Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 16 May 2021, 16:12 (Ref:4051930)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spain Fantasy Result

Firstly the Qualification and results

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	68562. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	231.4 KB
ID:	68563

From these the fantasy points were calculated

Name:	Event Fantasy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	68564

For the second event running we have the same two teams sharing top spot Team Foggy Notion and SuperChilliF1 this time both scoring 82 points.
In third was Mr & Mrs Born Racer with 80 points.

After a momentary panic that the Team Foggy Notion and SuperchilliF1 despite having selected different teams, have scored the same points twice. I'm happy to confirm that as per the first two races, it's also possible for them to score differently, depending on engine supplier points come from their lead teams or from a customer. It may not have ben a panic for everyone but as organiser it was for me

The full scoring

Name:	Team scores .jpg
Views:	9
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	68565

In the Overall, Wolf GP retains the lead with a total of 332 points, emphasising the above point, and me asking myself why I panicked, Team Foggy Notion are in Second with 329 points and SuperChilliF1 in third with 322 points.

How all the teams stand

Name:	Overall after 04.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	68566

A reminder that substitutions are allowed as per the entry rules, first driver change is free,. Any changes have to be submitted before the start of FP1 at an event to be counted.

As we aren't doing Jokers this season, I'll only post the season long standing for the drivers fantasy points. I'll still be tracking the constructors and Power unit providers, and so may post them from time to time.

Name:	Driver Fant after 04.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	68567

Monaco is next which of course means that FP1 is on Thursday morning Local time not the usual Friday. Bare this in mind if making any changes.

Monaco also sees the welcome return of Goblin Racing to the fantasy competition, they just missed on on gaining entry to the Spanish event, but will be on the grid for this one.
Old 16 May 2021, 16:45 (Ref:4051936)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear, that really wasn't very good......
Old 16 May 2021, 17:11 (Ref:4051942)   #3
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Wow, Yuki Tsunoda is really letting Frogspawn Racing down at the moment. After the first four races I would have been better off with Mazepin as the second driver! He'll get there though, I'm sure of it.
Old 17 May 2021, 10:19 (Ref:4052031)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Wow, Yuki Tsunoda is really letting Frogspawn Racing down at the moment. After the first four races I would have been better off with Mazepin as the second driver! He'll get there though, I'm sure of it.
Likewise. My choices have proved really poor thus far....
Old 17 May 2021, 10:48 (Ref:4052034)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I am pinning my hopes on that new bloke Alonso, and that he gets up to speed at some point. Oh, and Gasly actually has a clean race - which has not happened so far.
Old 17 May 2021, 15:32 (Ref:4052069)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I am pinning my hopes on that new bloke Alonso, and that he gets up to speed at some point. Oh, and Gasly actually has a clean race - which has not happened so far.
Me too Steve, and unless the Spaniard starts to get a move on I may have to show him the door!