Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 21 Jun 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3913351)   #2146
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i just hope they get 2 cars running and we see both at silverstone, fingers crossed
Old 21 Jun 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3913373)   #2147
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Laurent is definitely out. He will be driving for Signatech Alpine in the WEC unless he is required by Toyota. His contract probably prohibits him from driving against Toyota in the WEC. Ant Davidson said during LM week that his Toyota contract means no LMP1 for him. Not sure when his contract ends.

I meant race rides with Toyota, given that there's at least two clashes with Formula E that Buemi has to contend with.

Rebellion is probably down half their drivers/one car's worth already based on that.
Old 22 Jun 2019, 09:16 (Ref:3913437)   #2148
Turbodcc
Rookie

Turbodcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I do hope they manage to get the two car effort going again next year, they are a formidable team. They were really unlucky with the Gibson engine in Quali. ACO really need to pay a little bit more attention to privateer efforts, they have always been such a large part of endurance racing and LeMans
Old 22 Jun 2019, 11:01 (Ref:3913456)   #2149
Tique
Rookie

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My fear is they are desappointed by the evolution of the regulation (they have stated it). They have been investing in endurance now for a while and do they see a future for them in the future? We will see in the coming weeks what they will do.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk