Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 30 Jan 2000, 20:47 (Ref:4573)   #1
Rache
Racer

Rache should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Please please please remove those animated icons, they are SO IRRITATING!!!! When you are trying to compose a posting and they are blinking at you from out of the monitor....ggggrrrr such a distraction!!!!!
Old 30 Jan 2000, 22:04 (Ref:4574)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well we could do with about 1/3 the number we have. I like the raspberry, and the green eyeroller who looks exasperated.
Old 31 Jan 2000, 00:09 (Ref:4575)   #3
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Calm down Rache...I can't think of many things that are as irritating as all that...I think you're suffering from "Icon Rage"

[This message has been edited by Invader (edited 31 January 2000).]
Old 31 Jan 2000, 00:36 (Ref:4578)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Why not compose in Word and just copy it in?
Old 31 Jan 2000, 01:37 (Ref:4576)   #5
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can't you just scroll down the page so that once you've typed in your details, you don't have to look at the icons. The more the merrier, i think we should have a competition to create some new ones
Old 31 Jan 2000, 02:44 (Ref:4577)   #6
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like the tongues sticking out, we get three options. Is this a great world or what?