Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 3 Aug 2011, 09:41 (Ref:2935304)   #1
MGCC
Rookie

MGCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Urgent Request For Marshals @ MGCC Donington Meet August 28th

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your terrific support so far in 2011, it really is appreciated.

As many of you may know, the Club’s next race-meeting takes place at Donington on Sunday 28th August.

Due to uncertainty surrounding the availability of the circuit, the Club did not receive confirmation from Donington until a few weeks ago that the meeting would be going ahead.

That late confirmation has meant we are now extremely short of marshals for the meeting and the Club is desperately seeking assistance to allow the meeting to proceed.

With that in mind, any willing volunteers are invited to assist on the day and anyone who does will get two complementary admission tickets. No previous marshalling experience is necessary.

Anyone who does volunteer will need to be at Donington by about 8.15 a.m. and you should finish just after 6.00 p.m., (you will get a 45 min. lunch break in between!)

Nothing special in the way of clothing is needed, but arms and legs need to be covered and bring something waterproof as we cannot guarantee that it will be fine. But we can guarantee that you will help support the Club and almost certainly enjoy yourself.

If anyone is interested in helping out then please contact MGCC Chief Marshal Paul Stilling on paulstilling@fsmail.net or Tel 07960416631

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, as ever.

MG Car Club
Old 3 Aug 2011, 13:03 (Ref:2935381)   #2
RCMADD
Racer

England
derby
RCMADD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i already have this down as one of the last 3 meetings im doing at donington.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 13:04 (Ref:2935385)   #3
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Paul, we usually recommend that people don't post person contact numbers for the obvious reasons. If you are happy for yours to be broadcast that's fine, if not let me know and I will edit your post accordingly.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 16:21 (Ref:2935443)   #4
Peter Scillitoe
Racer

North Korea
Peoples Democratic Republic of Medway
Peter Scillitoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If it's half as good a day as last Saturday's MGCC event at Thruxton, it will be well worth attending. So, please give it your support. Unfortunately I will be attending a prior social engagement darn sarf otherwise I would have very seriously thought about making the long drive up North from hot and sunny Kent.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 18:16 (Ref:2935488)   #5
Pete Howarth
Veteran

England
New Waltham
Pete Howarth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tempted to make this my last meeting, instead of Barc 03/09/11@ Cadwell. I'll have to think about it.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 18:32 (Ref:2935494)   #6
Postie
Rookie

Wales
Leicester
Postie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've been tempted
Old 5 Aug 2011, 09:38 (Ref:2936085)   #7
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Email sent to Paul last night. I'll be there.
Old 30 Aug 2011, 09:28 (Ref:2948201)   #8
MGCC
Rookie

MGCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All,

Just a quick note to offer sincere thanks to everyone who responded for the Club's request for Marshals at Sunday's Donington race-meeting.

We had a really pleasing turnout and without your support the meeting simply couldn't have gone ahead.

We hope those who attended had an enjoyable day, the action on-track was certainly very good.

Once again, we really appreciate your help and look forward to seeing many of you at Snetterton in October.

Cheers,

MG Car Club
Abingdon, Oxfordshire