Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 15 Sep 2008, 10:58 (Ref:2290762)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Spa 6 Hrs Historic Event

Anyone into historic or classic car racing would be wise to try to get to this event 26/28 September.

Good food, great beer oh, and some car racing too.

There's a lot of thenthers entered are the any spectators coming to watch?

Thoughts anybody?
Old 18 Sep 2008, 20:50 (Ref:2293393)   #2
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not many thoughts then?

I will be there obviously. Helping out a group of marshals at post 19, that is the first Stavelot corner. Always loads of visitors there in that big gravel trap.

But I'll have an easy acces from the post to the paddock for all the people I need to see and meet.

If anyone is planning to go via Eurotunnel: they are still not running passenger trains untill October 5, according to the latest report.
Old 18 Sep 2008, 22:03 (Ref:2293438)   #3
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
I will be at the Nordschleife doing the ADAC Eifelrennen 400km; Spa another year maybe.