Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Nov 2023, 11:11 (Ref:4186094)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I saw that. You can pretty much guarantee there'll be twenty+ people trying to use that one at the circuit.....
Old 16 Nov 2023, 11:55 (Ref:4186097)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yeah, I saw that. You can pretty much guarantee there'll be twenty+ people trying to use that one at the circuit.....
You may be correct Andrew
Old 16 Nov 2023, 15:55 (Ref:4186122)   #78
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A quote I found elsewhere. Might be worth a check....

If you, like I did, printed off your GA tickets as soon as you bought them on members release, you may not have noticed that they have no barcode or QR code on them.
I've just gone into my account and reprinted the tickets in my basket which now have both codes on them.
I think this happened last year as well.
Old 16 Nov 2023, 16:53 (Ref:4186128)   #79
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Oh i remEmbEr that will check mine
Old 16 Nov 2023, 17:23 (Ref:4186131)   #80
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
A quote I found elsewhere. Might be worth a check....

If you, like I did, printed off your GA tickets as soon as you bought them on members release, you may not have noticed that they have no barcode or QR code on them.
I've just gone into my account and reprinted the tickets in my basket which now have both codes on them.
I think this happened last year as well.
probably worth checking the week before the race too that they haven't changed, which happened this year.
Old 16 Nov 2023, 19:48 (Ref:4186139)   #81
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just had an email from ACO telling me to download the new tickets
Old 16 Nov 2023, 20:05 (Ref:4186141)   #82
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Will be tempted as I always have fun logging onto various bits of the ACO/LM 24 sites as can have random changes quite often
Old 17 Nov 2023, 09:32 (Ref:4186191)   #83
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes this might be correct. What can be expected when the first ticket is used? Will it cancel all the others having the same serial number?
Old 17 Nov 2023, 09:54 (Ref:4186194)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Presumably when the second (and subsequent) person turns up, it will register as already having been used.... I actually messaged the seller. He thought he had been clever by removing the QR codes but as far as I'm aware, the bar codes work just as well. It would appear that the listing has been removed now.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 09:58 (Ref:4186195)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
€89 camping ticket (Hippo 30) - bids starting at £150..... Close to 100% mark-up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186167575...Bk9SR-auq8v7Yg

A Mulsanne camping ticket (again €89 face value, I believe) has already sold for £150.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 10:04 (Ref:4186197)   #86
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
You did right to message the seller, Andrew. Prepare yourself to send others Assuming the ACO is aware, lets see what they'll do to avoid a big mess at the entries.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 10:48 (Ref:4186221)   #87
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well just downloaded the tickets again as instructed by the ACO and on comparing them to the ones i printed off last week i can see absolutely no difference.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 11:07 (Ref:4186225)   #88
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Better safe than sorry......
Old 17 Nov 2023, 11:15 (Ref:4186226)   #89
VXman
Rookie

VXman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Presumably when the second (and subsequent) person turns up, it will register as already having been used.... I actually messaged the seller. He thought he had been clever by removing the QR codes but as far as I'm aware, the bar codes work just as well. It would appear that the listing has been removed now.
I think someone on Pistonheads sent a copy to the ACO hoping they might the seller out!
Old 17 Nov 2023, 11:41 (Ref:4186231)   #90
VXman
Rookie

VXman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I know others have disagreed elsewhere but when I checked (for a friend) a while back, I was specifically told that PZ54 was a parking place only. As PZ54 has gone and has been replaced with Rotunde parking, I would have expected that to be exactly the same. Neither were ever sold (to my admittedly limited knowledge) as 'camping' spots, although it would be reasonable to assume that anyone wanting to park their motorhome would be likely to be sleeping in it.

I noticed PZ54 when I was camping at BSJ this year. They seemed to have toilets (a line of porto loo style ones). Lots of motorhomes seemed to be openly 'camping' - chairs and awnings out. If they were staying I would have thought they had access to water too.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 15:20 (Ref:4186261)   #91
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
For those waiting on hard copy tickets, the ACO have told me today they will be sent out in a month.
Old 17 Nov 2023, 16:39 (Ref:4186266)   #92
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Did they say which month
Old 17 Nov 2023, 16:42 (Ref:4186267)   #93
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, October.....
Old 17 Nov 2023, 18:32 (Ref:4186281)   #94
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Wait for a hard copy and have a good printer at home could help.
Old 18 Nov 2023, 11:28 (Ref:4186344)   #95
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
Membership card renewed October was post marked 3 Nov and just arrived today 18 Nov.

Ticket office staff should have some spare time though now
Old 20 Nov 2023, 14:31 (Ref:4186607)   #96
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
For those waiting on hard copy tickets, the ACO have told me today they will be sent out in a month.
Just had email notification to say that mine are on the way and will be delivered tomorrow.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 14:42 (Ref:4186612)   #97
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, same here.

Also had confirmation today that 1st Tickets have my pals' tickets sorted too.
Old 20 Nov 2023, 15:28 (Ref:4186622)   #98
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Appears the agents are all advising the who got what
Old 20 Nov 2023, 15:42 (Ref:4186626)   #99
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Full week general admission now available on the resale site - but be quick!
Old 20 Nov 2023, 16:52 (Ref:4186646)   #100
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Happy to confirm that 1st Tickets have sorted out my allocation of 1 x Tertre Rouge, 2 x what I still refer to as Dunlop Grandstands, and 2 x GE.
Conscious the email from 1st Tickets did indicate that they'd had a reduced allocation this year, and not everyone got what the wanted, which presumably means there'll be a trickle of disappointed postings to come.