Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 2 Aug 2011, 22:33 (Ref:2935169)   #1
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland, NZ in my PIMPED F150
EZY PEEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TKR on the come-back!

I recieved this eariler in the week:

Quote:

TO ALL PREVIOUS TKR HOT LAP CUSTOMERS / PREVIOUS AND CURRENT VIP CLUB MEMBERS
TKR V8 Supercar Hot Laps
Massive Pre Season Sale
(67 seats only – first in first serve).
Buy now and save 50%!
(Hot Laps certificate valid for 12 months).
· Christmas
· Birthdays
· Incentives
· A simple thank you
or
· simply the opportunity to have your socks blown off.
“SPECIAL PRE SEASON SALE PRICE
Only $275 plus GST per person
for the remaining 67 spots only”.
We will be doing at least one day in Auckland and in Christchurch every month
between now and years end and all funds go towards our 2011/12 motorsport campaigns.
Next Hot Lap Dates:
Christchurch:
17th August - Wednesday 2011
22nd September – Thursday 2011.
20th October – Thursday 2011.
17th November – Thursday 2011.
12th December – Monday 2011.
@ Ruapuna Park Raceway.
Auckland:
Saturday 20th August – Saturday 2011
10th September – Saturday 2011
16th September – Friday 2011
15th October – Saturday 2011
28th October – Friday 2011
12th November – Saturday 2011
26th November – Saturday 2011
2nd December – Friday 2011
17th December – Saturday 2011
@ Pukekohe Park Raceway.
*For further V8 Supercar Hot Lap dates at Taupo, Manfield, Timaru and Invercargill and or special requests
please email sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz or contact TKR on 021 636 877 for further info.
Bookings being taken now!
Phone: TKR on 021 636 877 or email sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz
And then this today:

Quote:

TKR “BRING IT ON” VIP MEMBERSHIP - $35 INCLUIDNG POSTAGE AND GST FOR A LIMITED INTRODUCTORY PERIOD ONLY.

Hello

Thanks for your time.

As you may know TKR are well down the track of restructuring our international motorsport plans and unveiling what we have in place for the New Zealand domestic Championship Series for 2011/12.

Coming off back to back Championship wins for TKR in 2009/2010 and 2010/11 where we finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Championship with various development drivers not to mention the several other Championship wins TKR has to our name over the years sees TKR more determined than ever to ensure we can run at the top of the NZ motorsport again and make the step up to international competition so Kiwi drivers crew and staff have a team to aspire to be involved with and know the opportunity is real not just a dream.

With this said we still have a lot of hard work ahead but with plenty of new and exciting announcements re the team, new cars, drivers, crew members, new livery designs, national tour dates, new sponsors and so much more.

The journey ahead is going to be a lot of fun and I personally invite you to join us on part two of TKR’s development and our continued support and commitment to that of up and coming Kiwi drivers crew and staff.

In appreciation for your previous support I would personally like to offer you the opportunity to join the TKR “BRING IT ON VIP Membership Club at special introduction price so you can keep in touch with us directly, get the behind the scenes information before anyone else, proudly wear the TKR colours and together achieve what we have worked so hard to achieve over the last 10 year since our debut at the “Great Race” Bathurst Mount Panorama in 2000 and here locally in the various New Zealand Championships we have competed in over the years.

THE TKR “BRING IT ON” VIP Membership Package (Only offered to renewing and or previous supporters of Team Kiwi Racing).

THE TKR “BRING IT ON” VIP MEMBERSHIP Package includes for a limited time only.

· 12 Month Membership
· TKR Drivers Cap including postage.
· Monthly newsletters via email.
· Invites to all official TKR functions nationally.
· VIP invites to TKR VIP Hospitality facilities at all NZ Race meetings.
· Special supporters only discounted rates on V8 Supercar and NZV8 Touring car Hot Lap packages.
· Various other supporter only offers throughout the year.
· The first 100 club members will go into the draw for a Free Hot Lap package in one of the teams V8 Supercars at circuit and date here in NZ to be chosen and agreed between both parties.

Introductory price only NZ$35 including postage and GST (Normal price $125 plus postage)

To secure your TKR “BRING IT ON” VIP MEMBERSHIP at the introductory price of only $30 including postage and GST please email your details as follows to:
sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz or call David John directly on 021 636 877.

