Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 6 May 2008, 08:57 (Ref:2195013)   #76
Sun 1
Racer

Sun 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You guys are a bit too strong with MG....
Dont forget that without him they won't be any F3 Races in Asia!!!!
Ok, I have to admit that he makes sure he wins the series ( As a Driver or team) he is organizing, otherwise they won't e any point for him doing this...
But Still!!! For a little man like MG, it is quite impressive what he has brought to Asia...And he even can drive!! and quite fast....so pls respect for MG..
I heard one of his secret to be so quick...Because of his short size the mechanics made (On purpose) a huge seat so that he could reach the pedals and that made the weight distribution of the car a lot more to the front ( better Turning grip)

Can someone confirm that???
Old 7 May 2008, 06:29 (Ref:2195716)   #77
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

Niggeer With Attitude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
By the way does any brother know when the champion on F3 asia 2007 2008 is going to test F1???or is this something that will never happen?????
In my opinion is never going to happen.
Is it Mark?

Peace
Old 8 May 2008, 04:19 (Ref:2196564)   #78
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
By the way does any brother know when the champion on F3 asia 2007 2008 is going to test F1???or is this something that will never happen?????
In my opinion is never going to happen.
You are entitled to your opinion, however the Force India logo has appeared on the Asian F3 website and on all of the cars during all of last season. If this wasn't contracturally agreed then Force India would have sued Asian F3 long ago and the logos would have disappeared.

It is in contract and if Vijay Mallya upholds contracts (which I have every reason to believe he does) then it will happen.

By the way Mark Goddard finished 3rd in the British F3 B series. So he knows how to drive.

He has done more for motorsport in Asia than almost anyone else.

Running a team in your own championship is common in motorsport, e.g. Vision Racing in the IRL is owned by Tony George. Why should this not be allowed in Asian F3 when it is common elsewhere? Besides, most Asian F3 championships were won by teams other than Goddard Motorsport.

Speaks volumes that those criticising Mark Goddard in here use personal attacks and slander (and can't spell) instead of rational reasoning and facts. Just making yourself look stupid really.
Old 8 May 2008, 05:12 (Ref:2196576)   #79
Sun 1
Racer

oh, oh...here we go, we have a MG's fan here.....I did not know MG got 3rd in B Class F3....How many cars was there??? 3 ?
I hope for Vervsich, he is gonna driver the F1 and lets see how many laps and it what conditions.May be it will just be an instalation laps or something like that..

AF3 has already failled to its commitment, I think its was when Battistini won the series, he was suppose to race Macao but it never Happened...
Old 8 May 2008, 06:47 (Ref:2196603)   #80
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

My brothers

First of all Sun1 for your information there was 22 cars running in the class b of the British F3 1985. An my brother Kiwi i am sorry if i have a lot of spelling errors but i am not a native English speaker and if you are in this forum looking at the grammar you are in the wrong place. About MG yes i have to admit he might have been pretty good in the 80 but we have to face it we are in 2008 and MG career should had been over 20 year ago because he is just showing how bad in terms of driving he became.
About the F1 test my brother Kiwi i think force India dont have any problems breaking the contract that promised an F1 test because Asia F3 canceled the India race and by the way what is a "small" guy like MG going to do against a "Big" millionaire like Vijay Mallya????will he take him to Court?? Dont think so. Vijay Mallya was smart he had free publicity all year. Once again with c MG bussiness skills.

Respect

Keep it real
Old 8 May 2008, 06:52 (Ref:2196604)   #81
Sun 1
Racer

Totally agree Niggeer...where are you from BTW?
Old 8 May 2008, 07:26 (Ref:2196618)   #82
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

My dear bro

I am from the Ivory coast but i have been leaving in Hong Kong for more then 20 year now.and you sun1 where you from?

Respect
Old 8 May 2008, 08:08 (Ref:2196656)   #83
Asa
Veteran

Hong Kong
Disneyland
Asa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Niggeer, I am in HK too. It is rare to meet an African who is also interested in motorsports!

Hey I think your compatriot Drogba is a fine footballer, I hope your country finds a good driver soon.
Old 8 May 2008, 08:15 (Ref:2196662)   #84
A1Reporter
Rookie

A1Reporter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mark Goddard <-----> Don Tacos need I say more.....

