Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 30 Oct 2006, 21:22 (Ref:1753865)   #301
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Come on Schummy where are you (celebrating with hayden or drowning ya sorrows with that guy who fell off ???)

we have prizes as stake here I would like to award them before 07 LOL
Old 30 Oct 2006, 21:24 (Ref:1753872)   #302
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
ohhhh just doing a quick sum I think I may have snatched the 250 cup at the finish line
Old 31 Oct 2006, 02:03 (Ref:1754003)   #303
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Well, this last round has had two great stars: David and marcus! The series Faubel-de Angelis-Bayliss was as difficult as it gets. It looked impossible to forecast (Angelis? You have to be joking), but two extraterrestial souls, as David and marcus are, could see it coming and, wow, they extracted points of that.

David got 4 points going exclusively for Troy, what a brave man (I mean David... and Bayliss). marcus got 3 points including Angelis in his guess (one of his trademark out-of-the-blue guesses ).

The very special thing is both of them got catapulted from the deep of the classification to the title! Bravo!

So final podiums are:

AUTUMN CUP:

125cc:
1. Blue
2. SALEEN
3. bestfit

250cc:
1. marcus
2. David
3. knowlesy

MotoGP:
1. David
2. jhansen
3. knowlesy

Total:
1. Blue
2. knowlesy
3. David

It's interesting to mention BOTTY had got two seconds and a third position(!).

Medal table (ala olimpica) is:
Code:
         Gold Silver Bronze Points
Blue       2     0      0      6
David      1     1      1      6
knowlesy   0     1      2      4
marcus     1     0      0      3
jhansen    0     1      0      2
SALEEN     0     1      0      2
bestfit    0     0      1      1
Blue got two titles, he is the great winner! (specially because he won the Total category) . David and marcus got titles as well, so congratulations!

David got three medals and so did knowlesy (one silver and two bronzes). The rest of really good players were jhansen and SALEEN with one silver each, and bestfit, who caught the last bronze trophy.

knowlesy and beau1 tied points with bestfit for bronze in 125cc, but bestfit untied because he was who got points later (it's to say, more currently). Unlucky beau1! He lost another medal in MotoGP just by 0.5 points. From two medals to none.

Anyway, the rest of us were basically lame

Again interestingly, BOTTY, with three medals, had been the 2nd or 3rd best player, considered globally.

And.. this was all, FOLKS! err... I meant

And now, let's the final party go!

Old 31 Oct 2006, 03:34 (Ref:1754030)   #304
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I'd like to dedicate my MotoGP title to Knowlesy for doubting I'd remember to do every round. I did it for spite. Always the best motivation.

I blame Marcus and Kallio for ruining my 250cc and 125cc efforts.

Thanks Schummy for a hassle-free competition

I'm off to Kentucky to retrieve my trophy from the hillbilly clan.
Old 31 Oct 2006, 18:31 (Ref:1754613)   #305
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd like to say I am proud to have contributed to David's title and I'd like to dedicate a small piece of it to myself for displayiong exemplary motivational techniques.

Not a bad medals haul overall this season for me.....surprisingly.

Thanks for running this Schummy, you're a star.
Old 31 Oct 2006, 20:43 (Ref:1754718)   #306
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
excellent

Sorry David but EVERYONE has to admit Alex De Angelis was well due to win a 250 race

well done on a great (yet confusing) season Schummy , its a shame your retiring from the sport but I guess when you dont feel motivated anymo..................oh hang on Ive got the wrong bloke again havent I ?

anyway Schummy can you please confirm for me who the OVERALL winner for the YEAR was (am I correct in guessing it was Blue ?) (sorry mate Im really lost at your point scoring stuff and multiple cups and seasons and bells and whistles LOL)
Old 31 Oct 2006, 20:58 (Ref:1754736)   #307
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the hard work Schummy! Congrats to the winners.
Old 31 Oct 2006, 21:13 (Ref:1754748)   #308
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
I know here has been a lot of confusion about me and Michael Schumacher. Yes, I can confirm solemnly I am not Michael Schumacher.

