Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Aug 2000, 20:21 (Ref:33447)   #1
lisa307
Rookie

lisa307 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i was just wondering who is going to win this years grand-prix is there anybody who can see the future let me know
Old 28 Aug 2000, 22:07 (Ref:33485)   #2
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to 10-Tenths, Lisa.
Fortunately I cannot see the future (which is as good as well) but I think this year it all comes down between Mika and Michael.
And looking at the races yet to come I think Mika might edge out Michael. Do you favor one of these drivers, or is there another one you support?
Old 28 Aug 2000, 22:29 (Ref:33492)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Uhn... Let me check my crystal ball...

euh... uhn let's see:

Four races to go...

Monza : Despite he tifosi, I don't see the Macas off the ground. In fact I can't see Cranky Mika crying this time now...

Indianopolis : odds are on, new circuit, nobody knows it... hey ! I see : Red and silver cars on the front... they are fight and... oh... cloudy I can't see clear M... something...

Malasya : Urghh... Hey Hey Ferrari YES, I can see one... no two two ! Well is it the number 2 or 2 ferraris...

Japan : Well... I see now... HEY ! Bernie stole my crystal ball, he said I got no rights for publish the future in F1...

Sorry, we're gonna have to wait !

Lisa, welcome ! Hope you have fun !
Old 28 Aug 2000, 22:48 (Ref:33499)   #4
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Three of the races will be won by a Mac or a Ferrari. Indianapolis however will belong to Jordan or Williams...

Old 28 Aug 2000, 23:05 (Ref:33507)   #5
lisa307
Rookie

thanks for your replies i think i will enjoy it here lol

thanks bononi

thanks minardi fan

i just like to say i hope michael wins and i am a big fan of eddie irvine you should see the pics i have got
ty speak to you soon.
Old 28 Aug 2000, 23:07 (Ref:33508)   #6
lisa307
Rookie

anybody want to talk my icq number is:65116812
Old 29 Aug 2000, 02:05 (Ref:33566)   #7
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome Lisa. Well let's see....I agree with Bononi on his prediction at monza.

Suzuka.....one would expect Mika to win once again as he has dominated the racein the past 2 years and once again he has the car (and the motivation) to do it.

Malaysia: This could be the only chance for the Ferraris to regain some ground on the mc's.

Indy: Well.....nobody knows but my guess is that the Mc's will benefit from the extra power and speed in the long straight at indy.

So right now I would put my money on Hak for the championship....but then again a couple of months ago I didn't think that there was anything that could prevent michael schumacher from clinching his third WDC so....
Old 29 Aug 2000, 05:25 (Ref:33590)   #8
fastracer
Racer

United States
Irvine, California, USA
fastracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome Lisa! It's great to see that there is another Irvine fan out there
As for the championship, I'm sad to say it but I think Mika will win it because the next races are mostly McLaren tracks:

Monza: The McLarens will be too quick for the Ferraris on the fast straights (just look at what happened in the straightaway at Belguim)

Indy: Same as Monza.

Suzuka: Another Mclaren track.

Malaysia: Finally a track that benefits the Ferraris, but the problem is that it is the last race and Ferrari always screws up at the last race.

Old 29 Aug 2000, 12:10 (Ref:33637)   #9
lisa307
Rookie

thanks boys i knew i could count on you to tell me what you think i don't like mika so i want michael to win i hope nobody is dissapointed,everytime mika fall's off its mad in our house. speak to you soon