Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who gets your vote?
Lewis Hamilton 5 14.29%
Valtteri Bottas 1 2.86%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Charles Leclerc 2 5.71%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 1 2.86%
Carlos Sainz 4 11.43%
Lando Norris 15 42.86%
Daniel Ricciardo 5 14.29%
Nico Hülkenberg 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 2 5.71%
Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Jun 2019, 12:59 (Ref:3913927)   #16
Aysedasi
Got them LM blues again..
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris for me. Did well to get the car to the end, shame the race wasn't shorter by a couple of laps. The kid is clearly very good.

108/327
Old 24 Jun 2019, 13:54 (Ref:3913940)   #17
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Just because.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 14:10 (Ref:3913943)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Norris for me. Did well to get the car to the end, shame the race wasn't shorter by a couple of laps. The kid is clearly very good.
Ditto on all counts.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3913987)   #19
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ditto on all counts.

Can't argue with that...Lando seems a decent enough character as well - loved his reaction when told he'd missed P4 in qualy by 9/1000s - instantly working out where he could have got it
Old 24 Jun 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3914005)   #20
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
The interviews with him on C4 (first with Billy Monger, which I think is the one you’re referring to) were excellent. And talking of Billy, he was in line to be my driver of the race for the ‘in depth’ interview with Seb afterwards. Unfortunately he isn’t on the list....
Old 24 Jun 2019, 22:07 (Ref:3914027)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Lando did a brilliant job under difficult circumstances and took what happened on the chin. Very impressed
Old 25 Jun 2019, 11:07 (Ref:3914099)   #22
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Norris - for his weekend performance.

Honourables for:

Sainz for being rock solid, and sensible
Max for doing all he could as always
Kimi, for being Kimi.
Leclerc, for giving another glimpse of his immense talent.

Elsewhere several performances (or rather lack of) gives me great hope that we'll get a pretty big round of driver changes at the end of the year!!!
Old 25 Jun 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3914165)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Elsewhere several performances (or rather lack of) gives me great hope that we'll get a pretty big round of driver changes at the end of the year!!!
Gio and Grosjean come to mind.

Gasly hasent been good, imo, but in terms of points he is in 6th place so right where he should be really.

Max alone will carry RB to 3rd in the constructors so its not that big of a deal but i do wonder if Gasly had more pressure on him would he rise to the occasion?
Old 25 Jun 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3914176)   #24
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Sensational drive during a sensational race.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Old 25 Jun 2019, 20:06 (Ref:3914184)   #25
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGreem will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now I've watched it - Norris. Managed a failing car without a whine or a moan, lost points, but still brought it home.
Old 25 Jun 2019, 20:31 (Ref:3914188)   #26
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post

Which race was that?
Old 26 Jun 2019, 07:15 (Ref:3914233)   #27
VIVA GT
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
The interviews with him on C4 (first with Billy Monger, which I think is the one you’re referring to) were excellent. And talking of Billy, he was in line to be my driver of the race for the ‘in depth’ interview with Seb afterwards. Unfortunately he isn’t on the list....
Agree with your Billy Monger comments Mike. What a guy he appears to be, and his interviewing/presentation skills are multiplying every race (I don't know if it's just his experience giving him more confidence or if he's having some coaching, but whatever...).
OK, so I think he already knows people like Lando Norris & George Russel, but I also got the impression that there was mutual respect between him & Seb which made the interview even more honest.
Old 26 Jun 2019, 14:37 (Ref:3914276)   #28
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
He's such a nice guy that Billy and at the same time seems to know how to interview other drivers and get them to open up a bit. I guess it does help too he's still competing atm.
Old 26 Jun 2019, 19:54 (Ref:3914333)   #29
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, a great interview by Billy Whizz, so composed and confident but not cocky, and I think Seb enjoyed it too. Very impressive.
Old 27 Jun 2019, 18:10 (Ref:3914472)   #30
Aysedasi
Got them LM blues again..
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post

Hmmmm.

Nope. Don't get that one.....
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  

108/327