As some people here privately knows, I am Ralf Schumacher, the ever drunk brother of Michael.

(BTW, "ralf-fan" is another nick I use when I just want to post silly things without compromise my Forum Host position)

marcus, I'll post the "season total" of both cups, just for you But there are not "official titles" for the season, just the two cups are independent. It's like joining 2005 and 2006 seasons to find the best MotoGP rider in the past two years: interesting but not official

The idea of two independent cups is one can be idiotic in one of them and yet be great in the other (I am not pointing at anybody ... but I could be an example of the idiotic part ).

I'm sure Bleu is the "season winner", but let's see who are the rest of "lesser winners" . Just wait a bit, please, and I'll put it.
Old 1 Nov 2006, 03:13 (Ref:1754917)   #309
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy

knowlesy and beau1 tied points with bestfit for bronze in 125cc, but bestfit untied because he was who got points later (it's to say, more currently). Unlucky beau1! He lost another medal in MotoGP just by 0.5 points. From two medals to none!
Damn it. I knew i was'nt going to win anything somehow. Ah, well not to bothered, if only i had'nt missed those earlier rounds.
Well done to all the winners!
Thank you for another fun year with this game Schummy *COUGH*, "I never paid you should'nt that mean i go to the top by default?" *COUGH*

Last edited by beau1; 1 Nov 2006 at 03:17.
Old 1 Nov 2006, 13:42 (Ref:1755300)   #310
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Sorry, I had to obey my paid contracts with that vile people

VILE PEOPLE?

Y-M-C-A parapapah-parapapah Y-M-C-A

Y-M-C-A parapapah - parapapah Y-M-C-A
Old 2 Nov 2006, 03:55 (Ref:1755857)   #311
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

I didn't put the complete table for Autumn Cup. Here goes:
Code:
125cc:
Bleu     19
SALEEN   15.5
BOTTY    14
bestfit  12
knowlesy 12
beau1    12
marcus   10
Dani     10
Schummy   9.5
David     8
ralf      7
Hazza     5.5

250cc:
marcus   13
David    12
knowlesy 11
BOTTY    11
Bleu     10.5
SALEEN   10.5
beau1     9
bestfit   8
Dani      7
Schummy   7
ralf      6
Hazza     4

MotoGP:
David    12
BOTTY    10.5
jhansen  10.5
knowlesy  9.5
beau1     7.5
Bleu      7.5
ralf      7
bestfit   6.5
Dani      5.5
SALEEN    5
Hazza     4
Schummy   2

Total:
Bleu      37
BOTTY     35.5
knowlesy  32.5
David     32
SALEEN    31
beau1     28.5
bestfit   26.5
marcus    23
Dani      22.5
ralf      20
Schummy   18.5
Hazza     13.5
jhansen   10.5
Old 2 Nov 2006, 04:36 (Ref:1755868)   #312
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Grand Totals for the season

Combined medal table:

Code:
        Gld Sil Brn
Dani     2   2   0
Bleu     2   0   1
knowlesy 1   1   2
bestfit  1   1   2
David    1   1   1
SALEEN   0   2   1
marcus   1   0   0
jhansen  0   1   0
Schummy  0   0   1
The winner of the season is our beloved DANI

Bleu, knowlesy and bestfit are tied in 2nd-4th position. I have, arbitrarily, untied them by titles, total aggregated points and by biggest category (MotoGP), and, well the size of the respective check.

Aggregating points the bests in each category were:

125cc: SALEEN and Bleu, 33 points.
250cc: SALEEN, 31.5 points.
MotoGP: knowlesy, 33.5 points.
Total: Bleu, 89; knowlesy, 85.5; Dani, 84 points.

As can be seen, Bleu, Dani, knowlesy, SALEEN and bestfit have been the best players this season. Special mention to David in the second Cup.

