Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

View Poll Results: What classes would you like to run?
GPL 1965 0 0%
GPL 1967 5 31.25%
GPL 1969 7 43.75%
A mixture (eg. 4x '65, 4x '67, 4x '69). 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 Sep 2006, 23:55 (Ref:1706281)   #26
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm unsticking this thread until things get moving again (likewise the GTR league thread where it's been even longer since anything went ahead).

Time to let some hotter threads have their turn up here
Old 16 Sep 2006, 15:08 (Ref:1711879)   #27
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now i have cured my hard drive problems i am ready when you guys are .

Scott has surpassed me now so i need some one else to battle with .

Pete
Old 17 Sep 2006, 00:00 (Ref:1712068)   #28
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Haha everyone you have a GPL Rookie on your hands! Looking forward to this season's league, even if I am there only to make up the numbers.
Spud, how's the website coming?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 17 Sep 2006, 22:39 (Ref:1712543)   #29
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
At the moment its on a bit of a hiatus. So much going on at the moment. Hopefully I can get back into working on it soon.
Old 9 Dec 2006, 03:02 (Ref:1785591)   #30
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any news on the progress of Season 5 Spudgun?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 9 Dec 2006, 07:46 (Ref:1785719)   #31
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If it helps i now have a dedicated server that can run GPL .
currently it alternates betwen GPL, GTL, GTR2

Pete
Old 3 Sep 2007, 09:17 (Ref:2002376)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can I just say I might not be able to take part in this............?
Old 11 Sep 2007, 12:29 (Ref:2009305)   #33
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Honestly Ayse, you should know better than to resurrect old threads with pointless remarks
LOL.

I can't really see there being a season 5 now folks. By my reckoning season 4 ended 102 weeks ago...
Old 11 Sep 2007, 15:31 (Ref:2009403)   #34
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I just thought you guys were giving me time to hone my skills...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 14:07 (Ref:2010182)   #35
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirenzo
Honestly Ayse, you should know better than to resurrect old threads with pointless remarks
LOL.
Yeah Ayse...

Quote:
I can't really see there being a season 5 now folks. By my reckoning season 4 ended 102 weeks ago...
Its not for not wanting to though. Just other life issues took over.

It would be fun to have a one off 'festival' event at some point though. The only thing is I haven't driven GPL for ages!
Old 12 Sep 2007, 15:01 (Ref:2010222)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That would be fun - but I can't even remember how to get online with it anymore, let alone all those important little tweaks.... Every now and again I think back to the races we had though and I wonder how I managed to get my missus to put up with me taking part.....

Time for a change of sig Spud - you must have had that for at least 15 years now...... well, seems like it......
Old 12 Sep 2007, 17:10 (Ref:2010316)   #37
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudgun
It would be fun to have a one off 'festival' event at some point though. The only thing is I haven't driven GPL for ages!
I was going to suggest something like that at the start of the summer, but in the end I just quietly dropped the idea.

I think you should all try to organise some kind of one off, it'll probably be really good fun after such a long break. I won't join you though, I stopped playing seriously for about a year after season 4 finished and then started again and am consequently still pretty handy. I don't want to come along and spoil your fun.

I couldn't agree more about your sig Spud, it really is time for a change!
Old 28 Dec 2007, 13:37 (Ref:2095770)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

I couldn't agree more about your sig Spud, it really is time for a change!

It's still there Will. You see, that's what marriage does for you. You've been warned......
Old 13 Aug 2017, 18:38 (Ref:3759194)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Still waiting for season 5.........