Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2018, 18:03 (Ref:3831452)   #1201
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Just FYI for next year, on Eurosport player there is one feed with no adverts or commentary, just the pure car sounds. You can link this up with Radio Le Mans.
I used that. Worked great and it didn't have the Tom Kristensen show. Just the world feed.
Old 17 Jun 2018, 19:09 (Ref:3831462)   #1202
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I "borrowed" cable subscription loginfo from a family member and got velocity for the full 24 (even though I was at another family member's home for 10 hrs and watched velocity on DISH). Now, say what we want about the eurosport commentators, the Great Dane and the man with the Fox shirt, then a strange looking beach shirt and then the Fox shirt again, the amount of actual on track action I watched this year far exceeded all my previous years. With F1 on ESPN and 24LM on velocity, I hope to be finally away from the Fox and NBC infomercials.
Old 18 Jun 2018, 01:57 (Ref:3831528)   #1203
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I "borrowed" cable subscription loginfo from a family member and got velocity for the full 24 (even though I was at another family member's home for 10 hrs and watched velocity on DISH). Now, say what we want about the eurosport commentators, the Great Dane and the man with the Fox shirt, then a strange looking beach shirt and then the Fox shirt again, the amount of actual on track action I watched this year far exceeded all my previous years. With F1 on ESPN and 24LM on velocity, I hope to be finally away from the Fox and NBC infomercials.
The TK coaching scenes we're beyond bad. They could have been okay if they lasted 30 to 60 Seconds, but they lasted 5 to 10 minutes. I never listen to them or the Eurosport team so I can't comment on that but there was a decent amount of coverage All Things Considered.
Old 18 Jun 2018, 02:18 (Ref:3831530)   #1204
EffectiveSprinkles
Racer

EffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I had completely forgotten about a regular commercial station broadcasting all of Le Mans in my country without interruption except for PiP commercials. I just turned that on and it was already perfectly synced with RS3 so I didn't even have to pay for anything extra to watch this year.
Old 18 Jun 2018, 12:33 (Ref:3831619)   #1205
villeneuve
Rookie

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And that regular commercial station was which?
Old 18 Jun 2018, 14:48 (Ref:3831661)   #1206
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Really enjoyed the Ford in car streams. Had that on most of the time. At the end of the race they had over 21000 viewing live. Very impressive.

Extremely disappointing that Porsche did not have in-car feeds this year.
Old 18 Jun 2018, 17:04 (Ref:3831686)   #1207
EffectiveSprinkles
Racer

EffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridEffectiveSprinkles should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
And that regular commercial station was which?
Sorry, RTL7 in the Netherlands.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 13:16 (Ref:3831873)   #1208
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
You'd think Porsche would have an extra few quid left over for a stream or two. Particularly as they were all in a palaver over their retro schemes. Enjoyed the Ford streams though, Bourdais' jousting with the Porsche in particular.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 13:24 (Ref:3831876)   #1209
villeneuve
Rookie

Germany
Germany
Yes that was awesome. Thanks to the Ford onboard stream I had running in parallel I didn't miss a second of the duel between Bourdais and Makowiecki while the world feed TV-director indulged his favorite hobby which is switching away from racing action.
Porsche's online coverage totally failed this year.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 13:28 (Ref:3831881)   #1210
Alex Langheck
Racer

Alex Langheck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eurosport Player had #94 in car streaming....

However, I was surprised/ disappointed that was the only Porsche with an 'in car' stream. I would have expected one of the retro cars to have it.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 13:44 (Ref:3831891)   #1211
villeneuve
Rookie

Germany
Germany
Yes, but #94 was out of the race early, Eurosport didn't replace it with another car and Porsche themselves had nothing to do with the Eurosport offering anyway.
Ford YouTube live streaming was really well done.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 15:05 (Ref:3831905)   #1212
Alex Langheck
Racer

Alex Langheck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I checked the various Porsche YouTube channels half expecting something.....sadly not.
Old 19 Jun 2018, 22:55 (Ref:3831983)   #1213
HR186S
Rookie

Australia
Australia
HR186S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Langheck View Post
Eurosport Player had #94 in car streaming....

However, I was surprised/ disappointed that was the only Porsche with an 'in car' stream. I would have expected one of the retro cars to have it.
The WEC App streamed all on the works 911 Pro cars, and all of the Fords too.