Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is the driver for you?
Vettel 9 14.52%
Webber 1 1.61%
Grosjean 22 35.48%
Hulkenberg 2 3.23%
Hamilton 0 0%
Alonso 0 0%
Perez 1 1.61%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Bottas 26 41.94%
Ricciardo 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Rosberg 0 0%
Massa 0 0%
Vergne 0 0%
Button 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
van der Garde 0 0%
Bianchi 1 1.61%
Gutierrez 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 Nov 2013, 15:36 (Ref:3333119)   #26
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I picked Checo for another strong drive in the McLaren (similar to India?) and I suspect put that McLaren above where it should have been. However I had forgotten about Bottas otherwise I would have picked him!

With regards to Grosjean, I've already got used to him doing well and kind of expect it from him now. Does anyone else think that as well?
Old 18 Nov 2013, 15:41 (Ref:3333121)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
he has taken a big step this year. certainly would be my vote for most improved driver of the year.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 15:57 (Ref:3333133)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
he has taken a big step this year. certainly would be my vote for most improved driver of the year.
By a country mile, I'd say.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 16:28 (Ref:3333166)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And how good was his helmet design? I am against the chopping and changing of helmets, but that was an exception.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3333195)   #30
Jordan 199
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Jordan 199 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel was his usual excellent self, and Grosjean was also very strong. I'll go for Bottas however, as it was great to see him up the higher end of the pecking order. I wonder how he'll fare in Brazil?
Old 18 Nov 2013, 18:11 (Ref:3333213)   #31
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan 199 View Post
Vettel was his usual excellent self, and Grosjean was also very strong. I'll go for Bottas however, as it was great to see him up the higher end of the pecking order. I wonder how he'll fare in Brazil?
I hope he does well in Brazil, I wouldn't want this result to be a flash in the pan for either Bottas or Williams.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 18:22 (Ref:3333220)   #32
NPP
Racer

Germany
Germany and UK
NPP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking at Vettel's vs anybody else's onboards through the first sector, I simply cannot believe that Vettel's performance is down to the driver. His car was so much more settled through the fast bends. With a field of top-class drivers, there cannot be such a large difference in driver ability.

Thus I cannot vote Vettel, and my only reasonable option is Grosjean. I'm really happy he got his act together.
Old 19 Nov 2013, 03:26 (Ref:3333429)   #33
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPP View Post
Looking at Vettel's vs anybody else's onboards through the first sector, I simply cannot believe that Vettel's performance is down to the driver. His car was so much more settled through the fast bends. With a field of top-class drivers, there cannot be such a large difference in driver ability.

Thus I cannot vote Vettel, and my only reasonable option is Grosjean. I'm really happy he got his act together.

I watched Vettel for many laps, the car is way faster and more settled than any other... He did not look like he was pushing at all..
Old 19 Nov 2013, 10:14 (Ref:3333540)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was all so simple, wasn't it. All he had to do was stay ahead of Mark and Romain at the first corner. Game over. When the race director spends so little camera time on the race leader, you know exactly what he and everyone else is expecting.
Old 20 Nov 2013, 06:05 (Ref:3334079)   #35
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I watched Vettel for many laps, the car is way faster and more settled than any other... He did not look like he was pushing at all..

Watch his top gear lap in the reasonably priced car Jeremy, it looks exactly the same!

Both beautiful to watch, and there is one common factor ...

Last edited by wnut; 20 Nov 2013 at 06:11.
Old 20 Nov 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3334119)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Both cars have wheels?
Old 20 Nov 2013, 09:35 (Ref:3334142)   #37
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Both cars have wheels?
Exxakkerly!

Good to know nothing gets past you Ayse
Old 20 Nov 2013, 11:53 (Ref:3334215)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Always on the ball.......