Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Jun 2021, 12:14 (Ref:4056980)   #926
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Ticketing site has crashed again.
I'm so glad I took a refund on my booking last August and have no intention of going back as a spectator until things return to something like normality.
I'll renew my membership in August in order to benefit from the members' prices for the Classic in 2022. Same applies to 24 Hours 2022.
Good luck to anyone still struggling for tickets for this year's race.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 12:20 (Ref:4056982)   #927
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Maybe they're holding T17 and T18 back. There must be a fair few members with credit notes who had previously booked those two members only grandstands.
I had an email from the ACO offering me a "Confort (sic) Pack" comprising GA plus a seat in T17 or T18 for €173.
I haven't been able to access the ticketing site to see if that offer exists.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 12:29 (Ref:4056984)   #928
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
I had an email from the ACO offering me a "Confort (sic) Pack" comprising GA plus a seat in T17 or T18 for €173.
I haven't been able to access the ticketing site to see if that offer exists.
Yes, I got that too Christopher.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 14:51 (Ref:4057004)   #929
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, I got that too Christopher.
With the site still down there's no way of knowing if that's actually available to members.
Shambles
Old 18 Jun 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4057011)   #930
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
With the site still down there's no way of knowing if that's actually available to members.
Shambles
Just logged in and the member's package at 173 euros is all available to book (placed in basket and got as far as checkout) and Houx Annexe is also available at member's rate (actually shows in French as 'Holly Appendix').
Old 18 Jun 2021, 15:42 (Ref:4057013)   #931
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just logged in and the member's package at 173 euros is all available to book (placed in basket and got as far as checkout) and Houx Annexe is also available at member's rate (actually shows in French as 'Holly Appendix').
Ah, as I suspected, the race is being postponed until Christmas.......
Old 18 Jun 2021, 15:55 (Ref:4057014)   #932
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
That's very interesting James, as I can't get into the ticketing site when logged in either in French or in English.
What's the address you're logged into? I'm directed to
https://ticket.lemans.org/fr/24h-lemans/prehome
This results in:
"Oops - Une erreur est survenue. Nos équipes ont été prévenues et vont travailler ?* la corriger le plus rapidement possible. Avec nos excuses pour la gêne occasionnée. Repassez aux stands un peu plus tard.
RETOUR À L'ACCUEIL

That return to homepage button doesn't work either
Old 18 Jun 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4057018)   #933
24hrmans
Rookie

24hrmans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Replace "prehome" by "other/22" .

Must indeed be French Logic:
I can now book T17 easily, which I couldn't in the morning
Camping Blue Nord is gone and now Houx Annexe is available.

I guess there is no way to change tickets From T16 to T17?
Old 18 Jun 2021, 16:54 (Ref:4057024)   #934
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hrmans View Post
Replace "prehome" by "other/22" .

Must indeed be French Logic:
I can now book T17 easily, which I couldn't in the morning
Camping Blue Nord is gone and now Houx Annexe is available.

I guess there is no way to change tickets From T16 to T17?
Thanks, but https://ticket.lemans.org/fr/24h-lemans/other/22 gets me "404 - Fichier ou répertoire introuvable."
You can probable change your T16 tickets to T17 or 18 by phoning the ACO, they seem to be fairly sympathetic at the moment.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 16:57 (Ref:4057026)   #935
24hrmans
Rookie

24hrmans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just tested: /fr does not work for me either. /en however does
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4057028)   #936
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
That's very interesting James, as I can't get into the ticketing site when logged in either in French or in English.
What's the address you're logged into? I'm directed to
This results in:
"Oops - Une erreur est survenue. Nos équipes ont été prévenues et vont travailler ?* la corriger le plus rapidement possible. Avec nos excuses pour la gêne occasionnée. Repassez aux stands un peu plus tard.
RETOUR À L'ACCUEIL

That return to homepage button doesn't work either
I'm away from my laptop now, but I have found for maybe the last three years that the most reliable way to get on the ticketing site is to log into my ACO membership on lemans.org then click on the ticket icon towards top right of the page. Can check exact link address for you later, Christopher.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:13 (Ref:4057030)   #937
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I'm away from my laptop now, but I have found for maybe the last three years that the most reliable way to get on the ticketing site is to log into my ACO membership on lemans.org then click on the ticket icon towards top right of the page. Can check exact link address for you later, Christopher.
I can get in that way too. I also noticed this.....
Attached Thumbnails
Capture2.JPG  
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:29 (Ref:4057031)   #938
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
but i tought they were closed this year
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:31 (Ref:4057032)   #939
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Still not had the snails mail letter from the aco which tells me what i have actually got this year, anyone had one?
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4057037)   #940
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Yes, the ladies in the ticket office were told at a meeting last Monday that Arnage and Mulsanne enclosures would both be open. No separate parking tickets this year, your Blanc or Rouge parking ticket gets you in and parking will be inside the enclosures this year, not in the car parks outside the enclosures.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 18:00 (Ref:4057038)   #941
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Yes!!!
Old 18 Jun 2021, 18:51 (Ref:4057044)   #942
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Yes, the ladies in the ticket office were told at a meeting last Monday that Arnage and Mulsanne enclosures would both be open. No separate parking tickets this year, your Blanc or Rouge parking ticket gets you in and parking will be inside the enclosures this year, not in the car parks outside the enclosures.
So this news prompted me to take a punt and buy a general admission ticket and parking. I also found a nice B&B for 4 nights 40mins drive away for £50/night and BA are basically giving away flights. Might just work out after all...
Old 18 Jun 2021, 21:55 (Ref:4057060)   #943
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Good news.

They said no, but we’re looking at it. I suppose they’ve looked at it.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 21:56 (Ref:4057061)   #944
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Bring it on. They could run it on Christmas Day.

Or more sensibly in the dead period between Christmas and New Year. That would be great.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 23:05 (Ref:4057074)   #945
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think Le Mans is already Christmas to the Sportscar fans
Old 18 Jun 2021, 23:39 (Ref:4057076)   #946
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Christmas, New Year and Birthday combined
Old 18 Jun 2021, 23:44 (Ref:4057077)   #947
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think Le Mans is already Christmas to the Sportscar fans
Old 19 Jun 2021, 05:44 (Ref:4057101)   #948
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
@Christopher...

In the end, I don't think I'm landing on any pages that others aren't, but my route to ticketing is:

https://www.lemans.org/en
https://www.lemans.org/en/ticketing
https://ticket.lemans.org/en/24h-lemans/prehome
Old 19 Jun 2021, 05:50 (Ref:4057102)   #949
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
@Christopher...

In the end, I don't think I'm landing on any pages that others aren't, but my route to ticketing is:

https://www.lemans.org/en
https://www.lemans.org/en/ticketing
https://ticket.lemans.org/en/24h-lemans/prehome
Or in French:

https://www.lemans.org/
https://www.lemans.org/fr/billetterie
Old 19 Jun 2021, 05:58 (Ref:4057104)   #950
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
So this news prompted me to take a punt and buy a general admission ticket and parking. I also found a nice B&B for 4 nights 40mins drive away for £50/night and BA are basically giving away flights. Might just work out after all...
Fingers crossed this plays out as I was advised...and I'm not offering refunds () if, in the end, the ACO change their minds regarding spectator access to these enclosures. And let's face it, either (or both) our government or the French government may decree that 'non', you may not travel, or enter the circuit. Purchasing tickets is a gamble for all of us, unless we live in France.