Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 Jun 2015, 21:54 (Ref:3545635)   #271
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The WEC app has locked me out. I shelled out my cash for Le Mans and it was working fine, but when I opened it today it was asking me to subscribe. I put my login and password in and it said that was wrong. I was sure it was right. I tried various other combinations without success. I then asked to retrieve my password but every time I tried (and I've tried about 20 times) it just said 'An error occurred while sending your email'... I've asked for help on the website but I've no confidence at all that I'll get a response.....

I went through the same thing. I was able to watch the first races without issue. I also emailed every single contact on the WEC site. Ultimately I was able to get in touch with the IT department at support@netcosports.com

They went in and manually reset my password and everything works like a charm. Hope this helps. I was getting a wee bit upset.
Old 8 Jun 2015, 16:09 (Ref:3546166)   #272
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does the FIA WEC Live coverage include practice / qualifying?
Old 8 Jun 2015, 16:12 (Ref:3546169)   #273
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neiltbag View Post
I would assume so but I am really wondering about the same thing. Was that the case last year (when it was mobile only)?
Old 8 Jun 2015, 21:06 (Ref:3546245)   #274
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

If memory serves me I think it does. I was pretty happy with the actual race coverage and commentary. The stream quality itself had a few moments but I just had to refresh the page. Far better than only getting a few commercial filled hours from Fox Sports.
Old 8 Jun 2015, 22:15 (Ref:3546273)   #275
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porman View Post
If memory serves me I think it does. I was pretty happy with the actual race coverage and commentary. The stream quality itself had a few moments but I just had to refresh the page. Far better than only getting a few commercial filled hours from Fox Sports.
The only issue I see is for us West Coast people who would might need to DVR the last few hours and watch it on Sunday morning. I don't have Fox Sports 2, so have no way of recording the last 90 minutes, which is on FS2. Anyone have ideas about accessing that part of the race after the fact, or recording the live stream?
Old 8 Jun 2015, 22:56 (Ref:3546289)   #276
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Anyone have ideas about accessing that part of the race after the fact, or recording the live stream?
Torrents, Youtube, maybe here. Recording the fiawec.com stream would be easy if it is not encrypted, but it was the last time (Spa).
Old 9 Jun 2015, 12:19 (Ref:3546446)   #277
Mr Pink
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
Mr Pink should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Am I the only one who has serious trouble navigating the new Eurosport site? Would like to have an account set up before it all starts.
Or would you recommend the WEC stream instead?
Old 9 Jun 2015, 14:15 (Ref:3546495)   #278
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
Am I the only one who has serious trouble navigating the new Eurosport site? Would like to have an account set up before it all starts.
http://www.eurosportplayer.com this site?

>> http://www.eurosportplayer.com/subscription.shtml

Quote:
Or would you recommend the WEC stream instead?
I haven't decided yet which I'm going to get
Old 9 Jun 2015, 14:39 (Ref:3546505)   #279
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Not sure it has been posted here before but it looks like we're getting proper "all-around the circuit" coverage all night this year, not just the Bugatti parts.

Looks like they hired a few more cameramen, hopefully that will also apply to free practice
Old 9 Jun 2015, 14:48 (Ref:3546507)   #280
deggis
Veteran

Finland
That was revealed some time ago and since mentioned couple of times in different places, specifically mentioning "all cameras manned". All? That I don't believe but even a few at the right places will make a big difference.
Old 9 Jun 2015, 15:45 (Ref:3546523)   #281
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
That was revealed some time ago and since mentioned couple of times in different places, specifically mentioning "all cameras manned". All? That I don't believe but even a few at the right places will make a big difference.
Well, some of the angles won't make much sense during the night I guess. The long shots down the Mulsanne will show nothing but constant headlights approaching the camera, that's not really of any use for the viewers.
Old 9 Jun 2015, 15:51 (Ref:3546527)   #282
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Well, some of the angles won't make much sense during the night I guess. The long shots down the Mulsanne will show nothing but constant headlights approaching the camera, that's not really of any use for the viewers.
Beats endless pit footage though... altough even in daylight availability of other angles has not stopped the director from showing endless pit footage
Old 9 Jun 2015, 16:27 (Ref:3546540)   #283
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Those rare Mulsanne headlight blaze shots we've seen are awesome, I'm welcoming more of such with open arms. And infinitely more authentic than the unnecessary night-for-day Formula 1 floodlight lameness you see at CotA & Bahrain 6 hours.
Old 9 Jun 2015, 18:46 (Ref:3546585)   #284
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Not sure it has been posted here before but it looks like we're getting proper "all-around the circuit" coverage all night this year, not just the Bugatti parts.

Looks like they hired a few more cameramen, hopefully that will also apply to free practice
Nice one, hadn't heard about it so thanks for the heads up!
Old 9 Jun 2015, 18:49 (Ref:3546587)   #285
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suspect they will still have limited circuit coverage until warm-up starts Sat morning.