DETAILS REQUIRED by return email or simply contact David John on 021 636 877 directly:

Members Name:__________________________________________________

Address:____________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Home Phone number:______________________________________________

Mobile Phone Number:_____________________________________________

Email address:____________________________________________________

Thank you for your support and I will be in contact with you shortly to share with you further good news from Team Kiwi Racing.

Note# All funds generated go into furthering TKR driver opportunities and development of our Kiwi motorsport talent.

Regards
Team Kiwi Racing
David John
Team Owner

Ph 021 636 877
sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz
Are we thinking SuperTourer or NZV8?
Old 2 Aug 2011, 23:12 (Ref:2935179)   #2
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Last I heard they were running a 4 car mega team in V8 Supertourers.
Old 2 Aug 2011, 23:39 (Ref:2935191)   #3
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Wow - David John just keeps coming back doesn't he?

I guess that Opinion8 will be warming up the fingers to hit the keyboard soon - really surprised that TKR is still there (or allegedly there).
Old 3 Aug 2011, 01:12 (Ref:2935202)   #4
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Wow - David John just keeps coming back doesn't he?
David Johns=Terminator?

Wonder how many will actually get their hot laps this time
Old 3 Aug 2011, 03:17 (Ref:2935221)   #5
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
David Johns=Terminator?

Wonder how many will actually get their hot laps this time
More like a Pheonix.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 03:22 (Ref:2935223)   #6
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
More like a Pheonix.
We are talking a New Zealand team.

It's "Phoenux"
Old 3 Aug 2011, 04:05 (Ref:2935234)   #7
brown dog
Racer

brown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbrown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
We are talking a New Zealand team.

It's "Phoenux"
damn straight, and don't yous fullas farget it!
Old 3 Aug 2011, 06:14 (Ref:2935240)   #8
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe David Thexton has a successful student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Old 3 Aug 2011, 06:19 (Ref:2935241)   #9
Mr Revhead
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Mr Revhead has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Coming off back to back Championship wins for TKR in 2009/2010 and 2010/11 where we finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Championship
Um what? I think it's a **** take. Or someone attempting a scam
Old 3 Aug 2011, 06:27 (Ref:2935243)   #10
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Revhead View Post
Or someone attempting a scam
A scam? Surely not-whatever makes you think that?
Old 3 Aug 2011, 08:25 (Ref:2935285)   #11
CDM
Racer

CDM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Revhead View Post
Um what? I think it's a **** take. Or someone attempting a scam
Nope, they finished 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the Mini Challenge "championship(?)"
They will just bypass the fact they were actually the only 3 cars that did the full championship....
Old 3 Aug 2011, 08:28 (Ref:2935286)   #12
Mr Revhead
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Mr Revhead has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
LOL I wasn't aware the Mini's still raced!
Old 3 Aug 2011, 08:33 (Ref:2935287)   #13
KLR93
Rookie

New Zealand
Whangarei
KLR93 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hahahah is this guy a joke or what

How many times did he use the words championship and not once mention specifically what series of racing they won in.

Whos stupid enough to fund let alone listen to this guy?

Id rule out supertourer going by that 2011/2012 season thing
Old 3 Aug 2011, 10:59 (Ref:2935327)   #14
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
being a devout TKR/David Paul John supporter, i am curious as to whether i should kiss good-bye to $35 for the super membership, or get ripped the $30 for the same membership as quoted at the bottom of the white-hot deal speil .
Old 3 Aug 2011, 21:12 (Ref:2935559)   #15
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
being a devout TKR/David Paul John supporter, i am curious as to whether i should kiss good-bye to $35 for the super membership, or get ripped the $30 for the same membership as quoted at the bottom of the white-hot deal speil .
Perhaps you should send both (i.e. $65) to cover both bases just-in-case.
Old 4 Aug 2011, 00:18 (Ref:2935609)   #16
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
I have the same problem, Im thinking of buying one of those cheap hotlaps for a kiwi friend for his birthday but he's pretty busy with work atm so I dont know when he'll have the time, if the hotlaps dont happen then problem solved.
Old 4 Aug 2011, 01:57 (Ref:2935626)   #17
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I have the same problem, Im thinking of buying one of those cheap hotlaps for a kiwi friend for his birthday but he's pretty busy with work atm so I dont know when he'll have the time, if the hotlaps dont happen then problem solved.
gold
Old 4 Aug 2011, 08:43 (Ref:2935689)   #18
Bugger All
Racer

