Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 8 Jun 2005, 07:28 (Ref:1322934)   #1
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Marshals in Action

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is my first post in your forum and needless to say it's a begging thread

The British Motorsport Marshals Club need as many photographs of marshals in action as possible to use on our recruiting stands at many of the major sporting events for this and coming years.

Whilst I can't offer you any cash for your 'donations' I can offer accreditation above the photograph on our stands and probably a mention in our quarterly magazine Trackside. It may also be possible to give you a mention on our website www.marshals.co.uk

Ideally we would like 8 x 6 or 10 x 8 photographs as they have the greatest impact. If anyone would like further information, please drop me a PM or e-mail me at s.c.green@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to offer.

Stephen.

Stephen Green
National P.R.O.
British Motorsport Marshals Club.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 15:27 (Ref:1325663)   #2
Grandslammer
Veteran

Wales
Grandslammer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stephen,I've passed on your 'plea for help' to the members on the Combe forum;they're running a photo competition at the moment and we might strike lucky!! . Martyn
Old 11 Jun 2005, 19:36 (Ref:1325856)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not sure if they count as "marshals in action" pictures but if you want to use any of my pics that are on www.marshalspost.com then please feel free to download and print them off. Most are on there at a high enough resolution to survive being printed up to A4 size but if not then let me know and I'll see if I have the original digital images on the PC.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:34 (Ref:1326706)   #4
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Cheers Martyn, Grant
Old 14 Jun 2005, 08:37 (Ref:1328077)   #5
Snapperjack
Racer

Snapperjack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ken's gallery at:-

http://www.motorpix.co.uk/marshals.htm
Old 14 Jun 2005, 09:28 (Ref:1328108)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Stephen, there are some pics in my gallery on marshalspost.com that SnapperBaz gave me kind permission to use from last year's FF festival - Baz, can Stephen use those as well?
Old 14 Jun 2005, 09:32 (Ref:1328113)   #7
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
cheers Terri
Old 14 Jun 2005, 13:10 (Ref:1328297)   #8
SeaneyC
Racer

SeaneyC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have sent you the link to my lot Stephen
Old 14 Jun 2005, 13:14 (Ref:1328301)   #9
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Cheers Seaney
Old 14 Jun 2005, 19:29 (Ref:1328656)   #10
flagwaver
Veteran

England
Yorkshire
flagwaver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
snapperjack, some good phto's but what about the young ladies in "T" shirts, can't say I've seen them around. Might help with the shortage of marshals if the young lads thought that the female marshals dressed like they are.