Of course, I have not included BOTTY. He had been brilliant in those totals, but let's be polite with humans...
Old 2 Nov 2006, 17:29 (Ref:1756403)   #313
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Schummy .. check your bank account

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Nov 2006, 21:27 (Ref:1756558)   #314
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
ok now I am confused.

what system are we using here medal system or points sytem ?

Bleu took the win on points its seems (very consistant) but Dani won more golds or higher class medals than bleu so he wins ??

I demand a re-count LOL

which system are we using ?
Old 2 Nov 2006, 21:38 (Ref:1756570)   #315
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, points earn a medal, so I'd say the medal tally tells the tail. Or wait, medals are earned by the most points, so maybe the most points wins. Moto GP goes by the most points, so surely that should be the case here. Yet in the Olympics they go by medal count. Oh wait, I've gone crosseyed!
Old 2 Nov 2006, 23:35 (Ref:1756671)   #316
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

We have not any method to join the two Cups together to make a "season". There are not rules for it because it never was intended this way. So, a posteriori, I have to use some method.

Points aggregate is not totally ok because: 1) Cups are not equally sized in terms of GPs; 2) Easiest part of the season (that accumulate more points) would tend to be favoured; 3) People who didn't do well in one part perhaps chose to throw it in the last rounds, without knowing there would be a "season total".

So, I prefer medal count, resorting to points aggregate just to decide some untie. I think it is the cleanest way to joint the two different competitions (Summer and Autumn).

In case of any doubt, ask Dani. He is the owner of this game... well, at least he has paid a lot of money for it
Old 3 Nov 2006, 00:24 (Ref:1756700)   #317
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
well in that case Im afriad Dani has to forgo winning the prize as mods are inelligible to win the prizes

Just bragging right for you for at least 12 months Dani

so technically there has been no winner in 2006 for this comp.
Old 3 Nov 2006, 12:28 (Ref:1757106)   #318
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
technically .. but I think it should go to the next placed ..

Ciao Marco
Old 3 Nov 2006, 18:25 (Ref:1757288)   #319
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

As tenth-gods usually don't enter this chaotic forum , we could cheat it and pretend Bleu is the winner...

Oh, what a shameful thing to say in a public thread!

I'll negate I said it

It was the former poster who practically implied it , I'm innocent
Old 3 Nov 2006, 19:25 (Ref:1757317)   #320
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy
(BTW, "ralf-fan" is another nick I use when I just want to post silly things without compromise my Forum Host position)
See See...I just did it....i changed accounts and now i am Ralf Fan...MWAHAAHAHAHAH.....Although as you may have realised i dont make much sense when im in my 'Schummy' incarnation as well....
Old 4 Nov 2006, 04:40 (Ref:1757523)   #321
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

And now I'm again in my Schummy account.

Even if I am silly in this incarnation, somehow I feel I'm even more silly when I'm ralf . It must be a thing about names and placebo effect.

I joined in July 2001, then two years later in July 2003 I decided to create a new personality, because people was beginning to think I was too boring with statistics.

Last edited by Schummy; 4 Nov 2006 at 04:43.
Old 4 Nov 2006, 07:30 (Ref:1757575)   #322
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's a permanent ban, Schummy! Users cannot have two identities - at least not online anyway. Schizophrenia is another thing altogether. Permitted as long as the multiple identities are funnelled through one username.

You have to kill Ralf or Schummy.

Kill Ralf. A disgrace to people called Ralf (my Granddad)...
Old 4 Nov 2006, 09:50 (Ref:1757628)   #323
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
if there will be any killing .. it will be done by me

Ciao Marco
Old 4 Nov 2006, 13:52 (Ref:1757734)   #324
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

It is not a ban if we keep it secret here

Anyway... perhaps I have to kill one of them. But for a schizo it requires a doctor. Sid Watkins, are you there?

The funny side is I have another third account. Do you know who he/she is? (hint: )
Old 4 Nov 2006, 14:41 (Ref:1757752)   #325
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

we're in deep ****

Ciao Marco