Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 25 Jan 2002, 08:50 (Ref:204052)   #1
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
New moderator for Racer's forum.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to welcome Chris Y, who will be joining me as a moderator of this forum. Chris is replacing the wise old Peter Mallett who unfortunately can't be here regularly due to the lack of internet access in deep, dark Siberia.

Chris, like Peter, races a yellow and red British saloon car in England, so perhaps no one will even notice the difference.

Honestly though, the sheer belatedness of my welcome is ample demonstration that Chris's presence is more than welcome, it's damn well needed.

Cheers, mate.

Old 25 Jan 2002, 12:35 (Ref:204149)   #2
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the welcome, David

I will be racing the same car this season (Mighty Mini #36), but due to a little 'incident' with some Armco, it won't be red/yellow this year. Come to think about it, neither will Pete's I'm sure he'll explain his colour choice in good time..

I tend to pop in here more than once a day, so let's start posting some threads - the marshals are taking over next door!
Old 25 Jan 2002, 13:57 (Ref:204199)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
welcome aboard Chris , I wouldnt mind seeing some pics of this Mini of yours in the future if there isnt any posted already
Old 27 Jan 2002, 20:46 (Ref:205470)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A thousand apologies for my absence recently. But more importantly, welcome to Chris Y.

Yep the colour scheme is changed although there is still some red in there. Have alook at my website for the reasons (a bit sad really )and a pic.

I hope to get my internet access in KAZAKHSTAN (Siberia was last year) sorted by March so I'll make sure that I come in and haunt you all from time to time.

Also I'm entered for Thruxton 24th March and Brands Hatch 18/19 May. These dates coincide with my leave schedule (barring accidents).

Old 1 Feb 2002, 10:18 (Ref:208078)   #5
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by marcus
welcome aboard Chris , I wouldnt mind seeing some pics of this Mini of yours in the future if there isnt any posted already
Okay, sorry this has taken so long, but here's a photo of the Min-Min:

There's more photos on my web page
Old 1 Feb 2002, 13:48 (Ref:208147)   #6
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
very nice Chris ..cheers for that.

i have good and bad memories of mini's from when I was a child , from my father rolling one in a paddock and breaking his arm to loading it up fully and driving away for holidays.

they are great little cars and I would dearly love to get my hands on one someday