Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who gets it from you?
Charles Leclerc 11 28.21%
Carlos Sainz 1 2.56%
Max Verstappen 17 43.59%
Sergio Pérez 1 2.56%
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
George Russell 3 7.69%
Kevin Magnussen 2 5.13%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Guanyu Zhou 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 1 2.56%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Nico Hülkenberg 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Lando Norris 2 5.13%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 2.56%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Mar 2022, 17:34 (Ref:4104499)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2022

Who gets it from you?
Old 27 Mar 2022, 18:34 (Ref:4104523)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kevin Magnussen. I didn't vote for him in Bahrain, but he was again on fire and racey but with the overly rough edges from seasons past taken off. He beat Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes. And I've just seen he's being investigated for the yellow flags. Oops.
Old 27 Mar 2022, 18:34 (Ref:4104524)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max for me. both an aggressive and smart drive.
Old 27 Mar 2022, 18:34 (Ref:4104525)   #4
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Charles. Did his best against the red bull speed
Old 27 Mar 2022, 18:59 (Ref:4104531)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris, brought the McLaren home in 7th in complete contrast to last week's race.
Old 27 Mar 2022, 19:03 (Ref:4104533)   #6
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max. He did just enough, despite the moaning, to be in the right place at the right time.

Funny how a driver can "see" another car infringe on a white line, when challenged about their own infringements it's all "nope, didn't happen"
Old 27 Mar 2022, 19:22 (Ref:4104540)   #7
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Max for me - tempered his normal approach to driving to an extent, adapted during the race and was able to come out on top. Line ball call between he and Charles but Max came out on top so gets the gong.
Old 27 Mar 2022, 19:38 (Ref:4104544)   #8
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Hard not to vote for the race winner for such a close race.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 00:14 (Ref:4104567)   #9
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Tight one. Max just about wins it because he came from 4th and won the battle with Leclerc. Leclerc would have won DoTR from me had he have held on. Brilliant stuff.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 05:33 (Ref:4104584)   #10
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max, kudos to Charles and the Alpine guys.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 06:46 (Ref:4104587)   #11
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
For the second race in a row I voted for the race winner. Another good batlle between these two - and I hope it stays this clean through the season.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 08:23 (Ref:4104606)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
gave it to max but charles was very close
Old 28 Mar 2022, 09:12 (Ref:4104610)   #13
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Max did a brilliant job, Charles Leclerc was tough to beat
Old 28 Mar 2022, 09:29 (Ref:4104616)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc for me. Max did a great job, but Leclerc was very clever in the way he drove.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 10:22 (Ref:4104634)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Leclerc for me. Max did a great job, but Leclerc was very clever in the way he drove.
Are you coming round to him more now? Or will Sainz fight back?
Old 28 Mar 2022, 11:07 (Ref:4104637)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Are you coming round to him more now? Or will Sainz fight back?
Leclerc has been pretty classy so far for sure, he seems to have a better handle on the car from the get-go, but it depends whether the errors start to creep in. I firmly believe Carlos will be matching him in 2-3 more races and that's when the cracks could appear. There's no way that Carlos is going to accept a #2 role at Ferrari - nor any reason why he should.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 20:46 (Ref:4104717)   #17
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This was a race where there were a lot of drivers well deserving of a vote. Kevin did a swell job, and I felt we saw why Lewis is a 7 times world champion when we wrestled that car up the order. Both Ricciardo and Norris did well with machinery that wasn't up to snuff. Checo drove a great qualifying and I was almost tempted to give him my vote for the pain he suffered with SC and other issues, which also hampered Lewis.

I think both Leclerc and Verstappen showed why they are so highly regarded, but I gave my vote to George Russel, who showed why Toto has kept faith in him and silently and with determination brought the team important points and showed all why is is the right driver if you want to win championships.

Well done Russel!
Old 28 Mar 2022, 20:47 (Ref:4104719)   #18
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Leclerc has been pretty classy so far for sure, he seems to have a better handle on the car from the get-go, but it depends whether the errors start to creep in. I firmly believe Carlos will be matching him in 2-3 more races and that's when the cracks could appear. There's no way that Carlos is going to accept a #2 role at Ferrari - nor any reason why he should.

I totally agree. He have gone into the team that always have put themselves above the sport, and who have championed one driver even if it means treating the other one like dirt, so I hope he will prevail.
Old 28 Mar 2022, 21:17 (Ref:4104724)   #19
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I seem to e the only one who thought Checo was worth a vote. Pole position after 11 years of trying, looked reasonably comfortable in the lead and then had it stolen by a "safety car".

Otherwise I would have been torn between Leclerc and Verstappen but would have given it to Leclerc because he is a gentleman as opposed to a [insert appropriate epithet here]. Other praise goes to George Russell, Lando Norris and perhaps K-Mag.
Old 3 Apr 2022, 15:15 (Ref:4105245)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Personally, I think Pérez should have stayed out on track. It was poor strategy to pit at that point, knowing there could be a safety car at any point. They could have called the shots, and Pérez with his tyre preservation, which he had or used to have at least, could have waited for Leclerc to try to do the undercut.
Old 6 Apr 2022, 15:38 (Ref:4105538)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Personally, I think Pérez should have stayed out on track. It was poor strategy to pit at that point, knowing there could be a safety car at any point. They could have called the shots, and Pérez with his tyre preservation, which he had or used to have at least, could have waited for Leclerc to try to do the undercut.
Yeah, but it got him out of Max's way, didn't it.....
Old 7 Apr 2022, 08:11 (Ref:4105624)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Be very interesting to see what Checo could have done if it hadn't been for the SC. Would have stayed in front?