Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 21 Apr 2014, 16:24 (Ref:3396267)   #1
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rallycross Challenge Europe 2014

With the first "challenge" round less than 2 weeks away, has anybody heard any news of the challenge?

There is an entry up up for Essay, but so far it's just the regular French runners.
Old 22 Apr 2014, 13:26 (Ref:3396705)   #2
rallyloverke
Racer

rallyloverke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where did you find the entry list?

If those are almost all French drivers it will be a poor list considering the real Challenge contenders
Old 23 Apr 2014, 17:56 (Ref:3397380)   #3
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.circuit-ducs.com/engagesrce.htm

I could view the entry list last week, and it was all French drivers, though having trouble viewing the page above, though I can see a few non-French flags, if not the drivers names.

I know the "Challenge" entry doesn't close till the 28th April, but I was hoping someone might know which drivers were planning to do the challenge?

Just if I was to go spectate, I need to book my leave and ferry this week.
Old 23 Apr 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3397392)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
It looks like currently there's no need for RCE, although maybe that has also to do with bad management of the series.

Maybe in a couple of years there is more interest because I am afraid costs for ERX/WRX will increase a lot.
Old 30 Apr 2014, 01:07 (Ref:3399874)   #5
Belgian Blitz!
Rookie

Belgium
Westerlo
Belgian Blitz! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like a decent entry,no big numbers,but will be fun anyway.4 heats of 6 laps each,sounds quite good to me.
Swift i used in the British Championship has been converted to a S1600,still on standard engine for the moment,but will be done before round 2 in Hungary.
Looking forward of doing the whole Challenge very much.