If so I can unearth a lot more which is not forum posting material!
Old 8 May 2008, 08:27 (Ref:2196676)   #85
Sun 1
Racer

yeap....
Old 8 May 2008, 08:35 (Ref:2196680)   #86
A1Reporter
Rookie

I need to say more????

Look at the teams competing, who owns them all etc etc, quite amusing really!
Old 8 May 2008, 08:43 (Ref:2196686)   #87
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

Brother Asa

Thank you for your complements on Drogba is quite good in fotball but i dont really follow it. I have interested in racing since my day back in Ivory Coast my Grand Dad and father use to race in Angola in the 70's so thats why i follow motorsports.

Brother A1reporter so you saying MG owns all the teams in F3???I wouldst be surprise according to some brother in the past Mr.Pena use so subsides most of the team in terms of cost.
Old 8 May 2008, 08:56 (Ref:2196692)   #88
Sun 1
Racer

Sorry guys but I am not aware of this Mr Pena??
Can someone explain who is he?
Old 8 May 2008, 09:05 (Ref:2196698)   #89
A1Reporter
Rookie

Not all the teams no, but he has a big say in what goes on.....

I cant really say that much, just that to find out you will need to look at it for yourselves
Old 8 May 2008, 14:30 (Ref:2196903)   #90
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
when i compared mugabe to mr godard was to explain their both in decline. asia confidence in the f3 series plunged again this year, and their teams lost value at the fastest rate in two decades. dont expect to atract drivers from asia when the asia reputation is declining.

if mr godard word is still up vervish will get the chance to complete a full day of testing in force india but ****** pointed the true f3 asia canceled the race in india because the teams didnt want to come there and that was not helpful for mr force india that wants to create passion for motorsport in india.

nigga i know you from macaugp. you are always in the box of couto and avila and you were crew of that angolan lawyer in civics race years ago. i thought you were from angola and no ivory-coast.
Old 8 May 2008, 14:59 (Ref:2196932)   #91
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Firstly, I am not a Mark Goddard fan, but I don't use slander and personal insults against someone in a public forum either. I think that is unreasonable and hence I attempt to offer a balanced point of view based on what I know/personal experience.

If Vijay Mallya breaks a contract then that would say something about Vijay Mallya, not Mark Goddard. I am not a party to that contract (I don't think anyone else here is either) so don't know what was in it regarding the cancelled Indian round.

Sun 1, Eddie Pena is the father of former Filipino Asian F3 racer Dado Pena. Eddie Pena owns Batangas and effectively bankrolled all of the Philippine teams that meant better entry lists a couple of years back.
Old 9 May 2008, 01:09 (Ref:2197277)   #92
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

Brother Lam Pak

You must be mistaking me to someone else i never to the Macau GP but im planning to go this year to watch the formula 3.

Brother Kiwi3 your right about Eddie Pena but he doesn't own the Batangas circuit, this circuit is own by Jonhy Tam the guy who organizes the Big Karting Even in December in Macau.

So formula 3 asia is really gone??or are they any plans to try to revive it?
Old 29 May 2008, 04:33 (Ref:2214362)   #93
Sun 1
Racer

Dear All,

Does anyone knows about the F1 Test with F-India???
Niggeer, you seem to know every thing about AF3,you must have some news about that.
Old 29 May 2008, 05:56 (Ref:2214381)   #94
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thought it was worth mentioning that 2007 Asian (Pacific) F3 Champion Dillon Battistini won the most recent IRL Indy Lights race at the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway infront of what would've been a great crowd - that should be good PR for Asian Formula 3...

IRL Indy Lights Points after 5 rounds...

1 Richard Antinucci - 179
2 Dillon Battistini - 176 - 2 race wins so far in 2008
3 JR Hildebrand - 148
Old 29 May 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2214724)   #95
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
asian f3 dont need pr anymore. they need a cleaner. they arent a mainstream in asia any more. only a new oranisation can save the dead championship.
Old 30 May 2008, 01:34 (Ref:2215035)   #96
Niggeer With Attitude
Rookie

Dear Brother

Is it truth that a bounch off people are trying to revive the F3 in asia?From what i hear Mark Godard is not involved in this project so if it goes ahead we might have a good championship. I would be happy to continue seing F3 in asia is a shame to c this really nice cars desapering in asia

Peace