Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 9 Nov 2015, 13:23 (Ref:3589247)   #76
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Boom! First 300+ pt weekend since week 15 and 4th of the year, puts me to second in the playoffs. If I win the playoffs, does that mean I'm champ of the year???
Old 9 Nov 2015, 20:55 (Ref:3589322)   #77
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Boom! First 300+ pt weekend since week 15 and 4th of the year, puts me to second in the playoffs. If I win the playoffs, does that mean I'm champ of the year???
As the Brian France of this competition, no. We don't want any of this chase rubbish in this competition

First past the post... or me. whichever benefits me the most
Old 23 Nov 2015, 03:34 (Ref:3592551)   #78
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess I might as well finish the year off with picking the last place finisher for at least a double digit amount of times. Not only did I fail to win the playoff segment, I dropped to 3rd for the segment and finished solid last in front of the start and parkers.

JHamilton, it seems, forgot to change the team out and started 4 with no starts left. Bummer. Congrats to SRD for the season win and congrats the Enforcer on the playoffs win. I may not come back next year...
Old 23 Nov 2015, 03:46 (Ref:3592559)   #79
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I guess I might as well finish the year off with picking the last place finisher for at least a double digit amount of times. Not only did I fail to win the playoff segment, I dropped to 3rd for the segment and finished solid last in front of the start and parkers.

JHamilton, it seems, forgot to change the team out and started 4 with no starts left. Bummer. Congrats to SRD for the season win and congrats the Enforcer on the playoffs win. I may not come back next year...
Thank you for the kind words as it was good to get something out of the year and avoid the bottom of the ladder. A lesson learnt is to do a little more homework and not use up some of the drivers allowable starts so early on in the season. You will be back f79 and congratulations to the victor.
Old 23 Nov 2015, 04:04 (Ref:3592569)   #80
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reload View Post
Thank you for the kind words as it was good to get something out of the year and avoid the bottom of the ladder. A lesson learnt is to do a little more homework and not use up some of the drivers allowable starts so early on in the season. You will be back f79 and congratulations to the victor.
I tired homework, not using up, using up, going with all the tops and even had my 5 year old pick drivers one week. Pitiful.

Me next February, more than likely:

Old 23 Nov 2015, 05:51 (Ref:3592589)   #81
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah yeah yeah see you next year
Old 23 Nov 2015, 13:53 (Ref:3592692)   #82
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, thats a shock.

Bit of a shame JHamilton didn't score anything to gift me the title.
Old 23 Nov 2015, 22:22 (Ref:3592801)   #83
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Wow, what a finish. Who'd have thought the dominant team manager for most of the year would start and park at the finale.

Nice Bradbury there Speedworx! See here if you are unsure of the meaning of "Bradbury"

Commiserations Mr Hamilton.

Thanks all for the laughs throughout the year. See you in Daytona