Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

View Poll Results: who's going to be second?
jamie green 6 35.29%
will davison 2 11.76%
mark mcloughlin 0 0%
lewis hamilton 5 29.41%
ryan sharp 1 5.88%
robert bell 0 0%
alex lloyd 1 5.88%
pat long 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Aug 2002, 22:02 (Ref:350825)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
handbags at dawn - who's going to be second best?

ok, so we're 4 rounds (*scream*) from the end of the season, and as danny watts is scuttling off into the distance with the championship trophy, second's looking your best bet for a decent battle. so who's going to end up second when the music stops? will robert bell continue his early season form and turn his increasingly iffy season around, or will the consistency of ryan sharp pay off? what about jamie green and lewis hamilton could car racing inexperience pay off?

your suggestions please....
Old 5 Aug 2002, 22:46 (Ref:350893)   #2
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've got to go for Jamie. He's consistent, he's on form. It all points to Leicestershire's second best single-seater racer.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 03:11 (Ref:350981)   #3
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If its possible within the schedule, UK FRS should go to double header weekends. I guess im just spoiled by F3
Old 6 Aug 2002, 06:39 (Ref:351019)   #4
hysen
Racer

hysen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: handbags at dawn - who's going to be second best?

Quote:
Originally posted by bella
what about jamie green and lewis hamilton could car racing inexperience pay off?
I'm not sure car racing inexperience ever pays off, having talent does tho.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 08:47 (Ref:351082)   #5
Morcilman
Racer

Spain
Spain
Morcilman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would say Hamilton, I think that the team is going to be a crucial part on that, and Hamilton is going to be better off.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 10:39 (Ref:351138)   #6
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Russfeld
If its possible within the schedule, UK FRS should go to double header weekends. I guess im just spoiled by F3
It isn't possible to have all double-header meetings because of the constraints of being within the TOCATour package. However, last time out at Snetterton was a double-header, and after the two single race meetings at Knockhill and Brands, the season ends with another double-header at Donington.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 17:39 (Ref:351478)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i suppose i should answer my own question, shouldn't i?

i reckon it'll be jamie green. he's definitely consistent, and he's getting better as the year goes on. like paul's said somewhere, 2003 should be very interesting.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 21:10 (Ref:351685)   #8
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a feeling it will be Lewis Hamilton.
Old 6 Aug 2002, 21:55 (Ref:351751)   #9
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wont be surprised if Will Davison can sneak in there. Especially since he's third at the moment only -7 on Green and Hamilton is back in 5th
Old 6 Aug 2002, 22:39 (Ref:351794)   #10
kbudden
Racer

kbudden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Jamie's going to do it - wouldn't have put him there early in the season but he does really seem to have found his form in the last few meetings