Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 7 Mar 2008, 11:09 (Ref:2146255)   #1
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
UK Viewers: Are we about to see IndyCar on DAVE?

I just saw a trailer on DAVE for "Sunday Drivers". Basically, they are going to start showing lots of car-releated programs on Sundays for a few hours: Top Gear, WRC and the like.

Amongst the clips they were Champ Car clips. Since there is no Champ Car left to show us, are we getting IndyCar instead? They already show WRC highlights every Sunday, why not double bill that with some Indy?

One to keep an eye on!
Old 7 Mar 2008, 11:34 (Ref:2146265)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Are they not just showing 'Race Car Driver' epsiodes again?
Old 7 Mar 2008, 11:56 (Ref:2146286)   #3
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not heard of that show, something to do with CC/US racing? I guess that would make more sense, I just got my hopes up
Old 7 Mar 2008, 12:03 (Ref:2146289)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, it was like a behind the scenes show for Champcar. They have had a few seasons of those. It's really rather good, you should try and catch it.

I could be completely wrong as I haven't seen the ad you refer to, but that is my best guess.
Old 7 Mar 2008, 17:07 (Ref:2146417)   #5
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sky Sports have already confirmed they're showing Indycar this year. Whether that's good or bad news for you, since Dave is free but unlikely to provide the 'live support'.

But yes, Dave are showing Race Car Driver, which is a fly on the wall, behind the scenes of Paul Tracy and Forsythe series made in 2005.
Old 7 Mar 2008, 21:14 (Ref:2146554)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Race Car Driver is sort of out of date considering it is from a few season's ago. One I saw the other day had some insightful footage though: Jimmy Vasser was having a bit of a go at Paul Tracy at some sponsor function or something during a race weekend asking him why he called Cristiano Da Matta some insulting nickname. It seemed like one of those moments where even though they knew the cameras were on them, they behaved as if they weren't.
Old 8 Mar 2008, 14:26 (Ref:2146922)   #7
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will Channel 5 be showing highlights in the wee hours, just like last year?