Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Sep 2009, 02:33 (Ref:2543186)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
NASCAR Sprint Cup round 27: New Hampshire (Chase race 1)

Definitely not one of my favorite of tracks and Mark Maritn hasn't seen victory lane there (three 2nds), but none the less....

THE CHASE IN ON!

ENTRY LIST

Standards all 'round!
Old 18 Sep 2009, 20:04 (Ref:2543583)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Montoya fastest in first practice and currently fastest qualifier by some distance.

Hmmm...
Old 18 Sep 2009, 20:25 (Ref:2543593)   #3
f1toy
Racer

f1toy is a back marker
new track record for 42
Old 18 Sep 2009, 20:30 (Ref:2543597)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That was a disturbingly dominant display.

Something has to go wrong soon.
Old 18 Sep 2009, 20:52 (Ref:2543607)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
That was a disturbingly dominant display.

Something has to go wrong soon.
Don't we say that week after week? But so far he hasn't done much wrong.
Old 18 Sep 2009, 22:26 (Ref:2543650)   #6
Steevp
Racer

England
Cambridge
Steevp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Don't we say that week after week? But so far he hasn't done much wrong.
No.. he hasn't.. but whoever is responsible for the 2-7 places he drops on pit stops needs a stern talking to.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 02:00 (Ref:2543677)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1toy View Post
new track record for 42
well, i'll be...they've been saving a little for the chase like they said.

great start at least. they have had some wierd stuff happening on pit road this year. when the team is good, JohnPaul screws it up.

LINEUP

Dexter Bean and Derrike Cope go home.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 03:14 (Ref:2543691)   #8
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The #42 is peaking at the right time of the season perhaps?

Should be an interesting start to the chase
Old 19 Sep 2009, 08:50 (Ref:2543761)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh no, it has sparked optimism and hope in me. Like knowlesy I wait for these to be dashed.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 10:10 (Ref:2543780)   #10
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Could Chip Ganassi win both Indy Car & NASCAR titles in the 1 year
Old 19 Sep 2009, 14:15 (Ref:2543867)   #11
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
it is three sessions into the chase.....

patience.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 19:08 (Ref:2543988)   #12
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
well, i'll be...they've been saving a little for the chase like they said.

great start at least. they have had some wierd stuff happening on pit road this year. when the team is good, JohnPaul screws it up.

LINEUP

Dexter Bean and Derrike Cope go home.

And all 7(?) S&Pers make it in. Hate those guys.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 19:17 (Ref:2543999)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Fastest in all sessions. Wow. Just... wow.

Please make it five out of five tomorrow 42 team!
Old 19 Sep 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2544078)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
JPM lookin tough. only counts on Sundays though. let's see what he can do!

heard someone on the tube say that this track suits road racers.....

i guess because its flat and you got to roll in and roll out?

robby gordon bumped the other gordon for a win 8 years ago. maybe something to it.
Old 19 Sep 2009, 23:59 (Ref:2544108)   #15
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Quote:
it is three sessions into the chase.....

patience.
, i aint that excited
Old 20 Sep 2009, 04:08 (Ref:2544139)   #16
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
JPM lookin tough. only counts on Sundays though. let's see what he can do!

heard someone on the tube say that this track suits road racers.....

i guess because its flat and you got to roll in and roll out?

robby gordon bumped the other gordon for a win 8 years ago. maybe something to it.
Yeah, it is good for roadies, but that said you still need the car to do it.
Old 20 Sep 2009, 07:02 (Ref:2544158)   #17
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is this race on tv tonight?.

BB....
Old 20 Sep 2009, 07:52 (Ref:2544171)   #18
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
If not, it is virtually certain it will be available via online streaming.
Old 20 Sep 2009, 09:07 (Ref:2544194)   #19
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I am distressed that I cannot see this race on Sky Player as planned. No one told me the stupid thing doesn't work outside of the UK! Bah. Go Juan, Go!
Old 20 Sep 2009, 10:30 (Ref:2544224)   #20
bathceltic
Rookie

Isle of Man
bathceltic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why is the race not on sky sports in the uk as normal? I would of thought being the chase it would be more important but it seems to have been replaced by NFL. We have to wait till monday for a delayed showing, is it on the red button? (I don't know why I am asking thatas I have virgin I can't access it.so justin tv it is, any thoughts?
Old 20 Sep 2009, 10:38 (Ref:2544228)   #21
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
-
Old 20 Sep 2009, 10:53 (Ref:2544239)   #22
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathceltic View Post
Why is the race not on sky sports in the uk as normal? I would of thought being the chase it would be more important but it seems to have been replaced by NFL. We have to wait till monday for a delayed showing, is it on the red button? (I don't know why I am asking thatas I have virgin I can't access it.so justin tv it is, any thoughts?
Red button.
Old 20 Sep 2009, 11:04 (Ref:2544245)   #23
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton View Post
If not, it is virtually certain it will be available via online streaming.
Yesterday practice was not.... (I got errors)
Old 20 Sep 2009, 16:40 (Ref:2544414)   #24
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
So have we got to put sky sports on then press the red button,confused.

BB....
Old 20 Sep 2009, 18:01 (Ref:2544439)   #25
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
Push that red button everyone it's on...

BB....