Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 23 May 2018, 17:20 (Ref:3824253)   #1651
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep, I still have mine, pristine and unworn and unless I lose several stone, it never will be!
that is a real shame, what a waste of a great t shirt.
Old 23 May 2018, 17:37 (Ref:3824256)   #1652
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, not wasted really.... If it doesn't fit, I can't wear it, but I can't bear the idea of giving it away!

(Not long now until we can join some of the DoTs........ )
Old 23 May 2018, 18:55 (Ref:3824278)   #1653
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
No, not wasted really.... If it doesn't fit, I can't wear it, but I can't bear the idea of giving it away!
Simon's barely fits too.
Old 23 May 2018, 19:39 (Ref:3824285)   #1654
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is that - but he perseveres, nonetheless!

Old 23 May 2018, 22:09 (Ref:3824304)   #1655
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
There is that - but he perseveres, nonetheless!
yes i do never be ashamed of what you have
Old 23 May 2018, 22:14 (Ref:3824305)   #1656
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
I think itís great we all respect each otherís choices
Old Yesterday, 08:06 (Ref:3824356)   #1657
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think itís great we all respect each otherís choices
Given the choice i would not be a slightly overweight 50 something, i was 25 when i first went to le mans, given a choice i would still be 25
Old Yesterday, 20:41 (Ref:3824465)   #1658
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Given the choice i would not be a slightly overweight 50 something, i was 25 when i first went to le mans, given a choice i would still be 25
25 eh? Seems a long time ago to me, having just turned 61.....

Old Today, 11:08 (Ref:3824536)   #1659
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I have been going since I was 19. I came across a guy recently who first went in 1959 and is still going every year - this year will be his 60th trip!
Old Today, 12:08 (Ref:3824551)   #1660
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yep first year was 1985, this year will be 30 in a row, was very lucky to make it last year to be honest.
Old Today, 17:44 (Ref:3824594)   #1661
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Indeed so. My, there is a lot of Le Mans 'stamina' about! Having said that, it isn't difficult to have stamina for it, is it?

Old Today, 17:57 (Ref:3824600)   #1662
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No feel in love with in on my first trip in 1985, that was on a rail/ferry and coach trip with page and moy?. absolutely knackering trip but we were back the next year in a car and the rest is history
Old Today, 18:04 (Ref:3824604)   #1663
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
I guess we've gone a bit off topic here, so any more long LM reminiscences should be in the subforum from hereon....