on Maison Blanche yet - that's where David Legangeaux normally posts. I'll have to check his own site - Le Long Long Jour - or something like that.....
Old 4 Apr 2002, 21:18 (Ref:252169)   #8
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
By the way Allon, is there any truth in the developing rumour that the ACO intend to erect a semi-permanent gazebo to cater for any future entry by the Debora team......?
Nah, they'll just get one each year from Carrefour like the rest of us! Actually on their budget they would probably have to nick it. Let's hope they don't use the Debora as the getaway car - the French traffic cops would soon catch with them.
Old 5 Apr 2002, 06:58 (Ref:252469)   #9
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Too early for pictures : I had one by Maxime Jamaux, one of the journalists of Le Mans, only showing the sand and the concrete...

The temporary structures seems to be OK for the teams : not any complains coming from... Debora !
Old 5 Apr 2002, 15:05 (Ref:252750)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
not any complains coming from... Debora !

.....apart from the fact that they won't be there in June!!
Old 5 Apr 2002, 15:23 (Ref:252766)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Debora is... everywhere !
Old 5 Apr 2002, 21:47 (Ref:253015)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Many a true word spoken in jest, as they say.

Why is everyone on this forum talking about Deboras right now? They're not even in the bloody entry list!!
Old 5 Apr 2002, 23:10 (Ref:253043)   #13
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Did they even try to enter?
Old 6 Apr 2002, 10:49 (Ref:253335)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Many a true word spoken in jest, as they say.

Why is everyone on this forum talking about Deboras right now? They're not even in the bloody entry list!!
Just because the name is funny !
Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora Debora

I'm sick ! I said it too much !
Old 7 Apr 2002, 17:37 (Ref:254263)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You're not related to Marc Bolan by any chance, are you?
Old 9 Apr 2002, 05:39 (Ref:255298)   #16
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
You're not related to Marc Bolan by any chance, are you?
I wish, but I'm not sure he was a good driver !

By the way, haven't you a neighbour in Lymington who drove at Le Mans ? A famous one ?
Old 9 Apr 2002, 20:50 (Ref:255981)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Have I?

Who?

If I have, I really ought to know, didn't i?
Old 9 Apr 2002, 22:16 (Ref:256030)   #18
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Know thy neighbor as you know thyself!
Old 10 Apr 2002, 05:18 (Ref:256136)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Have I?

Who?

If I have, I really ought to know, didn't i?
Guess ! he drove in the 70'... I saw an interview of him in a tape I bought by Duke Video, and the town he is from was named on the underline...

But he is a famous one... except if there's others Lymington in GB... or if the name is used in USA (I dunno if he is british or american - shame on me !!!)

Last edited by Fab; 10 Apr 2002 at 05:18.
Old 10 Apr 2002, 12:12 (Ref:256354)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nope, still don't know Fab.

Spill those beanz!!
Old 10 Apr 2002, 12:23 (Ref:256366)   #21
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Does anyone happen to have picture of these new pits or we will I have to tune into Eurosport at the weekend for the Moto 24 hours to see what they look like?
Old 10 Apr 2002, 12:28 (Ref:256370)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I haven't seen any pics yet, and I've looked in most of the usual places for news.....
Old 10 Apr 2002, 13:13 (Ref:256431)   #23
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have some but they are still in the camera! Actually there's not a lot to look at so I haven't been in much of a rush. I will try to get them done shortly and posted if they are any good, but I think you'll all be disappointed. In a couple of weeks they should be in a much more photogenic state.

FG
Old 11 Apr 2002, 06:01 (Ref:256961)   #24
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

I'll go often to the track next weeks (starting by the 24 hours bikes - sorry Ayse ! ), I'll take some pictures and post them here if there's something interresting...

By the way, welcome Francis ! Hope you had a good time in la Sarthe, and had some good rillette meals !

Sad you couldn't stay for bikes, was hopin for a ; will you be back for prequals ?

Cheers, Fab

Last edited by Fab; 11 Apr 2002 at 06:04.
Old 11 Apr 2002, 07:24 (Ref:256993)   #25
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Fab, yes the Rillette was great, as usual!

I hope to be down for PQ, but I'm not certain yet.

Enjoy the bikes. I see team Octopuss are back, all girls again? My daughters were cheering them on last year.

FG