Australia
32 DME to the west Left Fl 210
Bugger All should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Look on the bright side

If you pay for the hot lap in Australian Dollars it is only $219. So by my figuring if you dont get it you are still better off than our friends from New Zulund who are out of pocket $275 and anything that gets us one up on the Kiwi's is not all bad!!
Old 4 Aug 2011, 10:01 (Ref:2935717)   #19
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I could buy them under US dollars, they would be about the same value as the offer on hand.

TKR + DJ = national deficiet of United States of America

****, I won three championships. does that mean I can run drive days as well?

Old 16 Aug 2011, 19:38 (Ref:2941853)   #20
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
This from last week (I forgot all about it so I have probably missed out now):

Quote:
Hi All
We have three spots remaining at the special pricing as below for Saturday 20th August at Pukekohe Park Raceway in the TKR V8 Supercar.

Regards
Team Kiwi Racing
David John
Team Owner
Ph 021 636 877
And then I recieved this last night which means it will probably be my last ever e-mail from David:

Quote:

CONRATUALTIONS TO ALL TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” CLUB MEMBERS

Firstly thank you to the all TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Members who have resigned and or joined Team Kiwi Racing during the last two weeks.

We have had over 100 new TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Members join in the last few weeks with approx 70 more members still to be processed which is great to see the strong support.

As promised we would draw a winner (for Hot Laps in the TKR V8 Supercar) from the first 100 new TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Memberships and the winner of this prize is:

Mr Darran Roberts.

To everyone who gets this email that has not taken the time to re-join the TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Membership at this stage please be advised you will not receive any further emails or updates as we are cleaning up the data base to ensure we focus our resources and attention on those who have re-joined the TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Membership.

In addition we are starting to get to the business end of the season and unveiling sensitive information about our future plans and announcements that club members will receive before others including special Bathurst day events, Hospitality at all NZV8 Touring car meetings for the coming season and much more.

To those who still want to join the TKR VIP “BING IT ON” Club Membership at the special introductory price of $35 including a New TKR Drivers cap please feel free to do so by contacting me on 021 636 877 or filling out the below information and emailing it back to sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz and djohn@teamkiwiracing.co.nz.

We will leave this special open till end of next week at which time we will raise the TKR VIP “BRING IT ON” Club Membership price to the standard $95 per annum.

Thanks again and I will be in contact again shortly with more new up-dates and exciting news.

Regards
Team Kiwi Racing
David John

Team Owner
Ph 021 636 877
But in his last line he then re-assures me that he will in fact be contacting me in the future . . . . phew!
Old 16 Aug 2011, 20:48 (Ref:2941866)   #21
MarioNZ
Rookie

New Zealand-Maori
MarioNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perhaps we should all join the 'Bing it on club' so that we can also get a 'Conratulations' email from them.....they could put the funds towards a new spell check program on David's computer

Last edited by MarioNZ; 16 Aug 2011 at 20:49. Reason: double checking spelling and grammar so my post doesn't look like a TKR press release
Old 16 Aug 2011, 22:42 (Ref:2941900)   #22
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
what Bathurst events will there be? Being invited around to his house to watch it on his big telly?
Old 16 Aug 2011, 23:48 (Ref:2941912)   #23
MarioNZ
Rookie

New Zealand-Maori
MarioNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
what Bathurst events will there be? Being invited around to his house to watch it on his big telly?
Old 17 Aug 2011, 05:56 (Ref:2941970)   #24
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZY PEEL View Post

And then I recieved this last night which means it will probably be my last ever e-mail from David:
Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZY PEEL View Post
But in his last line he then re-assures me that he will in fact be contacting me in the future . . . . phew!
Oh no!........wait what?
Old 20 Aug 2011, 05:51 (Ref:2943226)   #25
harcey
Racer

harcey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Oh no!

Oh no!........wait what?
well boys and girls, TKR v8SC with gene rollinson on the handle bars pounded around Puke all day today with hot laps.

Sounded good and didnt miss a beat--fair dues !!