Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:07 (Ref:4135348)   #401
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Hedley Verity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, it seems that all parking has gone. And only Beausejour and Hippodrome left camping-wise....
Hippodrome? A new site?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:10 (Ref:4135350)   #402
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Verity View Post
Hippodrome? A new site?
I've not heard of it before... aka 'AIRE D ACCUEIL INTERNE'. There are 30m2 pitches, tent only (separate car park) and 40m2 pitches for tent and vehicle. But I can't see it on the camping map (although I can see the hippodrome). As I understand it, Team Langoustine have been moved there as their traditional site has been reserved by the ACO for something else.
Attached Thumbnails
4a425c1b-0494-452a-bc0d-5b1173e73d5b.jpeg  
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:11 (Ref:4135351)   #403
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like can have a Tenths section of Beausejour as I am there as well. Will have to alter my usual plan for the week as that involved having a restaurant in walking distance. See you all there

Sean
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:18 (Ref:4135352)   #404
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A good plan, Would be good if we can all camp together. I arrive Weds afternoon, who is there first?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:22 (Ref:4135353)   #405
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've literally just received an email telling me that ticketing is open for camping and parking......
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:27 (Ref:4135354)   #406
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Plus 1
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:31 (Ref:4135355)   #407
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hippodrome appearing after an hour is weird. Think that's new?

Not really sure what warranted the big gap between tickets on sale and then this. Was expecting new camping packages or for them to try some sort of cash grab like pay per person camping and not per pitch.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:36 (Ref:4135358)   #408
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I've literally just received an email telling me that ticketing is open for camping and parking......
Yep i got that about the same time, laugh i could cried.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:38 (Ref:4135359)   #409
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
looks like we will very very lonely on TR next year, not heard or seen from anywhere that anyone else got TR camping
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:41 (Ref:4135360)   #410
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, no-one today, I suspect.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:53 (Ref:4135363)   #411
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
in all my years i have never known anyone getting certain campsites on the opening day, they all being shown as sold out, however after a few days the ones allocated to various agencies surface, so i am hoping people get a better deal from other sources. fingers crossed for everyone
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:57 (Ref:4135365)   #412
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've got my fingers crossed for 1st Tickets as I still do the order through them for my old 'Tourist' pals. Their order went in weeks ago and thankfully for them it doesn't include camping, but I hope they get what they want.

I'll be interested to see how many tickets show up on eBay, I have a feeling that the touts may be looking to make some big money out of tickets this year, sadly....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:02 (Ref:4135366)   #413
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Found this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364058042...Bk9SR5aJ5LCYYQ
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:03 (Ref:4135367)   #414
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
I've got my fingers crossed for 1st Tickets as I still do the order through them for my old 'Tourist' pals. Their order went in weeks ago and thankfully for them it doesn't include camping, but I hope they get what they want.

I'll be interested to see how many tickets show up on eBay, I have a feeling that the touts may be looking to make some big money out of tickets this year, sadly....
i think you are right, although i think some of the GE ticket/grandstand sales on ebay will be because people got those first then were unable to get any decent camping or anywhere to stay
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:08 (Ref:4135370)   #415
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
6 VIP package tickets being sold by the Nick Heidfeld fan club - maybe they couldn't go?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:11 (Ref:4135371)   #416
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i think you are right, although i think some of the GE ticket/grandstand sales on ebay will be because people got those first then were unable to get any decent camping or anywhere to stay
Yes, that's entirely possible. I've already read elsewhere of people saying they'll sell their entry and grandstand tickets and go to Spa instead....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:15 (Ref:4135372)   #417
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Whatever, I suspect Friday in town is going to be manic.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:22 (Ref:4135373)   #418
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
If the aco has anything to do with it the town will be quiet and everyone will be at the events at the circuit,
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:23 (Ref:4135374)   #419
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Oh good, that means a few quiet beers and a pizza for lunch.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:23 (Ref:4135375)   #420
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I'm not going anywhere near the town on Friday......
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:25 (Ref:4135376)   #421
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:

Will keep well away from town then, St Saturnin and Mulsanne for us I think.

Should arrive at Beausejour an mid day in the Wednesday, it would be good to have group camp

Sean
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:32 (Ref:4135378)   #422
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Will keep well away from town then, St Saturnin and Mulsanne for us I think.

Should arrive at Beausejour an mid day in the Wednesday, it would be good to have group camp

Sean
Once it is all sorted (if) i will set up the usual thread for who is staying where, so everyone knows to look for familiar faces in the campsites
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:33 (Ref:4135379)   #423
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I suspect the options on your poll will be considerably limited compared to the last few years....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:42 (Ref:4135381)   #424
JR AGUILAR
Rookie

JR AGUILAR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does the Hippodrome 40m2 allow tent AND car or Camping car together in the slot?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 11:50 (Ref:4135382)   #425
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Beasejour it is... Not what I wanted after 13 years at Houx, but at least I have a campingpitch and a ticket for the full week.