Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 5 Jul 2001, 12:12 (Ref:113333)   #1
John Batchelor
Racer

John Batchelor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Request for help from John B&Q

Hi everyone, does anyone have any photo's that they could post of the campsite on Saturday night? There was one terrific moment when a photo was being taken, someone said "smile" and to a man (or woman) all the ten-tenthers shouted AR** which amused my friend and I greatly!
Old 5 Jul 2001, 12:45 (Ref:113345)   #2
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 5 Jul 2001, 15:53 (Ref:113405)   #3
John Batchelor
Racer

Minardi Fan, thank you very much for that, (do you know I had a mini exactly the same as that in 1994) does anyone have any of the site when I was there? (No I'm not that vain! it's for a friend!)
Old 5 Jul 2001, 15:55 (Ref:113410)   #4
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
If you want the full size version of that picture Mr. B&Q sir, PM me your email address and I'll send it - I had to shrink it to fit it onto the post.

Old 5 Jul 2001, 17:07 (Ref:113444)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
oi! mr fan! send it me, will you? you should have my email addy by now.. after all, we did share a tent together...

john, think your companion was the only one with pics of the campsite while you were there. otherwise, try danielsun (via craig)...
Old 5 Jul 2001, 17:15 (Ref:113449)   #6
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Message 4 mr B&Q

John B&Q

Can U PM me with your E-mail so I can tell u wot rounds I will be at because u said e-mail me so u can save me one off them inflatable screwdrivers but I don't have your E-mail Address
Old 5 Jul 2001, 17:53 (Ref:113469)   #7
John Batchelor
Racer

Hi Bella, I remember a couple of people taking pictures of both of us, but I don't know who. pbbtcc, your inflatable drill is safe.. yours next time I see you!
Old 5 Jul 2001, 18:58 (Ref:113493)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
What about *my* inflatable drill ?!

PS I have some more stickers in the shed John, shall I send them to you or did you find the others ?
Old 5 Jul 2001, 18:59 (Ref:113494)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
PS I will be at Goodwood with Danielsun tomorrow - i'll ask him if he has any photos...
Old 5 Jul 2001, 20:51 (Ref:113531)   #10
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by John B & Q
pbbtcc, your inflatable drill is safe.. yours next time I see you!
WOO HOO Iam more likey to be at the next Donington rounds on the 23rd September.

P.S the next time I go into a B&Q warehouse will there be a sign saying pround members of Team B&Q.

Enjoy getting more points

Last edited by pb btcc; 5 Jul 2001 at 20:53.
Old 6 Jul 2001, 23:50 (Ref:113914)   #11
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by John B & Q
Minardi Fan, thank you very much for that, (do you know I had a mini exactly the same as that in 1994)
That's my lickle racing Mini !
Did you have a racing Mini in '94 or a normal road one, John?
Old 6 Jul 2001, 23:56 (Ref:113920)   #12
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Mr. B&Q sir... could I please have a large inflatable drill at Snetterton??? I'm sure mother would be very impressed if I put it in the living room...

Old 7 Jul 2001, 19:10 (Ref:114144)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
John, Danielsun has a couple of good piccies... i've asked him to reprint a couple of copies... any preference on size ?
Old 7 Jul 2001, 19:49 (Ref:114161)   #14
John Batchelor
Racer

Hi Craig, any size will do!! (by the way got your message and have spoken to him thanks)
Old 7 Jul 2001, 19:54 (Ref:114165)   #15
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Okay chap, i'll get it sorted and will mail them to you as soon as I get them along with a couple more of those stickers just in case you don't find them. Look forward to seeing them on the car in the Knockhill photos...