Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 May 2018, 23:00 (Ref:3823864)   #1
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just found out one of my friends is racing at Le Mans!

Ok, so I'm a little slow on catching up with this year's Le Mans, but I just found out one of my friends from here in Dallas is racing in Le Mans! Nick Boulle with Jackie Chan DC Racing #33. I've raced karts with Nick over the past couple of years and have seen him race down in COTA. They're hosting a Le Mans party next week and I can't wait to catch up with him. He's a great guy and won 24 Hours of Daytona in the PC category last year.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rblans...7651206057788/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rblans...7674247693995/ That's him in the red PC in the middle.

How cool is that!
Old 22 May 2018, 07:48 (Ref:3823905)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It is always good when you have a personal reason for following a car during the race.
Old 22 May 2018, 09:17 (Ref:3823917)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's fantastic - it's always great to have someone you know to cheer for? Pit visit?
Old 22 May 2018, 10:54 (Ref:3823928)   #4
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, it's worth a pit visit. A pit visit anyone ?
Old 22 May 2018, 11:31 (Ref:3823932)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
that would be a nice treat, but understand if that is not possible
Old 22 May 2018, 11:36 (Ref:3823933)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are you working again at Le Mans this year Robert, or is this one just a straight 'pleasure' trip?
Old 22 May 2018, 13:13 (Ref:3823950)   #7
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That's cool, a whole other reason to cheer for a team, or at least follow there performance.
Old 22 May 2018, 14:56 (Ref:3823966)   #8
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
very cool indeed, years ago someone from my class at school also raced at Le Mans, Mike Hezemans.
Old 22 May 2018, 14:59 (Ref:3823967)   #9
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Yes, it's worth a pit visit. A pit visit anyone ?
I am trying to get something else fixed but not sure if it can be arranged at such short notice, if not will try again for next year...
Old 22 May 2018, 15:04 (Ref:3823969)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Would be lovely so thanks for trying
Old 22 May 2018, 18:13 (Ref:3824021)   #11
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's a great surprise Robert!
If you ever managed to beat him in karting and he does well this year, then you have beaten a successful Le Mans driver .
Old 22 May 2018, 20:35 (Ref:3824078)   #12
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That is a nice interest to have for the race, I hope he does well . I've always been involved in the Karting scene here in the UK and it is great to see some of the young stars making it to Le Mans.
Old 22 May 2018, 23:12 (Ref:3824103)   #13
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pit visit....don't think I won't bring it up next week at their Le Mans party. I'll see what I can do and will report back in a week. Ayse...I'm working the event again this year. Just like Indy this week where I hope to catch up with Victor! I love this community. Bassman at Daytona and Victor this year, just need to get you guys down to COTA!